Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

General Thoughts  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Tbh yeah, I want Max as my final 2. Sam can go before Max.

Ideal but unrealistic boot order:

Jerry
Negasonic
Kim
Debbie
Dorothy
Ember
Sam
Sandra
Me & Max F2

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:29 pm

Okay, so why did I win the Veto last round? Kim was gaining on me, and Sandra not understanding the rules cost her ability for me to help her win. Getting zero round one? Yeah. No matter what I did, there was no way to help her out of that one, so I had to snag it myself.

Should I have used the veto? Maybe. There were a LOT of pros and cons, but in the end, I'm happy with my decision because it's shown Sandra how little she can trust NTW and Kim, and I really think this has SOLIDIFIED a five, and for once I'm NOT ON THE BOTTOM. I feel like I've navigated this very well by reiterating to Sandra/Sam/Debbie the house dynamics.

Time after time I stated it plainly. It's Ember/Max/Dorothy with Ember as the core. Then I'm the expendable weapon. Then Sam is the bottom. THEN there was NTW/Kim/Jerry with Debbie as the expendable weapon and Sandra on the bottom.

Taking those four outliers to form a core is essentially, and I've secured my spot as Sandra's number two to Sam, I'd think, and Debbie's number 2 or 3 to Ember and whomever I'd think. I might still also be high on Ember's. I should be 2 on Sam's. I'm not the bottom of this new group, is my point, I would think. The bottom of this group is actually EMBER. Which is SUCH a turn of fate, and is exactly what I needed. I didn't tarnish her game directly with the Veto use like I was going to, but THAT is why she still trusts me. THAT is why Dorothy and Max should still feel ok with me for one more round perhaps. I didn't do the snakey thing, but I DID usurp her position through my social game for ONCE. I'm actually very pleased with my work this week. I'm sure it's not ALL me, these players are logical too, but Ember and Sandra seem emotional. All these players seem a little emotional if I'm being honest, and that's where I thrive. I will use that, wiggle my way in, be classic charming Steve (love playing a white man with a bunch of Twitter gays oml), and my emotional support, my lending a listening ear, and my candid openness.... I just feel good. I think I made the right choice and I feel so validated. I knew there was reason to not just DO it even though my gut was mixed about it. My urge to do what no one else wants to do is strong sometimes, and I know I have to subdue it, idc if it makes me seem weak, I NEED a bit of a weaker perception rn. I'll lie to anyone, but they don't need to know that. I need the weak dependable facade. And it's WORKING.

Also, on a side note, the pride theme is adorable Arisa! The rainbows on the forum, so so true, and the edit is adorable. I think everyone is high strung and emotional in this game rn so a fun night could be good for us all! (Even though I want them all emotionally depleted rn, because EYE feel fuckin great, fired up, and ready to take advantage of them without remorse.... but I'll be nice tonight!! Maybe just reignite the fire they all feel tomorrow mwahaha)

Also, the D.E.B.S. comp was TRULY my favorite thing ever. EVER. I just knowwww those hoes mad they couldn't win. I just know Ember was seething about not controlling her week and I'm pretty sure I drove her NUTS arguing with her over the veto decision... but awww Steve eventually listened!! Good old dependable Steve uwu <3 Hehe. She's going to go down soon.

That's why I want to win this one and then buy Sandra an idol too for F8 (by buy I mean give her just enough so she can). Less nomination options = more likelihood of me being able to vote out Ember or Debbie or someone without blood on my hands. I was hoping Dorothy could go then, but she has enough for an idol unfortunately. Lowkey want to flush her money but I don't see a way of doing it, because Dorothy strikes me as a bitter juror. Then again, I guess I don't need EVERY vote... but shoot for the moon so I can land in the stars tbh!

Anyway, excited for tonight, looking forward to tomorrow, and I feel zoned in. I'm ready to play. The boot order in the post above has remained unchanged, that's still what I want.

Arisa, I hope you recover quickly btw and I hope your X-Ray provides good news General Thoughts  - Page 8 2764
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Day 2 I had Sandra at number one... it's been a rocky road, but I think at this point.... She might just move back up there? LMAO this game is insane, I love how fluid it's been.

Also I feel like NTW wants to rip my head off. Girl, I know you're frustrated, but you lie to EVERYONE, how the HELL am I supposed to trust you? And you've never been nominated! You're a threat who isn't going to protect me!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:22 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Everyone pushing my name is so scary help what the fuck 😭 I am so grateful to you, truly. This game has so many damn snakes lmao

I didn’t tell anyone this but my time on the puzzle was 25 minutes. I have my strengths. It’s puzzles, writing, endurance. I don’t hide that. I’m decent at speed but there is usually always someone faster and that’s just how it is lmao. I’m not incapable so I’m tired of that perception because I feel like my performance in a lot of comps hasn’t been THAT horrible for me to have that reputation. There have just been a lot of speed lately and that’s been killing me.

And agreed. I wouldn’t be shocked if this final 9 is comprised of some of the best from bbq, and although it might seem mellow on the outside this season has been anything but calm and mellow. It’s been dynamic and I’ve enjoyed playing it, idk how it is to anyone viewing it but I’d think if people knew everything going on at every moment it would be considered brilliant. Everyone here is very smart

I'm genuinely convinced someone made a clone of me and deposited her into this game, your strength is puzzles, writing, and endurance??? Hello??? Maybe I ain't that good at puzzles, because I'm gettin more and more puzzled talking to you girlie, who the hell General Thoughts  - Page 8 1f62d

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:29 am

This next week should be interesting. I don't even know what else I can really say going into it. I'm struggling to figure out who I would renominate though and who my other nomination options are if Kim and/or NTW end up safe though. I'm aligned with the whole house (shoutout Tony, clocked my overaligned ass!) Then again, who isn't? But still.

NTW knows I'm after her. She asked for a truce and I literally said no, I don't need to lose her Jury vote. It may have been smarter to just take the truce and throw her up there anyway to make sure she doesn't use an idol, but idk, I'm trying out the whole honorable thing this season. It seems to be working, because I've barely lied much during this game (except I DID lie to Sam/Webkinz to get them to think I voted to keep BOTH of them... which worked wonders because I kept sm trust on the other end with Squirt [wherein I even got his money], AND Sam CAME BACK to still trusting me, like, period???) Either way, the honorable thing seems to be working, because the jurors and even viewers are respecting my game for once. I still attribute some of it to playing a man. I'm not being THAT different, and I'm more well liked. But then again, I think a lot of it is me considering my allies before doing anything, which is why they haven't turned on me. Like, I've discussed nearly every decision with them in Seven Stars, and then I have one on ones with the other side while I do that, which is proving moderately effective. Ofc I'm still a big target, especially with everyone telling people how great my fuckin game is on the way out (fuck outta here Tony and Jerry!), BUT, I think it's well respected. Those who strike me as emotional voters, I have not really wronged. Not hugely anyway. I left Webkinz to rot by not giving him money, and left Jenn to rot when I didn't eliminate Debbie from the knockout comp... BUT OVERALLLLLL I fought for them to an extent, which looks good, even though either result from both those evictions was pretty neutral.

Again, I really think the noble honorable bullshit is working, and I'm slowly pretending less and less that I'm stupid to those who are targeting me anyway. I want them to respect me and want to vote for me if/when I take them out, I don't want to come off as a ditz who stumbled into my position by accident. I have been very active in securing my position. Idc if I don't do small talk and have 60 page rooms with people, I don't NEED them. My 20-35 for most is good enough I think. I may not talk to Kim or Max, but I'm pretty sure more fluff would just annoy them. With Kim, I'm always the last person to respond, so if she wants to be friendly, she can, but I don't need to double message tbh, I feel like we both understand we have other shit going on irl that's better to focus on than small talk just for the sake of it; we're not working together, and that's just how the cards fell sadly. Would being more social on a personal level help with the others though? Probably. But I'd rather focus my time on notes and an exchange of information than fluff, sue me. I don't need to be anyone's number one at this point (though I'd like to imagine I COULD be for Debbie based upon need for one another, and Ember based upon me being the ONLY reliable bitch in this joint who hasn't wronged her; didn't even use the Veto to secure that more and not tarnish that. If she happens to leave this week, I could probably get her money tbh, then I'll have enough for an immunity for Sandra if we pool our funds as well as another vote power or something to have even more control, so that could be beneficial in that event). Either way, we LOVE reliable trustworthy kindhearted motivation you-can-vent-to-me-about-your-life Steve!!! Werking the viewers and Jury this time baby!! Ain't NO ONE can be bitter at this bitch.... Istg!

Anyway, still didn't solve who I'd renom. I want NTW/Kim up, so I think I'd need to use Dorothy next to Kim (flush some shit!), or use Max (u have money babes, use it, useless ass freeloader), or use Debbie........ But Debbie can ONLY go up if she's the target. I don't feel comfortable using Sam or Sandra, their trust in me is more solid than shady ass Max and Dorothy, so I need to be more loyal to the 5.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:07 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Actually nvm I take it all back.

I hate you for being my therapist <3

Letting it all out my chest has been therapeutic. I don’t even feel angry towards Ember anymore.

Thank you.

In game and out of game it seems I'm still the therapist of the fucking century. Literally my job, huh? <3333
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:47 am

Ideal for the week AFTER this week:

Sam: HOH
Sandra Safe
Dorothy Safe -- If I can flush her money tho... I'd LOVE her to be vulnerable, because then she can't be bitter
Me Safe + Veto for fun
Max Safe??

Kim/Debbie/Ember vulnerable. Kinda hot. Either way, if I can secure HOH this week, I'm auto F7, and I'd still have Cynthia week to bank on being good comps for my skillset. I'm hype af <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:50 pm

My irl mood be rising and falling as quick as Sandra & Debbie move in my trust rankings

Arisa Cox and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:48 pm

Good thing I've been eating Sandra out for the past couple days!!!

Idk if she's going to be loyal to the Five. Interesting. Not Dorothy nor Max? Veryyy interesting. She's one of the most intriguing people I've ever played with tbh. I meant it when I said Dorothy and Max were her best move. Tbh... Backdoor Debbie/NTW would be a good move too. Ember works too. Idc tbh, long as it's not me!

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:42 pm

KJDNFKJASDFNJKD YASSSSSS BABYYYYYYY YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO JUMPED I GOBBLED THAT I ATE THAT UP I ATE THAT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPP BESTIES

Kim and NTW as nominations was NOT the best move for her. At ALL. I'm. So. Happy.

I'm so glad that I was able to talk to her as much as I did. I am so happy. THANK YOU SANDRA YASSSSSSSSS BITCH YASSSSSSSS.

Like GENUINELY that was NOT GOOD FOR HER GAME AHHAHAHAHHAHA ATE THAT TF UP!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:41 am

Well. I can't say it wasn't a good effort from my front, because I was her FOURTH nomination option. But that's just my luck.

I convinced her to do Kim/NTW. Now they're after her. Debbie, with a bit of my nudging and her own plans, was going to be the backdoor. I knew she was hungry for a big move. I knew it wasn't going to be me if it was between me or Debbie. So in theory, I was set up very very nicely. But like I said, it's just my luck.

It's my luck that I'd get to play in 11 vetoes, half of which I had to throw, but in the one Veto I'd have kiilled to be picked in, Kim got HG's Choice and chose Debbie.

To make matters worse: A LUCK COMP. Can't help my allies. Can't do a damn thing except sit by and watch as my allies score nothing, and Sandra gets two points, but Debbie, by luck, gets the last queen. Sure, there was a small social element to it, Kim throwing the round so that Debbie could get it and take her down... but being paired up next to each other like that? Luck. Picking the queen in the first place? Luck.

Odds were in my favor. Debbie getting picked for Veto? Not a definite by any means. Having ONE person who I don't want to win in a LUCK comp? Literally.... the probability was by far in my favor.

Everything wasn't even done wrong this week, and small percentages of chance fucked me majorly.

I think the most devastating thing for me is that I think I would have won HOH if the number of items on the Twitter Wheel matched the number of tickets given out. I counted from the wheel, and I got 71. I recounted after too. It's 71 on that wheel.

I thought I was being clever too, knowing that people would have to count when the thread opened, but instead I saved time by counting the wheel before that with my spare time. It's just devastating because I truly believe I would have been faster than her to submit in that case, and I think I would have won. But no, the wheel didn't have 72.

It's really my own fault for allowing it to be the ONE thing I did not take notes on. I had the songs, remembered most else, knew the colors, etc. But no.

I'm heartbroken. i've listened to that 108+ song playlist every day. I've spent countless hours on notes. I've done everything for this game. I've fallen behind in work. I didn't communicate things to people irl that I should have. I've neglected my best friends. I've poured every ounce of my soul into strategizing and positioning and socializing even when it's killed me to be social. It kills me that not being drawn for a Veto where the chance of something going wrong is SO so so so slim, but it happens anyway.

Again, I was the FOURTH option to go up. NTW/Kim/Debbie were all options before me, but the worst case scenario unfolded, but even then, I know there was hesitation and that it was almost Max. Probability is always in my favor due to how I steer it, but it wasn't enough.

I don't know if I have a shot. I'd like to think I do. Ember & Dorothy might keep me, even Sam might. I think I've made logical pitches. My time has COME: I can FINALLY do what you ALLLLL WANTED TO USE ME FOR, BESTIES!!!!! I CAN TAKE OUT BIG BAD DEBBIE AND THEN U CAN TOSS ME ASIDE.

I know I can be of use to these people. I know I can manipulate some of them.

Arisa Cox and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:52 am

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Steve I love you so much. You have been an incredible ally in this game. Up against just about anyone else and I would give you my vote here. But I’m going to be honest with you as I trust you to keep it to yourself as I know you respect this game: NTW and I have had a ride or die deal for some time. I just can’t do it to her. This is without a doubt the hardest round of the entire game and, I’m probably making an emotional choice rather than a smart one. You staying here would absolutely be better for me. But I can’t vote for that. I’m sorry Steve and I love you!

You're dead in the water if I stay miss Deborah baby! I love you though!!

I actually was quite set on u having my Jury vote, but not... emotional choice over a smart one.... that's repulsive. Make the smart choice. (In this case, it IS smart to vote me, but OWN THAT HELLO!!!)
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:09 am

I also really can't complain, I know a lot of things have gone right for me in this game, even by luck sometimes, like getting that DPOV from Jules, winning Vetoes early on that I likely needed, weaseling my way out of bad spots.

I'm just a little sad rn because I feel like people often prey on my downfall in these games. I feel like my own friends celebrate when I lose, and it really has been getting to me. Like a lot.

On the bright side, I guess viewers like Steve, which is nice. I've never felt that as Theodora or Cynthia. Everyone hated me for being predictible. Tbh, I put some emotion into this game, not just strat and gamebotty-ness, and I think it cost me.

Had I not wasted money on a Triple Vote early game, I'd have enough for more rn. Or maybe if we didn't do the Triple and just did two doubles, which is cheaper.... Maybe if I didn't give Jenn money for her Idol (then again, maybe I wouldn't have gotten her money on the way out though), but maybe I'd have enough for one more power.

I guess I can ask for money, but idk who would give me any. I'm not worth THAT much to anyone, I don't think, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask..

I've made my fair share of mistakes. I let myself have feelings a bit. I was busy at work. I was busy being people's therapist in AND out of game at the same time, which has been really taxing on me. I think it's the worst when I'm the problem though. I just am tired. I will never lay down and die. but I can admit that I'm tired and hurt a bit. I really didn't think Sandra was going to do that to me, and I don't even think it was the best thing for her game. Idk, I've been crying a lot so maybe I just have a headache and can't think clearly rn. But Realistically, if she put up Max, she would have mitigated the repercussions because he is unlikely to retaliate, and she'd get a threat out without pissing off anyone else, and she'd be safe next week anyway. She was clouded by her anti-comp-beast fog methinks.

God I wanna be here so badly. So badly. I'd do anything. I think my pitches are founded in sound logic. I just pray they listen.

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:21 am

I think I'm going to have to lull NTW into a false sense of security as to not use powers against me. Gotta be subtle tho, she's no idiot. Probs won't work, but I will try.

Then I have to hit Sandra with emotion. I know she can be soft. I need to prey on that if I can. Might not work, but it's an angle.

I think I can do this. It's hard. But it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:38 am

I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe I think I'm safe????????????

wow i really just ate dorothy's pussy so well??? sam and sandra might want me here??????

I REALLY DID BE COMING AT THEM WITH LOGIC THO LIKE WTF GENUINELY I HAD SO MANY GOOD POINTS I AM SO GLAD THEY LISTENED? IT IS FINAL 9, TAKE ME OUT AT 7 OR 5, I HAVE USEEEEEEE RIGHT NOW IF YOU KEEP ME BABYYYYYYYY LOYALLLLLL STEVEEEE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next