Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

General Thoughts  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:42 pm

WHY IS DOROTHY SO SELF RIGHTEOUS CHILL THE FUCK OUT WE ALL THREW EACH OTHER UNDER THE BUS, BITCH, CHILL THE FUCKKKKK OUTTTTTT U WEIRDO GET OFF MY FUCKING ASS IT'S FUCKING BIG BROTHER OFC UR GONNA GET THROWN UNDER THE BUS U HAVE BEEN A SNAKE BITCH ALL GAME?????

Can't believe she really said I was safe. Like fuck.... If she just stuck with her original noms in the first 1-2 hours I would have been safe. Idk what the others said but... oh well. I truly, genuinely was not going to use the Veto nor was I going to nominate her next week. And as for last week, I can SHOW HER that I did not edit my document and was going to Veto her. Genuinely. It's a shame, but I get it. I just feel uneasy going into a Veto that's probably going to be a crapshoot. My fate being sealed like this is just rather unpleasant, but so it goes. I just want a notes comp. I'm sad.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:46 pm

At the end of the day, giving answers to Debbie was still valid I think because it was the only way to have a shot. But now it's unfortunate because I'd rather Debbie be otb with me LOL. Least then a threat would go. I actually did want Dorothy out next though, so least there's some hope. She's irking me. And she needs some eviction votes so that I'm the last one with no votes to evict them left. Ugh. This is just... I'm upset <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:20 am

Really hoping I can work on Debbie today a bit to ensure that if she does win the Veto she has a chance to use it on me. If she does, I truly won't go after her next week; I'm genuinely confident enough in my notes and song comp abilities to beat her, she's good at googling, damn, I'll give her that, like REALLY good, but I know my notes and miscellaneous comp abilities are stronger, and I also know she is not good at endurance. I'd be happy to get Max out before her, because if he's who I think he is, he's not incapable either. If Sam and Ember are who I think they are, they're BOTH going to be strong at a notes comp, but the sheer amount of pages I have and the amount I've organized and studied them specifically for optimizing my time in answering, I feel confident I can beat them. Neither are good in speed. Max has beaten me in a speed comp, so he can leave tbh, especially with my laptop acting up sm (she rlly do be on her last legs), I think taking him out would suffice. Idk how I would take him out tho, idk if Ember's bitch ass would vote him out, but I mean I can push for it, by all means she SHOULD take him out over Sam, because I think Ember can ONLY win against Sam for sure, and then maybeeee Max. Not Dorothy, not me, not Debbie. If Max is off the block, he'd have to take out Ember. If Sam is off the block, I think he'd also do Ember. I really would prefer Max gone next if I'm here next week due to Debbie's help; if I take myself off the block, then I will bury Debbie. Debbie/Max noms, and then it really doesn't matter the renom.

This all could very well be preemptive. This could be my last night. If that's the case, then I'll cry tonight and write something cute as an exit speech. But I really hope this isn't the end of the road. The sinking feeling I've been having about this Veto hasn't gone away, and I'm very anxious. I don't think I'll be able to eat a thing today (but that's good tbh, I gained 4 pounds recently, but the stress of yesterday already shaved off a whole pound, so maybe today will take off another). I'm just nervous. I really don't want this to bet the end of the line. If it is, I can't be too upset, I fought and put every ounce of me into it, and I'm ultimately proud of some of my moves, and it was fun to play a very different kind of game (albeit more stressful). I can happily say I've loved every single juror and every single player genuinely, so at least I'd be leaving this game with the same amount of love I came into it with, and nothing will ever change that. But I'm still gonna be anxious tho. I'm going to fight. So hard. I know there's only so much I can do. I'd hate for my fate to be sealed like this. But Debbie might take me off, and I, above all, can take myself off. Am I REALLY going to let this season end with me NOT having the most amount of comp wins? Fuck no. God, I want to be here so bad. Just gotta pray. Love y'all hosts tho <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 8:53 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
That’s fair, and it already seems you have your mind made up. When I was there for you, I was there for you, and knowing that won’t be returner, will hurt deep

JNFJSHBFJHSBF WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY????? will hurt deep.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:15 pm

Lowkey baffling to me that Max and Ember are giving me "I want to keep Dorothy" vibes??? They can't win against her??

For Max or Ember to win they need 3 people out and need to sit next to one another. They need Debbie out. Me out. and Dorothy out. They can win against Sam or one another.

So why keep 1/3 of those players with 5 rounds left? It doesn't make sense to me. Yes, one of me or Debbie should be gone next week, but after that, they're still going to need her out. I think I'm going to push that to save Sam, as Sam is my ideal F2 at this point... but.... jeez.

I guess they see Dorothy as more of an asset to take me out? But lowkey, Sam is kind of better at comps?

Tbh, I don't care about this vote much, I just don't want Dorothy to stay unanimously, I'd like to be the last one to not have a vote against me LOL.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Aw that’s nice! I never once thought you were playing a good game sooo *shrug*. Bye Sam!

i never thought i was either, so congrats on wasting your hoh on me  General Thoughts  - Page 11 1f60b

LMFAO SAM KINGY
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:53 am

I feel so bad for Debbie. Like fuck. I truly did see the pros and cons of keeping her, there was some benefit, but I can't keep her for a CHANCE that she sticks to her word the way I was banking on for the last round and such. She's gone back on a deal before after some prodding, I can't think it won't happen again, so I may as well tailor the competition to be full of competitors I feel most confident about beating. But it sucks. I love Debbie. So so much. I think I really explained all my reasoning in my speech, but it wasn't easy either.

My heart is kind of very in this game this time. I'm not being a robot so much (despite being called an android in the comps as per usual oops), I feel like I have loyalty and feelings this game. Might be an indicator I need a break soon. I'll go back to being cold and unmoving. It's just after 42 days it's like... fuck it's hard to be cold. I know how much we all have put into this game because I know the toll it's taken on me, so I can only imagine how much it takes out of others, being that I KNOW I'm a bit more numb and unfeeling about that kind of shit, like I know my emotions are pretty toned down and I've been emotional and struggling to upkeep everything. So I feel for everyone, damn. Like the fact that Debbie almost convinced me. The fact that promising Dororthy actually came into consideration for me and was part of my reasoning for not nomming her.... Like I'd never cared about that before. I guess that's good for a Jury to be more human. I feel a little less disliked. That's a nice change. Idk. This game is wild. At the end of the day, I'm just so happy to still be here <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:39 pm

I LOVE YOU DEBBIE I knew I made the right call u slut!

Also I'm cackling I just know Ember is fuming at her speech I just know it KJDSFNKJDSBFKJSDF
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:24 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Round #21 - Memory Lane

General Thoughts  - Page 11 09.01.16NostalgiaMarketing-Feature

Welcome Houseguests,

We just spent 42 days together & it's now time to look back & reflect on what has happened in the last 42 days. You never know when the past can come back to bite you.

That is all I will say about this round. See you soon!!!

YASSSS NOTES COMP NOTES COMP LETS GOOOOOOO IKTR IKTR!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 6:13 pm

I'm so sad I'm not playing I would be eating
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:04 pm

I'm made out of pure anxiety nothing but unadulterated anxiety is coursing through my veins rn
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm

I feel really really confident about that tbh I've double checked all my answers there's no way I got any wrong I doubt anyone else did 4 minutes ahhhs djfhsdbjf
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:47 pm

General Thoughts  - Page 11 E--Z6UkXMAAMSY_?format=jpg&name=900x900
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:05 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
HELP, hey now, I think Debbie & Squirt think I'm sexy!!! Maybe Sandra too, I think I ALMOST got her to not nominate me. Straight power! I was her fourth option, that's not bad!!!

God, I hope she lives to regret it thoughhhhhh hehehehehehehheheeheeheehehe <333

General Thoughts  - Page 11 200.gif?cid=89ab776dcoadgkq0foes1q7qmoes7zmyn9t4u1u6pn3oknul&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next