Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trash Can of Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Trash Can of Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 9:44 pm

Trash Can of Thoughts

This is where my consistent and horrific thoughts regarding all of you will be. This is the jumbled, non organized version of everything.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 9:44 pm

NOT EVERYONE ABOUTTA THINK IM NAGISA OR SAILOR MOON IM GONNA -
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:39 pm

Getting along nicely with Tony Stark the most. Figures given my ego.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:45 pm

Interesting relationship with Jerry and Keanu Reeves developing. Not sure who any of these people are but I don't care. I just need to speak to almost everyone. Very scared. I need to be working a lot harder than I am right now.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:58 pm

Lying about my location and saying I'm in Wilmington, NC. Wondering who's gonna bite, Keanu apparently says he's also in NC. Wonder if he's also lying.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:42 am

Ninjasonic Teenage Ninja Turtle woman is serving me Jackie Burkhart energy. Wondering if she's John.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:42 am

Talking a lot with Tony Stark and I hooked him up with Jerry the Mouse and Keanu Reeves, I smell like this will be my BBQ7 Babes Crew, I just hope to god they can win Competitions.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:43 am

Most loyal to Tony Stark at the moment, but I feel he's double dipping just as much as I am, except I haven't spoken to 5 people of this 23 Person cast (Exlcuding myself)
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:48 am

Trusting Tony Stark a lot. I would say a crisp 1/3 of my 180 messages have been with him alone, so it's a little crazy. He seems so familiar, so trustworthy. It's scary, he can be a short term asset but he is DEFINITELY a long term threat.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 am

My private messages are slowing down, thank god. That was ex-fucking-hausting.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:54 am

Cruella (Of Course), Jaida, Matt, Jerry, Jules, Keanu, Negasonic, Peach, Sandra, and Tony mark my most trusted at the moment.

Ember, Nagisa, Sailor, Webkinz, Kim, and Squirt fit into the "IDK" column

Dorothy, Manu, Max, Rebecca, Sam, Steve, and Ted fall into the "Gross get out of my room. Seriously. What's wrong with you. Seriously." column
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:07 am

I think Tony Stark is Dale. I do. I really, genuinely do...
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:09 am

186 posts and 200 PM's exactly and I've been online for about 4 hours? Not bad, I could do way way better, but not bad. I still haven't spoken to 6/7 people which is... a scary amount. Banking on winning the first HoH.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:09 am

I also haven't received a message BACK from a few people, so some people are in an awkward standing with me.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:12 am

Not me aligning with Dale for a second bbq game in a row this is sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Can of Thoughts
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next