Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

General Thoughts  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Sandra is so smart. I hate her. And I really like her. And I wanna punch her. But I wanna work with her. It's absolutely sick. Can Ember win HOH and nominate her?? Thnx.

I should have nominated NTW & Kim together I'm sick. NTW getting drawn for Veto was THE worst case scenario. I'm going to have to GUN for veto. Unless I can throw to Ember, I know home girl SHOULD want a fucking win, and she can easily just be like "I wanted to respect the HOH!" (just like Sandra said she'll do), so that would be ideal.

Order in which I want people to win Veto:
1. Ember
2. Sandra
3. Steve
4. Jerry
5. Kim
6. NTW

If Jerry wins it's not horrible, I just put up NTW, no sweat. Even Kim winning isn't the END of the world. But NTW winning is literally the worst thing that could ever happen to me General Thoughts  - Page 6 1f60d Here's to hoping she flops!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Do I even want Jerry to stay this week? Like? I am lowkey campaigning for him to stay but in reality.... no matter what happens this week, I'm literally going to be in a fine spot lmfao. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 6:39 pm

Eat hot chip? Is that a US saying?
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 6:39 pm

Nvm it's a song
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Nvm it's a song

it is?? i was talkin the tumblr days skjnfksf

General Thoughts  - Page 6 B3e

General Thoughts  - Page 6 112
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:49 pm

I'm going to fucking kill mysefl
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 pm

I fucking suck at everything, useless piece of shit can't win when I NEED to but can win when I DONT fucking need to. Bad gameplay. Pure shit. Wanna die. Fuck NTW. Fuck Kim. FUCK me. I'm fucked.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:53 pm

I still stan

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Batgirl wrote:
I still stan

aw <3

still gonna kms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ty <333

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:56 pm

I stan too, always & forever Sad

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:06 pm

i think jenn left some of her essence here when she left because i am going psychotic

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:28 pm

You're passionate, you don't play to lose. I know I bug you about it, but you know I admire your drive & you're an impressive player. I don't agree your game is shit this season
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:05 am

Tony kinda spilled!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:40 am

I feel like everyone is annoyed at me this week, and honestly, they are more than valid. This was a really bad HOH reign. Like really bad. I took that Veto loss hard. Ofc Negasonic got drawn AND won to take down my target after spreading she was my target.......... Yeah.

I'm upset, but we move on! I've had a long night, but it's been filled with more good than bad (irl <3), even if this game is a shit show for me. Again, sloppiest I've ever played, and I stand by that.

Mistake One: Not throwing to Ember. She would have nominated Jerry/Some Bitch and it would have been fine. I wanted her to win and have to be bloodier without the safe option of Jerry, but beggars can't be choosers, bitch! I should have let her win! I really did stall but she was so fucking slow like????? It would've been weird if I NEVER sent.... Whatever. Can't stand her. And she ofc wanted Jerry to go badly, but I bet she caved to vote majority. YAWN! (Kidding, I would do the same).

Sam also really wanted Jerry out. Makes sense. Jerry said Ember/Sam noms! Max wanted him to stay though, which is interesting, because Jerry said he would use him as renom... but I also didn't tell Max about that. I also didn't tell Sandra that it was Jerry who threw her utb, so I hope that speaks volumes for Jerry.

I really DO think I can move forward one week with Jerry. I really do. Maybe I'm delusional, but for this vote, Tony HAD to be the one to go. It's not ideal. Kim/NTW want me dead methinks. But if Jerry doesn't, at least I have SOME coverage. I just really hope we get a notes comp next so I can give the answers to Ember or Sam. Even Max. Movie should be coming up too, so gonna take advantage of that off day for sure. We need to keep getting some power. We need safety more than anything. Then I can throw and use a power to stay safe another week. Least I'm rich!

Is my game complete trash? I guess it's not.... THAT horrible.... ummm I keep it exciting I guess?? Jk it's in the shitter. When probability is on my side (like in veto picks! or in the veto WINNEr) I fail. When probability is not on my side? U can imagine it's even worse luck.

This is very back-against-the-wall gameplay from me, and I'm not fond of it. I don't feel I am exerting that much control, but socially, I am trying to make amends here and there and foster trust with most of the house. Tony is right, I am very aligned. But I think I am the right amount of aligned. If anyone else had won veto, NO ONE would be saying I'm over aligned. So it goes.

Either way, I will have to keep adapting and doing my best. I will keep on Jerry. I'm like LOOK I fought for u, here are the whores who wanted u out, and I did NOT tell Max NOR Sandra about what u said bestie! Stick to ur promise xoxo!!! We shall see if he does. Or if he gets the chance to. If he's up, I'm ok sending him out. Not over Kim or NTW though. NTW is my next target, call me crazy, but she is 100% going to target me, and tbh, she is the most competent person to do it I'd say. She's good. I SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED HER NEXT TO KIM I REALLY NEEDED A FEW MORE MINUTES TO THINK I STARTED TYPING UP A NOM SPEECH FOR HER BUT RAN OUT OF TIME.

Anyway, goodight loves! What a NIGHT (irl and in game!).

<3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:06 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
He was telling me before the veto that one of us would have been the replacement nominee and that he was worried. Then after the renom he got upset with me because he says I’m the reason he is up there based on what you told him. Steve I haven’t done anything to you Sad do you trust me? You can be honest. I’d rather hear an honest answer than a PC answer and we can still work it out

OF COURSE I DON'T TRUST U KHSDBFKHSDFBKAJF JOHN I'M GOING TO SMACK U AND UR SAD FACE EMOJI IN THE HEAD

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Steve Harrington-
Jump to: