Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

ki-jung thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 5:32 am

Day 2? - July 31

i'm having a fun time so far Smile just trying to have fun and give myself a distraction for hopefully a couple weeks hehehe

i'm really liking Jaida and Nagisa so far. Peach and Cruella too. I'd love if we could get a small group going. Maybe 2 trios right there? but i can't be playing too hard too soon. but also this is all stars, is it assumed that everyone is playing hard already?

i'm gonna try to be really selective with how much information i give away. i was mentioning the purge theme to some and how maybe this first comp will be something related to that to make it seem like i was being helpful and reminding people of what to expect. are those brownie points? i doubt, unless some of those people never read qgames tweets. regardless i'd like to think people are wanting to work with me sksksksksk plzzzzz

but it does make sense that it's purged themed. the ki-jung thoughts 1f440 tweets, i definitely think the songs tweeted will maybe be involved tooo. but i am a lil scared and hope i do make it through LOL ki-jung thoughts 1f631 ki-jung thoughts 1f631

Ted knows Ki-jung's character and cause of that it made me feel like i have to take up his offer to work with him. bc ki-jung is basically a bad ass photoshopping, scamming, slick bitch who can give a hell of a performance so that's a lot to live up too. feel like he already sees me as a potential threat too?? maybe i'm paranoid. he better reply to me tho! i see him online lol

i also wonder how the perception of an Asian Korean woman will work for me amongst this cast. i've only played white women and an animal sksksks

anyways: goals

- let's be confident. make the top 3. (but plz plz plz jury plz plz LMAO)

- be UTR. affirm, encourage, and occasionally give suggestions. tho i am debating gunning for an HOH in one of these early rounds. cause it helps bring people closer to you, but you have to put up the right people.... and hope veto is not used. i would not want to win HOH and veto, that's just tew much. but idk it is all stars. maybe people will start comp beasting off the bat too. LOL i'll go with the flow for now.

- have fun and don't stress <3

concluding thoughts:

- i wonder if a girls alliance will be made... should i make it? LOL i'd def want a small girls alliance though. i think i'm getting along with a good amount so far. then another group that's mixed too. i need to cover my bases with as many people as possible and hope that i don't have to show my cards until i absolutely need to

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:03 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 2? - July 31

i'm having a fun time so far Smile just trying to have fun and give myself a distraction for hopefully a couple weeks hehehe

i'm really liking Jaida and Nagisa so far. Peach and Cruella too. I'd love if we could get a small group going. Maybe 2 trios right there? but i can't be playing too hard too soon. but also this is all stars, is it assumed that everyone is playing hard already?

i'm gonna try to be really selective with how much information i give away. i was mentioning the purge theme to some and how maybe this first comp will be something related to that to make it seem like i was being helpful and reminding people of what to expect. are those brownie points? i doubt, unless some of those people never read qgames tweets. regardless i'd like to think people are wanting to work with me sksksksksk plzzzzz

but it does make sense that it's purged themed. the  ki-jung thoughts 1f440 tweets, i definitely think the songs tweeted will maybe be involved tooo. but i am a lil scared and hope i do make it through LOL ki-jung thoughts 1f631  ki-jung thoughts 1f631

Ted knows Ki-jung's character and cause of that it made me feel like i have to take up his offer to work with him. bc ki-jung is basically a bad ass photoshopping, scamming, slick bitch who can give a hell of a performance so that's a lot to live up too. feel like he already sees me as a potential threat too?? maybe i'm paranoid. he better reply to me tho! i see him online lol

i also wonder how the perception of an Asian Korean woman will work for me amongst this cast. i've only played white women and an animal sksksks

anyways: goals

- let's be confident. make the top 3. (but plz plz plz jury plz plz LMAO)

- be UTR. affirm, encourage, and occasionally give suggestions. tho i am debating gunning for an HOH in one of these early rounds. cause it helps bring people closer to you, but you have to put up the right people.... and hope veto is not used. i would not want to win HOH and veto, that's just tew much. but idk it is all stars. maybe people will start comp beasting off the bat too. LOL i'll go with the flow for now.

- have fun and don't stress <3

concluding thoughts:

- i wonder if a girls alliance will be made... should i make it? LOL i'd def want a small girls alliance though. i think i'm getting along with a good amount so far. then another group that's mixed too. i need to cover my bases with as many people as possible and hope that i don't have to show my cards until i absolutely need to

if i'm first boot i'll take the biggest dose of edible i s2g. and if i make it through i will celebrate with the biggest does of edible yay
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 2:56 am

Day 3 - August 1

a group with Nagisa, Sandra, and Ember ooooh. Sandra finished the comp really fast so she'll probably be seen as a threat. she's probably good at comps too so i'm glad she is going to be in an alliance with me. i like Nagisa and Ember too, both of them wanted private rooms with me so it all works out!

ALSOOOO not me calling Negasonic Teenage Warhead -- NTS ??? and then EMBER LMFAO omg..... that's so humiliating. she hates me ialfnal;efknvjlskbfn;eak l

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 3 - August 1

a group with Nagisa, Sandra, and Ember ooooh. Sandra finished the comp really fast so she'll probably be seen as a threat. she's probably good at comps too so i'm glad she is going to be in an alliance with me. i like Nagisa and Ember too, both of them wanted private rooms with me so it all works out!

ALSOOOO not me calling Negasonic Teenage Warhead -- NTS ??? and then EMBER LMFAO omg..... that's so humiliating. she hates me ialfnal;efknvjlskbfn;eak l

my faves so far

- Jaida Essence Hall - i feel like i could guess who she is and i've never played with her before, but i love her so far. we are clicking politically, pop culture-ly, and on the same page game wise. idk if she views me in the same way but she will likely be the my ride or die this season. as long as we stay loyal to each other until at least jury i'll be content.

i want to get placed in a group with her other than that girls' alliance (still wonder who made it, i think Ember or Sailor Moon did cause they're the least active. probably made it to cover some bases)

- Tony Stark - a man... i know... idc for marvel so this is new for me. but he seems genuine and interested in working with me. i think he can be a good ally. and he wanted my opinion on the vote

- Matt Bomer - i'm liking him! he's about the same level as Tony right now. these white men better not disappoint! they're gonna need to work to earn my trust skskskks but we've also discussed votes. i think he can be a good ally too. i love how Matt is probably gonna be the only one who calls me Ki-jung skskskksks cause he knows how names work in Korean

- Nagisa Shiota ; Ember McLain - i like them both. i also get the feeling they are a pair. which is fine! as long as they see me as useful. Sandra Bullock is someone i need to get closer too so hopefully Ember stays and our alliance goes strong

- Negasonic Teenage Warhead

- Jules Vaughn

- Debbie Jelinsky

- Jennifer Check

- Peach Salinger

- Cruella de Vil

- Webkinz Love Frog and Max Gentile are growing on me too
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Day 4

LMAO HELPPP someone is fucking with Matt, Cosmo, and Jerry with those groups. which lady is being messy LKFMALKFMASLFKASMFO

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 4

LMAO HELPPP someone is fucking with Matt, Cosmo, and Jerry with those groups. which lady is being messy LKFMALKFMASLFKASMFO

now Max , Sam, and Squirt sjfjhsrasbhiadfdskjvhsdvohi are they reallly gonna do one for each man help cijvdfoihvsfoijvsdohivoijdsovjdi
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 4

now Max , Sam, and Squirt sjfjhsrasbhiadfdskjvhsdvohi are they reallly gonna do one for each man help cijvdfoihvsfoijvsdohivoijdsovjdi

nah this is too funny. let me stop messaging ppl for now cause i know someone is gonna think some shit like “ki-jung is online rn it must be her” i dont even wanna mention it to anyone cause then they’ll also point fingers at me MSKNSMNDOKND

me thinks the person making these had also made the girls’ group but who could it be? 

maybe Ember? Rebecca? no idea. i’ll see if anyone talks to me in a peculiar way following the making of all of these groups. i feel like there could have been some strategy if it was one guy but what is the thinking with one for each guy? obviously this is gonna be exposed sksksksksks
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:01 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 4

nah this is too funny. let me stop messaging ppl for now cause i know someone is gonna think some shit like “ki-jung is online rn it must be her” i dont even wanna mention it to anyone cause then they’ll also point fingers at me MSKNSMNDOKND

me thinks the person making these had also made the girls’ group but who could it be? 

maybe Ember? Rebecca? no idea. i’ll see if anyone talks to me in a peculiar way following the making of all of these groups. i feel like there could have been some strategy if it was one guy but what is the thinking with one for each guy? obviously this is gonna be exposed sksksksksks

i’m also dead cause Nagisa is a guy (? from what i saw on google at least) LSJDKSIDHCHCJDO

mkay maybe it’s someone else who didnt make the girls’ alliance bc the girls’ alliance did not include Nagisa. Rebecca is my current suspect for the angels groups bc she referred to Nagisa as “she” in the “twenty four hours” group
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:55 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 4

i’m also dead cause Nagisa is a guy (? from what i saw on google at least) LSJDKSIDHCHCJDO

mkay maybe it’s someone else who didnt make the girls’ alliance bc the girls’ alliance did not include Nagisa. Rebecca is my current suspect for the angels groups bc she referred to Nagisa as “she” in the “twenty four hours” group

nah this HOH is such a shitshow for me right now, i think i'm overaligned LMFAO

i'm trying to get my faves to put votes on Tony, so that i can put a vote on Ember and then tell both of them that they have my vote LMFOAFMAO

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 2:03 am

Day 5 - August 3

omg??? what a daaaay i was so scared i was gonna get caught up , i mean prayers to lorde that i haven't but i think i'm okay??? let me not be too confident but i'm making some good allies. i'm a little scared i'm too overaligned which is why i felt like backing off today to slow down my convos a bit.

but i'm in an alliance with the HOHs wheeeewww. and THANK GOD Ember got 3 votes, i was so scared she would get 1 vote and our SENK group would have gotten awkward real quick. in hindsight i should have voted for her to give her 4 votes. tony still would have won with 7 votes and wouldn't be suspicious. looks like Ember was a bit disheartened that 3 ppl lied, me being one of them sksksksksk oopsie daisy love ya girl <3 but we're all safe anyways so plz forgive me sksksks <333

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 2:07 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 5 - August 3

omg??? what a daaaay i was so scared i was gonna get caught up , i mean prayers to lorde that i haven't but i think i'm okay??? let me not be too confident but i'm making some good allies. i'm a little scared i'm too overaligned which is why i felt like backing off today to slow down my convos a bit.

but i'm in an alliance with the HOHs wheeeewww. and THANK GOD Ember got 3 votes, i was so scared she would get 1 vote and our SENK group would have gotten awkward real quick. in hindsight i should have voted for her to give her 4 votes. tony still would have won with 7 votes and wouldn't be suspicious. looks like Ember was a bit disheartened that 3 ppl lied, me being one of them sksksksksk oopsie daisy love ya girl <3 but we're all safe anyways so plz forgive me sksksks <333

onto the 8 Crazy Knights:

from my understanding, Ted is pretty good socially? he can't be only taken to me like this... can he? anyways, he's obviously good with Debbie, Jaida, Tony.

I know he's good with Tony bc he was willing to tell Tony that he's good with Debbie. Tony feels really good about Jennifer Jaida and Ted too. And I'm like yas that covers my base with Jennifer now that we're in a group together.

and then i like my convos with Negasonic so it's good that we're now grouped together. i've been wanting to get closer to Cruella so that's another good team member as well. although something about Cruella makes me wanna be wary. she seemed to question being put into that group so i had to also be like "oh yeah i didnt expect it" when i was in between a couple ppl who wanted it real bad skskksksks

now that I think about it, mayhaps Tony and Ted are pretty close too. they named similar likes with Jaida, each other, me, and Debbie. i'm onto you fellas hehehe. as long as they keep me around shiiiittttt.

And JAIDA my love, we are already being put in an alliance together without having to do any pushing for it. she is my final 2 tbh, if she is a power player i will be her social baby. looks like the two white boys love us darling <3 lets make them keep working for us love mwahahahaha

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:20 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 5 - August 3

onto the 8 Crazy Knights:

from my understanding, Ted is pretty good socially? he can't be only taken to me like this... can he? anyways, he's obviously good with Debbie, Jaida, Tony.

I know he's good with Tony bc he was willing to tell Tony that he's good with Debbie. Tony feels really good about Jennifer Jaida and Ted too. And I'm like yas that covers my base with Jennifer now that we're in a group together.

and then i like my convos with Negasonic so it's good that we're now grouped together. i've been wanting to get closer to Cruella so that's another good team member as well. although something about Cruella makes me wanna be wary. she seemed to question being put into that group so i had to also be like "oh yeah i didnt expect it" when i was in between a couple ppl who wanted it real bad skskksksks

now that I think about it, mayhaps Tony and Ted are pretty close too. they named similar likes with Jaida, each other, me, and Debbie. i'm onto you fellas hehehe. as long as they keep me around shiiiittttt.

And JAIDA my love, we are already being put in an alliance together without having to do any pushing for it. she is my final 2 tbh, if she is a power player i will be her social baby. looks like the two white boys love us darling <3 lets make them keep working for us love mwahahahaha

i love Jaida, but i'm gonna hold onto my thoughts about Tony and Ted a little longer. like i wonder if she sees a connection between them that we can really utilize to our advantage. i would hope she starts gossiping to me about others bc i wanna gossip ssksksksks like u can trust me love.

idea though.... Jaida and Debbie trio? they are both nice but i sense fierceness too. Debbie especially cuz she i feel like she sees through bullshit. i can tell when she was talking to me about about being annoyed at ppl who are pretending to not know the game. like she had a good point skskksks, we're on all stars so everyone here should be pretty familiar with the game. i'd love to keep working with her

Jaida , tho i want to gossip more about others, is really smart. always referencing BB and game moves and nuances of what can happen like yesss insight, yesss sharing that with me. if she doesnt see me as her top ally i'd be a little sad ksksksksks but she better know that i wont turn on her and that she can keep me around a long time
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 am

Day 6 - August 4

Ted Lasso wrote:
Yeah, I am excited to see what Round 3 has for us. Who do you think the first winner round will be about? I am excited for the Patrick Star one, cause I heard he wasn't the ~best winner~

lmaooooo? ok me thinks this is an older bbq player cuz i have heard of patrick star but i dont ~know~ patrick star. i ended up playing along though.... does Ted think i am someone familiar? i hope he works with me more and is loyal to me cause of that LMFAO.

i was confused at first and asked for clarification but then i started playing along once this thought came to mind skskksks

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:45 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 6 - August 4

Ted Lasso wrote:
Yeah, I am excited to see what Round 3 has for us. Who do you think the first winner round will be about? I am excited for the Patrick Star one, cause I heard he wasn't the ~best winner~

lmaooooo? ok me thinks this is an older bbq player cuz i have heard of patrick star but i dont ~know~ patrick star. i ended up playing along though.... does Ted think i am someone familiar? i hope he works with me more and is loyal to me cause of that LMFAO.

i was confused at first and asked for clarification but then i started playing along once this thought came to mind skskksks

wooo hooo i hope one of 8CK or Lucky 7 or SENK wins the next HOH. That puts me at being good with 13 people. 12 votes if one of them wins HOH.

and if any of the others get HOH, I'd just hope for safety. if i was on the block i think i could swing staying, but lets not manifest that (knock on wood, fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Day 7 - August 5

nah cause like i'm convinced i make things harder for myself LMFAO i need to chill and stop thinking of the worst outcomes cause i feel like no one is really caring that deeply of who is leaving right now

8CK and Lucky 7 are still intact. seems like there's a potential group coming about with Dorothy, Ember, Jules, Steve, Jennifer, and me?

Dorothy knows that those 4 like me. THIS IS GONNA BE ANOTHER "EVERYONE LIKES KIJUNG" SITUATION HUH LAKFNLEJKBFNLKJASNC I DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT YALL BETTER STOP

but hey that's more bases covered

as of now if i had to nominate anyone it would be between Sam Gardner, Matt Bomer, and Squirt. so hopefully i can get HOH and do the 2 men and hope they stay the same. i'd wanna avoid doing Squirt if possible.

Matt is a sweetheart but mia, Sam is dry and i just get the feeling he'll make it far. he got first in the purge contest hello.

but i signed my soul to the devil with this dare me button shit so i have to see what that means as well LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ki-jung thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

ki-jung thoughts
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next