Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Daily Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:29 pm

Day 4 August 2nd, 2021

This game has started out a lot slower than I thought. I was expecting everyone to be extremely active but I don't think people want to be a social threat this game or something like that. I have been talking with a lot of players and i think i am in a pretty decent spot right now. If i do win HOH i have people i can easily nominate without getting any blood on my hands, as well as if i was nominated i think i could get the votes to stay.

This HOH worked out as i expected. I knew Negs wasn't going to get anymore votes other than the people from the group so i was trying to make sure tony had the votes so i could vote Negs without tony realizing i wasn't a vote for him. Strangely enough Tony is my number 1 ally right now, we connected early and i hope i can ride it out with him for a long time! Things change so quickly this early in the game because if you asked me yesterday Sandra and Cruella were my top allies, but we just havent been talking as much as i like so i trust Tony more than the both of them.

I really like both alliances i am in and they seem to be working well together and i hope that continues!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 11:26 pm

Day 5 August 3rd, 2021

Well I made it through week 2! This week went perfectly in regards to being safe, but I really would prefer is Peach left over Rebecca but that is out of my control. I really don't care who goes between Sailor and Cosmo because i don't really talk with either of them.

In regards to my alliances it got a little messy today...i didnt really want to have 2 four person alliances come together at once, but at least i trust Jules enough to have her in both. I think she mentioned something about it to Tony...HELP not this messiness so early. Hopefully he doesn't think too much into it. I do really trust Tony and he is currently my number one but Negs is a close second! I love her, she is so funny!

Hopefully someone in my alliances can win HOH tomorrow so i have nothing to worry about or I would even like to win it myself. I see i am no better at these comps the second time around Daily Thoughts 1f602 Like this is all stars so there has to be some major comp beasts in the game! Debbie is very good at comps and social, i am glad we have been talking more but i just get a weird vibe from her so i don't fully trust her at all.

I am enjoying this game very much so far and I hope i make it deep into this game and have a chance to actually win this thing. Its going to get crazy and messy and I am ready for it!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:42 pm

Day 6 August 4th, 2021

I need to log all these alliances:

The Sinister Sies: Tony, Sandra, Jerry, Matt & Jaida
The Group: Sandra, NTW, Cruella, Nagisa
The Top 3: Sandra & Cruella
I am sleepy & not creative shoot me: Tony, Jules & Ember
The Four Horsemen: Dorothy, Sandra & NTW
Five Star Tricks: Dororty, Jules, Jennifer & Ember
The Best Four: Jules, Steve & Jennifer

I am aligned officially with 12 players...I feel i am in a good spot right now, but this could all come crumbling down. Realistically only a few of these alliances will be active because most of them intersect. I really need to be careful with them though because i really trust all these people, except Dorothy she kind of came out of nowhere with these 2 alliances today.

If people in my alliances keep winning that is good for me, but i would rather win comps now when I have easy noms to make than when its down to me and all my alliances because we are all making top 13 Daily Thoughts 1f602

thats all i have for today, i am happy with the noms and if jerry wins veto i am sure i will be fine with the replacement(hopefully) i need out the people i don't talk with and most of them are up so that is good!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:36 am

Day 7 August 5th, 2021

This week is going to be interesting. I really want to win this HOH or someone i really trust win it. We are starting to get down in numbers so i need to figure out who i really trust and who i want to work with for the long term in this game. I feel i have a few good options but i am just not 100% sure.

I was very surprised with the way the vote count ended up today. I would have thought Cosmo would have got the most votes, but i really think it might have just been people voting else where assuming he had the numbers to go. If not then i am out of the loop and i don't really like that.

I hope i can pull out this HOH to try and get a better read on the house because i am a little lost at the moment. I also hope this doesn't last TOO long i want sleep Daily Thoughts 1f602

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:01 am

Day 8 August 6th, 2021

This day couldn't have gone worse for me I wish i won that HOH. This is an absolute mess for my game and no matter who goes i am losing a very close ally. I need to figure out exactly what I want to happen this week but I feel i know what i want i just don't know if i can make it happen or not.

So I love the group so much and i think that alliance is solid but i honestly trust Jules more than Nagisa but i don't want to go against the group but at the same time I am in like 4 alliances with jules so i would be going against those by keeping jules around. I honestly wish Jerry would have talked to me more but we must not be that close and i really didnt think we are but it would have been nice.

Idk i feel the votes can be there to save jules but idk if going against the group is worth it. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. my mind is allover the place but i am fairly certain i want jules to stay but idk like according to my trust rankings Jules should be the one i want to stay, but i don't want to betray the group...can i pull off a lie about my vote. i have done it before and i feel both Nagisa and Jules trust me enough not to question my vote. and its not jury yet so they cant be mad and if they are it doesn't matter. I just need to know who is all voting for jules to stay and go from there.

I HATE THIS SO MUCH. JERRY IS DEAD TO ME...jk but soon
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 am

Day 10 August 8th

WHAT A MESS I HAVE MADE but it seems to be working out for me Daily Thoughts 1f62d I think Jules leaving was honestly good for my game from how this week turned out. No one has questioned my vote once on either side, i think the only one that would would be Jerry but he is not involved in this vote so i don't need to talk with him much the past few days so its been good.

I think i am going to have to lie to Nagisa again about my vote but i cant throw a vote this time because i cant risk her staying again. if she blows up on me then so be it but i really don't think I would be the vote she questions. I do feel bad, i am not some awful person but at the same time this is a game and i need to do want needs to be done to protect my game.

I really hope i can get sandra on board to keep matt, I feel so bad she is getting excluded from the alliance with ember because no one believes she kept Jules when she really did and i was the one who didnt. we are playing the same game right now because of the sinister and the group so i have to put all my trust in her, well not all of it but most of it. I will never tell anyone about my snake vote. I am so glad jury hasn't started because i would never win if i did that to a jury member.

Going forward I am going to honest about my game. I will be moving forward with the group Ember put together as well as matt sandra and tony. i think thats a great support system for me. My main target is Debbie and then Jerry. I need to also get out squirt and Max because i don't talk with either of them and thats not good at this point in the game. and now i cant even nominate Max if i win, but he will be the first i nominate from that alliance and i think he would say the same about me.

OMG and tony confessing his vote to me and i am still lying about it all..i am awful

thats all for now i think. my game is a mess but no one knows that yet.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:29 am

Day 11 August 9th

Well i do not feel good with Debbie as HOH she clearly didnt want me to win that stake comp for a reason. I am so glad I didnt tell ted I wanted to backdoor Debbie...that would have been so bad. I really lucked out that Steve did it first.

This vote once again confused me...like did sandra vote out nagisa or not...like she said she did but i really am not sure because we haven't talked much today since after the vote. But like she kept jules the first time and i didnt and i feel so bad she is getting pinned for not being with them. Sandra should really be in this alliance but i can use her to go after dorothy and ember because i for some reason do not trust them. I do for now but i don't want to give dorothy my money...like i want that veto used on me steve jenn or matt. not ember dorothy or max. That is how i see that alliance splitting and i am totally fine with that.

I need to work on my one on one relationships a little better incase i do end up on the block this week. I really hope i don't because i feel i may go but i hope not!

I AM WINNING VETO TOMORROW. I hope patrick star likes slide puzzles or something cause thats what i need!

thats all for now. but if noms stay the same i think we can finally get webkinz out!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 am

Day 12 August 10th

this could be my last night Daily Thoughts 1f62d Daily Thoughts 1f62d Daily Thoughts 1f62d Daily Thoughts 1f62d Daily Thoughts 1f62d

I don't want this game to end, i am having such a fun time playing this season and i really hope i stay. I messed up the past 2 weeks and trusted the wrong people and i know that now and i see it. its so funny to me that everyone thinks i kept jules when i literally is the reason she is out right now. my game has been a mess and i deserve to be evicted ngl but i feel i have a chance to pull this off I just need that dumb seven group to keep me and not the others backing out because they don't think the votes are there. This is going to be a close one again and i need to figure it out!

If i do stay i really hope i win HOH, i need to make some moves in this game to show the people i am loyal to I actually trust them and that is current people on both sides of the house so that would be fun....i need to go focus on getting the votes to stay so that is all. but if this is my last post i will miss this game SO MUCH Daily Thoughts 1f62d Daily Thoughts 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 9:31 am

OMG I AM BACK!

I can not believe I am back in this game. So much has changed from when I left. The sides seemed clear and now they are not clear at all. I missed a few days of my thoughts but I was overwhelmed and trying to figure some stuff out.

Debbi really should be the one leaving today but Jenn kind of messed that up from saying she wanted web to go over Debbie….LIKE WHAT? YOU DONT NOMINATE A COMP THREAT AND WANT THEM TO STAY. CRAZY. I think the switch happened a litttle too late but who knows honestly.

I am for once being honest about my vote and it seems people are still lying which I don’t get at this point. Like it’s jury you need these peoples votes in the end and you don’t wanna make them bitter! So maybe some are lying to me about evicting web….idk I hope but not likely.

When I first came back I thought I was in a good spot but honestly I don’t think I am because I don’t think anyone else besides Sandra would really fight for me to stay in this game. If I am ever a final nom I fear I am gone. I don’t know if anyone besides squirt and Debbie would nominate me so I guess that’s good but I am at the bottom of everyone’s priority list.

Tony is annoy and needs to go ASAP. I can’t trust him AT ALL he is a bad liar and it’s driving me nuts. He says we are good but imma go for him before anyone well except if Debbie does stay today 😭

I want HOH so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:56 am

Day 23 i think August 22.

I need to figure my game out asap. I am too close to too many people and if i win hoh i need to know exactly what i want to do. Today would have been a perfect time for me to win because i would have had easy noms, but now i feel i don't.

I have that dumb Seven Stars alliance. I trust Jennifer, Steve and Max out of the 6 that are left. I trust Dorothy/Ember to a degree but i just don't talk with them enough to fully know what they would do if they won hoh. I think i would be safe but who really knows.

My priority people are Sandra and Jennifer 100%. Then i would say Steve and NTW are my next people, but honestly Steve is going to have to go sooner than later because he is just going to win out in the end. He is playing an amazing game and i am so glad I am close with him and trust him but there is no way i can beat him in the end. I do want to work with Kim because i am not sure if she has many strong allies but she might and that trio with sandra and her might screw me over but i think it will be good if it comes together. 

Honestly i don't think anyone would nominate me if they won hoh. Even if Debbie won i don't think i am super high on her target list but you never know with her.

If i go after Debbie i think i would make NTW and Kim upset.
If i went for Tony i would make Jennifer & Jerry upset because i think Jerry and Tony have been super close this entire game, as well as with Debbie. they could even be a trio of some sort.

Dorothy and Ember are a duo but they aren't doing anything.
NTW is good with me and i think i am good with her but i have no clue what she would do if she won hoh.
Max i think i am good with because he was the rogue vote to make it possible for me to be back in this game so i don't think i would ever go for him. I need to talk with him more just to make sure that connection isn't 1 sided since we started talking later in the game.
Kim and I are good for now but idk how long we will be especially if i were to go after debbie.

So i guess my targets right now are Debbie and Tony....ahh that would be a messy hoh and i think i would have to renom Jerry even though we have been getting closer and he didnt even once question putting me up. I think if he really wanted Ember to go it would have made more sense for me to go up but he doesn't need to know that.

this game is so hard to control when i am not winning any hoh comps and i cant flip a vote to save my life. I blame Jennifer for that failed vote flipped because she played it completely wrong  Daily Thoughts 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:16 pm

wow i cant believe ive made final 9 but its only because i cant win this game unless i really start changing things up and getting things done. I am trying to do what i can to influence this game but its so hard when i once again cant win any of these comps. i need the long comps to even have a chance Daily Thoughts 1f602

I have no idea how i want to move forward going into final 9. it will honestly all depend on who wins this next hoh and if i win it or sandra does we will have a lot of figuring out to do. i agree with what jerry said about most people but i think he is way off on kim dorothy and sandra. kim and Dorothy i dont think have a chance to win if they make it, they are like me and kind of just here trying to do stuff but really just in the shadows of someone else. I hate how much respect is given to those who win comps, like yes its part of the game but if you need to win something to be safe is that really playing the best game.

Steves game would end if he was ever a final nom once but he wins the comps he needs to. i respect it to some degree but take away any of those wins or the DPOV that he was given(not earned) and he is long gone. But steve is smart when he has power in the game he uses that time to actually talk and get information from people to help him further in the game. Debbie on the other hand has no social game outside of those she is super close with. Shes won comps because she has needed them to survive as well, but she doesn't use that power to better her game long term. she goes for the short term fix and it shows by having to use powers and things to get out the people she wants gone. She has survived a final nom and that was because Jenn messed up on saying who her target was from the jump at least i think. but at that point people wanted her to stay to be a shield for them and its not working.

this game can be so frustrating when you have no power or influence over anything. I am just out here trying to survive and i really hope i can win something and at least cause som chaos in this game. I am in a spot where i can ride this out and get second again, but i dont want to do that this time. I think i need to try and at least make some moves to build my resume if i get to the final 2 not play for second like i did last season.

I need to figure out who i want to be in the end with me. for sure i want sandra and max. i cant beat debbie or steve so they need to go sooner than later but steve would bring me to the end with him just for me to get second. i am starting to trust ember a little more but she is so stubborn its hard to work with her. Kim i dont trust 1 inch. NTW i trusted so much and to hear she was throwing me utb hurts. i think right now i still have her back but she may need to be a pawn for me. dorothy i have never trusted but i dont think she is as connected as i thought. i need a group of six where i have at least 3 people who would be willing to take me to the end and i think those people are sandra, max, ntw, ember, and steve. so debbie, dorothy and kim need to go asap.

i am enjoying this game for as much as i complain about it Daily Thoughts 2764
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:47 pm

well that was the worst hoh reign i have ever seen in my life....like it was so bad and didnt help sandra's game at all. it made her a huge target and it put me in danger as well. like why dont people talk things through before they pull the trigger on a threat like steve. I told her now was not the time and i was right.

I have no clue how i am going to make it out of this week, i feel i need the veto to stay because ember really doesn't want steve out. he just nominated steve to make sure he plays in the veto and would use the vote steal on me i think. sandra cant go up next to me because she has money to buy powers. i am the obvious one to keep but i dont see debbie or kim keeping me over sandra but maybe i really have no clue at this point. I JUST NEED TO WIN A FREAKING COMP, i suck at them so i dont see it happening but who knows.

losing steve or sandra this week sucks so much for my game. i am losing my number 1 or 2 or even myself. this end game is going to be very hard for me. I need to secure Max and Dorothy are with me and no one else, we need eachother at this point. like if sandra stays that could be a strong 4 some but we just need to win stuff over debbie and kim and ember at this point because hopefully steve will be gone after this week.

if i survive this week i need to win something to have any chance at winning or i am just going to get dragged to the end to be an easy win. i was fine with that last season but i dont want it to happen again. I am good socially at this game its just the comps are all over the place for me and everyone else is so good at this random crap...its insane.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 am

(But it was the only time bestie)

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Daily Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:20 pm