Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

General Thoughts  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:07 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
Sandra is persistent as FUCK lmfaooo. Girlie.... I'm going to evict u. Debbie and Kim are more my threats but if they're not options.... Babes, it's you.

Also ofc NTW gave Debbie enough for immunity like... OF COURSE SHE DID. Ugh that betch. So annoying, haunting me from Jury <3

Debbie kinda queen for telling me tho AND telling me she's after Sandra still lord she's so funny I love ha sm

Yes I am what about it bestie ?

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:29 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
Well, I started off this game on the wrong foot probably, as I was literally at the bar, drunk af, and I have a 20 page story to finish writing before the challenge today… but that’s ok! I’m going to have to adjust. Nagisa probably doesn’t like me, as I didn’t finish my response to her. From first impressions, they’re giving me Calvin vibes but I feel Calvin wouldn’t pick an anime character because it’s too obvious, but then again, maybe they wanted Steve and anime was secondary. Dunno. Either way, I need to recover and compensate for my lack of activity last night. I didn’t get THAT many messages at least.

Rn my game plan is going to be pass myself off as Mari, ppl know I was drunk last night, but they should also know Mari was drunk too, and thankfully my plan was already to type like her (I think it’s a good plan to be like her because she’s good at comps but doesn’t have that target stamped on her back like I do since she’s known for her loyalty and kindness, while I’m not. The additional layer I want to add to that is I will be a gay man with a boyfriend on surface level things if ppl ask me questions. I have a lot of a new personality mapped out because I think it’s going to be imperative I remain concealed, identity-wise.
UM

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:41 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
Sam is giving me overaligned. NEXT! So is Matt but at least we're more solid I think for now.

Random, but I'd die for Jules???? I love her so much.

I also really really like Jennifer, but I'm hoping I'm not blinded by the character choice. Whoever chose her knew what they were doing, oml

Buying 10 tickets Arisa pls...Freddie better not scam me.
ok lesbian

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:42 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
You're doing fine <3 I'm happy you're starting off slower honestly bc it's helping you conceal your ID. I know you'll get it kicked into high gear here shortly

Thank you, I'm really doing my best, but it's been a struggle, I'll get back into it soon <3

That's true about the ID thing. The only people I think are perceptive enough and know me well enough to find me are Slimm, Morgan, and Mari, and it worries me that I'm not 100% on who any of them might be. I know THIS TIME Mari won't hesitate to fuck me up, I've done her dirty so many times now, and Morgan is a SNAKE  General Thoughts  - Page 12 1f602

I'm also worried that the damn frog is gonna sniff me out I'll CRY! HE WILL NOT GET THE JUMP ON ME!!! I'm gonna be his bestie idc idc <33

If Squirt or Cruella sniff me out that's also very bad! I DON'T NEED THESE HOES ON MY NECK!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:48 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
I can see Jenn's weak attempt to get me to nominate Cruella for her. Shaming me and whatever for being one of the many to be "eating out of her vagina" loike everyone else. She's being so aggressive and transparent it's kind of funny. Good attempt, but no. She's saying that "two can play at that game" and she won't nom Cruella either, pfft, please. She's easy to read, but again, I give her credit for the manipulation attempt. I've already wasted money on securing Jenn's complete and full loyalty, so no way in hell am I doing another thing for her. If she wants Cruella out, I'll vote her out, but I'm not going to nominate her this week. This week, I will either do Kim or Tony with the DPOV assuming no one on my side wins, which, let's be honest.... it's so unlikely at this point, I really don't have much faith in them.

In all honesty, Kim is looking like the most appealing DPOV target because she is on no one's radar at all, and she has a voting power. I put her up, and she can say she's cool with me all she wants, but I truly doubt it. Dorothy and Ember can take out Tony at any time and have reason to. I think it has to be Kim... And it FORCES our side to ACTUALLY do it because it will be her or us! It's kind of perfect.

Cruella, I think I can keep her a few more weeks. She'll target Jenn, and I want Jenn safe because she's good at comps and loyal as hell, but maybe we can make some progress on her. Tbh, I'm going to be throwing a lot because I'm in an alliance with literally the whole house minus Kim and Tony. Hence why they're my only options.

I feel bad for Kim though, but she's sneaky. "Cold" according to Ted, but I think that's iconic of her. But it means she's selfish too, she can lie, and I don't trust her. Which sucks. I like her a lot on a personal level, but she's in a very good spot (much better than Tony) and I suspect she's a bit better at comps. Besides, pretty sure Tony just wasted his money saving Jenn, so he's not got much on him to make him an appealing target anymore. Ember and Dorothy can waste a reign on her. THEN I can go for Cruella. Or maybe Debbie. I still just don't want to do Debbie because I love her she's so sext <3

Anyway, I see u Jenn, ur not gonna manipulate me darlingggg <3 ily tho.

Also I need Ember to get a backbone, stat! She's in a good spot like Dorothy is. I'm going to keep pushing to Jenn that she can throw Ember under the bus to help herself at anyyyyy time and say the info of alliances came from her, not me, xoxo.

This game is getting fun Smile

ALSO KATHY THESE TWISTS R SO FUN AND THE COMPS ARE AMAZING I LOVE THE THEMES. YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOUUUUUUU TY FOR HAVING ME IN THIS GAME XOXO.

I'm in a weird mental state today. I was off my game yesterday very much so, so I'd like to tighten up and keep it together going forward. Being useless in Veto made me look like I was throwing even more than I was, which is not a great look (though at least I'd hope that made me look like I trusted Cruella). Cruella DOES have some numbers again though, so I'll keep an eye on it.
THIS IS SENDING ME
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:56 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
i think jenn left some of her essence here when she left because i am going psychotic
my mind is a prison luv

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:58 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
I am beyond frustrated with myself right now, because honestly, so many things went wrong today. My alliance is literally FOUTTE. We are the fucking Hive. It's slightly horrendous.

Mistake one: Jennifer "i dOnT tRuSt DoRoThY" Check decides to not post what her fucking color is in the room. Therefore Max "i DiDnT kNoW wHiCh CoLoR" Gentile is like hmm. Y'know what I should do? Earn a point and NOT check my private rooms, and NOT wait a minute (when there are 2 minutes) to see which color to take. Communication at its finest.

Mistake two: I get a point and can take out Sandra or Debbie, and take out Sandra because Debbie and I already exchanged colors, and I feel safer with her, and I figure SOMEONE will fucking take out her last star. Dorothy still had 2, for Christ's sake, and Ember and Jenn and Max and Sam are all USELESS. I did a bit of damage in the comp, but not enough. Not knowing Sarah Beth's last name was Steagall cost me. I would have taken out Debbie since she AGREED and Dorothy would have had to show her cards. At least she was nominated, now she has clear big targets. If Debbie/Tony are up, I can safely evict Tony, and it's whatever. Then Debbie can take out Jenn, and then I can take out Debbie after.

Mistake three: I would have allowed Debbie to win the Veto. She was first in 2468 because of my score. She was second in Flappy Bird because of my score. IF I HAD SENT HER MY STACK SCORE, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST FOR STACK INSTEAD OF LAST, AND SHE WOULD HAVE WON BY A LANDSLIDE. Fuck. Like. Literally, I had faith in Debbie to do it, and she didn't. Maybe Jenn would have been Backdoored anyway, but... Maybe I could have talked her out of it. And then she rushed that renom too! Like fuck, I needed to talk to her! I'm so... so many small mistakes cost us today.

Side note: Fuck NTW! Yeah I know I'm not slick and I don't message u! I forget and I get busy!! I have other targets!! You weren't my renom, but you will be now, Sandra can stay, she's useless as hell!! I wish I had her in this vote though.

That's another reason I need Sam to leave. He was always listed as my first to go in the group because he is close to Jenn and Sandra, and EYE am close to Jenn and Sandra (Sandra only to an extent), and I need them more isolated, because they are HIGHLY social.

I'm going to kill that rat Jerry. Have some loyalty to her. I'm begging. It's Jury, I know your Jury Management sucks FIRST HAND, but please keep her....

I think I'm going to cry if Jenn leaves... Something about Octavia Blake and Jennifer Check got me all sentimental. I love them. I don't want to lose her. I really really don't. She is a shield, Sam is not. She will take SWINGS. Sam will too, but only if he wins. I love Sam too, but he's not Jenn. He has more outside connections that are reliable, Jenn's abandon her in her time of need, and without her here, I am the next BIG fish in the alliance, it's horrible, and if there's one thing I can count on at this point, it's for my allies to keep losing when I need them to win. Oh yeah, that reminds me: Fuck u Dorothy for your stupid ass, dumb ass, wack ass answers in HOH. What was that? What search end did u use? Yahoo from your grandma's basement via Internet Explorer? And Fuck you Ember for being slow as shit. And Fuck you Max for taking Jenn out of the comp instead of DEBBIE. Fuck you Sam for your ZERO points. Fuck you Sandra for throwing! And Fuck your sad face emoji in our room, yeah I saw your color, and yeah I was ignoring you!! and fuck YOU STEVE FOR FUCKING FAILING WHEN U NEEDED TO DO WELL. Fuck you. Like?? One more point. One more fucking point and it would have been fine and Dorothy could have shown her cards. I can win Vetoes, but I was useless in this, and I should have been better. It's on me at the end of the day. I'm frustrated. (Also to anyone reading this I'm just being dramatic, I know these noms are not the end of the world, and it had to happen eventually, but it's just a sucky week).

Idk if I should waste money on a power. I want to save money to get two Daquiris for myself if I need them eventually. But I'm thinking about how BAD Sam is at comps. And how LITTLE of a shield he is. And how CLOSE he is to Sandra........ Dorothy can u pls come through and nullify or some shit...
omg why u always wanna fuck my characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12