Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

General Thoughts  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:37 pm

Of fucking course she wins. Looks like I'm doing Cruella or Tony.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:40 pm

I'm wondering if NTW gave Kim answers, but probably not. A possibility though maybe?
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:55 pm

Can't wait to type up a sexy DPOV speech General Thoughts  - Page 4 1f60d
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:10 am

I"vE NEVER SCREAMED THIS HARD ABOUT ANYTHING EVER IM SHAKEN IM SHOOK TO MY CORE IM LITEALLY GOBSMACKED AND FLABBERGASTED IM ABSOLIUTELY FUCKING I-

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE DID CrUELLA I CANNOT BELIVE THIS I VANNOT FUCKING BELUIEV ETHIS HELLO???????????????? PHHHHHHHH MMYYYYYY GODDDDDDDD DJFKJSDFNKJADAJNFK AF SQUIRT'S ARMY ATEEEE THIS THE FUCKKKKK UPPPPP HOL:LLYYYY SHIT

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:32 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
I was explaining how we had a bad game relationship and how that’s a reason to keep me around, are you as dense as that shell on your back?

jhbadfjhsdbfjsdSOJDNFKSJFN WHY DID SHE EAT HIM UP???
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:38 am

Squirt wrote:
That lopsided wig that you have to cover that bump on your head really doing you in. I actually really love Cruella guys, don’t vote her out we are allies I need a number in the game. Is that better for you? You don’t have to mention anyone unless you’re trying to imply rhetoric that others may not see as obvious. It’s shallow, unlike the waters I swim with ever so gracefully toward the next week. I’ll see you in the morning love 💓💓 or maybe not 🤗.

I WANNA LIKE THIS SO BAD I SIMPLY SCREAMED I AM ACTUALLY HAVING THE TIME OF MY FUCKING LIFEEEEEE RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:52 am

It's the way Kim thought me and Cruella were close. Meanwhile I had this typed up at the ready:

well arisa i’d like to activate my diamond power of veto and use it on myself.

THANK YOU TO JULES VAUGHN, YOU GORGEOUS LEGEND.

jules, you were my rock in this game, and you leaving took so much out of me. i miss you so so much, and you are a badass, a queen, robbed, and left WAY to soon. i just know you’re a winner, boo, you deserve to be here, but i’m so grateful that here or not, you’re impacting this gane for the better (well, for me anyway!)  <3

thank you jules for this dpov! and i’m sorry to everyone for lying and saying i didn’t have it. i think it’s what anyone would do to avoid being put up for the sake of it being flushed (kim & cruella know all too well lol)

with that being said, i’ve chosen to nominate cruella de vil.

i’m so sorry cruella. i know you kept me safe last round, but i can’t help but to think that was just an attempt to buy a week or two of safety with me, and as much as i love that you might not target ME, you’re going to nominate people i do not want you nominating, and i think you have the highest chances of winning another hoh. you’re fast, you’re smart, and you’re social, and all around i think you’re a threat who has my best interest only for a short time. less people are going after you than you think, and i think this move should be made sooner rather than later if no one else is going to do it.

also, i need a big target on the block in order to ensure the vote doesn’t misfire.

(I was under the assumption Jenn might go up, or potentially Max, so I needed someone big to go up to save them)

INSTEAD I POSTED:

with that being said, i’ve chosen to nominate tony stark.

it’s nothing personal, but i’ve nominated you before, and if you got power, i think you would nominate me in return, and this is simply my last week to use it, so i may as well!

But.... I had two speeches at the ready. Kim thought Cruella and I were a powerful pair but... I literally... was about... to put her up myself... I'm SCREAMING I never anticipated this ever in my life. Wow. I'm thriving?
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 pm

Jennifer did not need this HOH methinks. Why tf can't she do Jerry or Tony or Sandra or Kim or.... literally anyone besides the PEOPLE IN OUR ALLIANCES?? I don't trust Dorothy for shit, but I do not think that girl is after us. Debbie, yeah, she'd make shitty noms and is a beast long term, but she's also a shield to prevent people like Dorothy turning on us sooner than later.

NTW too, she's sketchy as hell, idk why Jenn has all these outliers and one on ones she feels more solid with than the groups?? I'm frustrated, I did not want Webkinz on the block, but what can u do?

I think we could get the votes to keep him against Debbie, but I lowkey do want Debbie in this game lol. Why did I work so hard NOT nominating that girl only for this to happen? Frustrating. I wish I could have solved this faster and sent it myself or sent to the alliance before Jenn submitted. I guess it's better than a Debbie HOH though, those noms could be worse, and at least I'm happy Sam is here!! I REALLY wanted Jules back, but Sam is a good asset too, and also a potential Jury vote, so love that!

Overall, a very fun challenge. FUCK the hung Jury tho, I wanted those whores to make Sandra show her cards or something! That bitch aint winning shit until she is FORCED to.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Jenn and Webkinz are fucking off the rails. I wish everyone would take a breath and relax. These noms SUCK. My game after this week??? A mess. My social game is horrible, but at least I have a TON of people I can nominate. I wish these people were more predictable, at this point, all I trust is Squirt to not rat me out so much. I really like that fucking turtle, and I feel like The Other Guys alliance is obsolete rn. I barely know what to think, and I wish I wasn't chosen for Veto. I would love to help someone win it though, Jenn needs her hands bloody because she has too many people right now, so that has to change. She can't just be chilling with no adversity, I need her to have to make a renom. Just hopeful it won't be our alliance.

This is pretty sick. Webkinz is also being fucking distant, wtf did I do to this frog except try and keep them safe???? NTW has a weird vendetta against them too. Odd.

Anyway, gonna throw Veto, might help Webkinz if I can, or help Webkinz AND Debbie if possible, but it would have been better not being picked. I wish my allies weren't insane. I'm having a day.

This HOH is stupid. She didn't need to win this <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:38 am

NOT ME MISSING MY DR FOR THE DAY FUCK i hate my life.

um anyway I guess I'll just write one now instead... I'm so... I'm a mess. Literally wanna kms for this. Remember my mental breakdown in S8 over missing 3 BBQ bucks for not voting early?? THIS IS TEN. I FORGO THIS AND THE TRUST RANKS. FUCK ME!!

Whatever. Anyway. Hate myself but what else is new.

Okay, so this vote.... I WANT DEBBIE TO STAY BADLY. Jennifer is so fucking much why the fuck did she change her mind again and make this week harder??? I was hoping that it could be near unanimous so that Webkinz could just go home quietly without much hope for the vote, and this way maybe I could be sent money, or maybe Squirt could be sent money or something. I feel like that would have benefitted me way more than it being torn now, because if I don't vote to keep Weblinz, I feel as though they would be a bitter juror now. Ideally, I can vote to KEEP webkinz, and Debbie will still stay, and it will be clsoe enough wherein I can play both sides again, or at the least even if I do evict her, I don't see her as bitter, and I do see her as someone who would still go after Jenn anyway for me.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:32 pm

luck hoh? luck hoh??? LUCK HOH??????? LUCK HOH?????? wow
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:33 pm

Ofc u would do a luck HOH for the worst movie on the entire planet!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Also Squirt not voting is literally disgusting. This was the perfect comp to play in for him, it would have heightened my odds, and he would make the same noms as me. He could get BBQ bucks or a challenge advantage. I NEED HIM TO PLAY. This is so fucking sick.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 7:22 pm

............Ofc it's a Jerry HOH lol..... Well..... Let's see if this Rat shows his cards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next