Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Daily Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:47 pm

I hope you enjoy reading this (Batgirl) since you barely interact I love you

Anyways, in 150 words or less I guess I would have to say I'm glad Debbie and Tony are HOH! I feel confident with them and that there's some people they haven't spoken with yet. At least I hope so. We're about to be doubles every week in this bitch huh? No matter though, as long as I can win a competition in here!

I don't have anyone I'd particularly want out in all honesty. I've spoken with a lot of people, like a lot of people but I definitely don't want people like Negasonic or Ember out. Nor would I want Cosmo or Sam to leave. Sandra or Max or Jerry or pretty much everyone here lol.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:17 pm

Okay rewind, I did NAWT think there would be a damn teams twist like that. ARISAAAAAAAAAAA COX!

Girl you raise my blood pressure sometimes I love you Mad

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:18 pm

ily

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
ily

Daily Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776d8qvd62nvtfxsyw05gaky0jy1roq1bu52zwxoamz4&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:58 pm

I'm so glad to have won veto this round! I rarely if ever win one of these competitions, so I'm riding the wave as long as possible! I think I've proved I can win things to these people and am not just some ditzy girl from Kansas. I'm going to try and establish a group with Jules, who is very wordy in her speeches that just makes me believe she is genuine!

Now it's just time to collect my $20 or so BBQ and make my ranking and then it's off to bed for me! Tomorrow is definitely going to speed up but I'm sure I am in good with plenty of people.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:31 am

I missed my fking chance to get-- umm lemme just worry about the vote at this point
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 11:33 pm

So I'm doing this before it hits midnight so that I may get some money. This HOH competition is extremely messy but before I get into that let me start with the eviction. Peach getting 8 votes? Whew I never want to end up on the block with the amount of liars in this game. I get it's big brother, but who is being honest to whom is just one giant puzzle. Cosmo leaving was a predictor, but I didn't realize it would be by a single vote, wow. I easily could've voted Squirt out but I'm glad I didn't.

As for this HOH, seeing who trusts who the middle-ist is an interesting insight into who is communicating with whom. Watch these questions get super personal and everyone has to admit to who they trust the most, I would love that.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:12 pm

A word to my fellow host:

YOU'RE CRAZY
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:56 pm

I'M IN THE CLUB ARISA!
(ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵒⁿᵉʸ)
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:10 am

Hey Arisa, I hope you’re feeling better after recent events and even so with your message, I got the gist you were upset. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 2:03 am

Now why do I keep getting— and not Arisa GHOSTING my DM’s 😭
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:59 pm

Let me get this out before midnight hits. Umm I like how things are playing out though I wish Ted would have gone after bigger fish because Debbie, Negasonic Teenage Warrior, Cruella, those three just rub me the wrong way and I'm pretty sure they all voted JUles out which is extremely weird.

Hopefully we can keep the votes to save matt and regroup with sam and webkinz and take iout the other side of the house., Hopefully this is 100 words, anyways byyeeeeee i love you Arisa I hope you are healing just fine. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:01 pm

KICK SAM OUT PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:45 pm

AHHH I'M SO GLAD JENNIFER WON THE HOH! WE REALLY NEEDED THIS AS A WIN AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO SEE CRUELLA AND DEBBIE'S ASS SITTING ON THE BLOCK AND I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY! 

Onto better things, it feels good to have peace of mind in this game, because Lord knows those moments are rare. 

Anyways, I was sad to be dropped the first round but quickly realized I didn't want to have to deal with the BS of having to send things to Arisa. I'm also glad I didn't have to waste money on saltines lol
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 11:24 pm

Let's get this diary room daily thought shit done. I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy and OMG Rose just stabbed Derek with a scalpel and now she's leaving his service! At least they ended on some good character development. Anyways, Derek and Meredith just need to get it together and make up.

Back to this game, kind of a pretty legendary day with the DPOV being used. At least we got it flushed down the fucking toilet and it was not me at the end of it. Anyways, let's get this job started here with keeping Ember. Everyone says they'll be keeping her, but it's whatever. She's staying, especially with that triple vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Thoughts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next