Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark

Go down 
+7
Kim Ki-Jung
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Squirt
Cruella de Vil
Tony Stark
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:03 am

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your tenth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 1:03am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 1:03am EST which means your voting deadline is 1:03pm EST Thursday August 19th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:18 am

I am on the block next to a notorious puppy killer comp beast

Arisa Cox, Batgirl and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:21 am

Hi houseguests! Looking in front of you stands Jury. Besides that, there stands about 12ish more weeks of gameplay until you can get there. My targets are well known and plentiful, I’m also a whole whore when it comes to the Jury management department, you can especially see that with my buddy Squirt <3

You need to decide who can take YOU farthest in this game. Who has the capability to win comps and bring you another week closer? Who can act as a shield better? (Seriously, I’ve been nominated 3/4 times in these weeks, blockstar of the year over here.)

Kim, sis, you’re really trying to evict someone who had you as #3 on their most recent trust list? I don’t know what that says about you or your game, but it definitely rings a bell along the lines of trying to make a big move before Jury begins as well as make yourself a rèsume

I’ll be campaigning more in depth to each of you (who’s votes I want) individually and how my existence in this game benefits you on a personal level.

Arisa Cox, Batgirl and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:26 am

I’m not a bitter juror, but I also definitely don’t need you in jury so you don’t have to mention my name Smile
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:29 am

I was explaining how we had a bad game relationship and how that’s a reason to keep me around, are you as dense as that shell on your back?
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 am

That lopsided wig that you have to cover that bump on your head really doing you in. I actually really love Cruella guys, don’t vote her out we are allies I need a number in the game. Is that better for you? You don’t have to mention anyone unless you’re trying to imply rhetoric that others may not see as obvious. It’s shallow, unlike the waters I swim with ever so gracefully toward the next week. I’ll see you in the morning love 💓💓 or maybe not 🤗.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 am

I literally wish I knew what the fuck you were trying to say in that
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 am

I was explaining how we had a bad game relationship and how that’s a reason to not keep you around, are you as dense as that wig on your skull?
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:38 am

No, you were unnecessarily using big words and unoriginal insults that I could find in a preschool. I’m glad me being on the block finally gives you an incentive to vote this round, though

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 am

That’s so funny, you want to tell that joke one more time? I know we didn’t laugh at it the first or the second, maybe the next time is the time you get us all laughing. I think you should worry about campaigning instead of being so worried about me though Smile
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:21 am

Can y'all just announce I'm evicted already? I'm ready to be done with this
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:21 am

Anway um houseguests grow a backbone... And some braincells too, anyway, gnight

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:31 am

I'm still waiting on a vote
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:32 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
I'm still waiting on a vote
Who? Let me go campaign to them Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark 1f619
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:34 am

Ew! Sandra, get your greasy ass to the polls and vote. Shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next