Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

General Thoughts  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:53 am

Tony is so funny, bless his soul, leave Jenn alone!! She sure DID send me ha money, that's my baby!! Why he clock that tho! KJBFKSBFKHSF, my own fault for giving him more info, but idc tbh, he's a weirdo, my allies can see by my actions that I'm vibing <3

Also idgaf anymore, what r they gonna do? Vote me out? I have 800 dollars besties! Only gonna get more! <3

I'm ready for anything. My game's a mess, but it's MY mess, and it's salvageable. Lemme work some magic later.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:14 am

I just looked at the schedule, and I feel like this is going to be a really long HOH because we have an off day tomorrow, and this is really really frustrating, because I should’ve thrown HOH harder to Ember last week, because if this comp is Laser Focused (but abt the movie), I’m going to be pissed. This comp WOULD be mine no questions asked if it is, but I don’t trust my allies. They are literally gonna foutte it. And if it’s speed mixed with the movie… then how much can I do. If they’re ASLEEP how much can I do? Why ain’t there an HOH pass!! I’d buy!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:34 am

I’m going to keep whining, because I just want to play Laser Focused more than anything in the entire world it’s literally my favorite comp that I’ve ever hosted and ever wanted to play. I want to play it more than I want to play Pictionary it’s so sick. Jerry is going to win this shit, and I don’t know if he will stick to my deal, and even if he does, it’s going to be a bad case scenario. I feel confident I could win the veto at least, it is literally my week, but still, I CAN’T lose another competent ally… there are few left
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:48 pm

THIS IS MY COMP THIS IS MY COMP I AM SO SAD I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BAD I LOVE THE THEME I LOVE IT FUCKINSGKJNFKJGNJSDKGN AMERICAN HORROR STORY, MOVIE, AND SORT OF ENDURANCE??? THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUN

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:16 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Not BBQ morphing into an AO3 story

mood

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:22 pm

I really don't know how to respond to NTW sometimes. She wants to make a deal, and she literally said "I feel like you’ve been cautious with your words and not wanting to promise anything you can’t keep, which is more than fair, but I also don’t want to let my walls down just to get betrayed either" and like... yeah clocked me there. I'm not really sure what to say, because it's true, I DON'T want to make promises I can't keep like I did with Tony. Again, I should have put NTW & Kim up to begin with (in my earlier DR I think I mentioned Mistake One, and forgot to list Mistake Two... Not putting them up together was mistake two.

Is NTW just making a deal because she will throw again? Not sure. She shouldn't feel that safe at Top 9 next week, especially because 9 is a good one to win if you happen to have money for 8 (but then again I don't know if she does have a lot). I don't feel particularly inclined to make a deal with her, but on the chance I lose HOH or that none of my allies win, I'd have reason to be concerned. Honestly, next week, I think the most optimal thing for me would be a Sam HOH. I don't trust Dorothy. I trust Max to an extent. Ember and Sam I like the most. And I also would be more than fine with a Sandra HOH so I can toss Dorothy under the bus to her.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:48 pm

i agree with that. i feel like pretty much everyone has promised everyone some form of safety at this point. in all honesty, everyone has told me i'm good with them for an upcoming week except kim. i would be delusional to believe they all mean it. it's an easy way to cover their asses with me knowing that i am always gunning for comp wins, particularly at this stage of the game. i would be devastated to throw a comp and go home, so i will never feel that secure, i'm not going to be naïve.

i agree, not many are willing to be that open. i prefer the candor. i know we are not likely that beneficial to each other for the whole game, i do see you as a great player, and of course that's dangerous, and i'm sure debbie and i have a similar perception of being dangerous the closer it gets to final 6, because at that point, winning comps every week is theoretically possible, even if it's difficult, which makes adding things to people's resume harder.

you're right about having less options going into next week, and i won't lie, depending on what ember manages to accomplish this week, it's going to determine a lot of what i think will or won't be a good move. people have branded u and kim as a pair, the second u won veto AND before u won veto, people all told me that you would take off kim. jerry was also like "as expected, she's taking off kim" so i definitely think me nominating tony was beneficial to everyone a bit, i also think taking off kim was a bit of a no brainier for u. i mean if i was being paired up with someone ANYWAY, i think i'd have done the same since you're bound together a bit. i definitely considered options, but no one suggesting tony's name made me feel like i should, as much as people wanted him out, people weren't like... doing it. so i would likely use the same rational going forward. i want to make moves others won't so much. at this point, i am open to options, because like i said, people can promise me whatever they want, but it doesn't mean they're going to keep to it. with you, there might be a chance you actually do since we do have this open communication about it.

that's very reasonable to not want to save her again. you're paired up to begin with though, so not sure if not saving her would be enough to break that perception, but it could help. at this point, u do have to weigh who is of more use to you though, and if kim isn't aiding your game and is only making u a target, that's understandable. because using a veto on her again would likely put a bigger shield/asset at risk.

i have been cautious with my words, because i'm honestly not sure of what i should do. i don't know if you have other deals like this going on, so for all i know, we could make a deal and then you could throw a comp or two. because with less options for nominations, i guess i'd just wonder who you WOULD go after, because multiple people feel comfortable with u as far as i can tell. and if they're comfortable, i'd assume u would not go for them.

i kind of am in the same boat though. i know my position is precarious, and i am nervous to let my walls down to get betrayed too :/ but i really am open. i like having these long conversations with you so i can actually sift through my options, because others are kind of like "yay i'm safe!" when i win and i'm like.. idk what i get from that.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:49 pm

I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THIS HERE I WAS JUST TYPING IT HERE SO I COULD SPLIT SCREEN WITH NTW'S ROOM LMFAOOO, HER RESPONSES R SO LONG I HATE SCROLLING UP AND DOWN TO LOOK AT THEM OOPS!!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Honestly that's funny as hell though, please. My convos with John are and always will be ANNOYING to read omfg we are both so damn much <3 I love that man

Arisa Cox and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Answering NTW is like writing an MLA format paper with citations
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:17 pm

I think I'm gonna gun for Veto strictly for more money lmfao. I'm going to buy an immunity necklace F8 no matter what, and if my math is right, I should have $874 rn. The necklace being 600 leaves me with 274, so one more round and I'll have enough for a voting power, but optimally I can get something a little better.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 1:28 am

Okay, so I got drawn for the Veto, which is annoying, because I'd like to throw it tbh. I don't see Ember nominating me, not when I can get out NTW/Kim for her without get wronging them personally. It would make no sense. Optimally, I'd like to help Sandra win this Veto actually. Ember is probably going to except me to help her in Seven Stars like I always do... But hopefully I can just give answers in there slowly while I help Sandra in a more effective manner. I'd like Ember to not have a second comp win because her social game has been strong all throughout this game, and I feel her strategic game has been the strongest. She is well positioned week after week tbh, and I've had a hand in helping that, but it's mostly on her own. Tbh, if we got to the end together, I see her as able to take credit for a lot of where I'm at, she makes convincing arguments and is unafraid to go HARD on votes. It's impressive. And I'd like her game hindered <3

I think if she has to nominate Kim, it's best for ME, because Jerry can still go, but we can flush her double vote. I mean, if I win F9 HOH, it's not a big deal, because she wouldn't be my target anyway, NTW would be (sorry girl, I know we talked extensively about what could have been, but I don't see any logic for you to not go after me, unless you're really just THAT paranoid... which idk if that's the case).

Ember's nominations were honestly perfect for me, because with NTW now being the only person not nominated, that increases her targetability and gives me added reason to go after her. Additionally, if I take her out, I think that reallllly solidifies my resume. NTW is a power player in this game and someone I would vote to win in a heartbeat, so she neeeeeds to be taken care of, and I'd love to have it on my resume. THEN after that... I GUESS my beloved Debbie could go... I just absolutely adore her. What a fucking legend, she is so fucking funny, I'm obsessed. If she was a gay woman, I'd be simpin, that's my showmance <33

Anyway, for real, I do think this is a fine week. Ember nominating Kim would just be fun to tarnish her socially just a bit. Then again, I have to be careful that it doesn't give her a reason to vote out Kim instead of NTW... that would be bad. Hm. Maybe I will help Ember instead then, since I'm assuming we actually can get the votes for Sandra to stay. Much to think about. All I know is that I do NOT want to win... Me winning zero comps during Theodora week is kind of sick........... at least I know I would have won lmfao. I would have eaten the HOH up, no crumbs, that was my SHIT like wow Kathy rlly do be knowing me, that comp was every single thing I love in one. Now we just need straight up NOTES. Lord can't wait for Cynthia week, gimme Music or Designing <333

Honestly I had such a good day today, I'm so happy and content rn. Looking forward to next round <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:01 pm

DEBS I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH LMFAOOOO
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:17 pm

This is a really hard decision. If I use it on Sandra and Kim goes up, then Kim would put up me and Ember if she wins. Those are worse odds. Rn, Ember is one of the only people who is a vote for me to stay. Then I can vote steal.

My fear with NOT flushing Kim's double vote is that she can potentially try to even save ntw with it on the off chance she comes off the block and was next to her. Then what? Then I lose a tertiary target? That's shit. Idk.

I'd rather be on the block next to Dorothy though, because I'd feel more confident in my ability to win against her. But she also has a power methinks. So that's concerning too. I mean at this point, if Kim wins, I'd have to buy immunity. But that's gross.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:17 pm

Deciding on that Veto discard was genuinely so difficult for some reason. I was really torn, because it was really just deciding who to piss off and who would act on it. Repercussion wise, I don't think either decision was make or break. Honestly, DEBBIE'S reaction is what shook me, but it was also very telling. She's a bit of an Ember minion too. She was like Steve do NOT do it, she will never trust u... and I'm like hm. Does that mean Debbie wouldn't trust me either? During much of this choice, I actually largely forgot about Debbie's realtionship with me in the game, and preserving that is... lowkey more important than Sam and Sandra, who are winning N O T H I N G to benefit me.

I also offered Sandra money at final 8 to buy an idol with me so we can vote as a unit then. At that point, I'd be throwing OR outgoing hoh. So Ember/Dorothy can go. Max can stay, Sam can stay. I'll vote out Ember and Dorothy before any of the others. Dororthy first, then Ember, then Max/Sam. Idc who goes first out of Max and Sam. Either can be my Final 2 <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next