Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

General Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

General Thoughts  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:38 am

L O Y A L S T E V E R I S E !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:39 am

LOYAL STEVE RISE, EVICTION NIGHT DIES
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:59 am

You good? Lmao
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:00 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
You good? Lmao

I THINK SO???
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:09 am

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Steal my vote tbh

already did bestie. not going to tell u that tho in case y'all try to counter me <3
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:35 am

No matter what happens, BBQ legend period

Arisa Cox and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 am

I second this

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:49 am

Thank you both, ily. I love this game so much, I'm doing everything I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:43 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
At least you finally found a decent picture of Steve

IT IS NOT MY FAULT THIS MAN IS UGLY!!!! Also it's not even Steve, it's just Joe! I had to just make it him so that he'd be hot and I could eat everyone's asshole more effectively for votes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:45 pm

LMAO I was like finally he's kind of cute. Of course the lesbienne picks a white straight UGLY dude to play when she plays a man

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:48 pm

HELP, hey now, I think Debbie & Squirt think I'm sexy!!! Maybe Sandra too, I think I ALMOST got her to not nominate me. Straight power! I was her fourth option, that's not bad!!!

God, I hope she lives to regret it thoughhhhhh hehehehehehehheheeheeheehehe <333

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:01 pm

At the end of the day, this next week is going to be crazy, but at least I can say I genuinely do like everyone in this game. All the people who are preying on my downfall, leaping out of their seats to go "like" my nomination (with a QUICKNESS, back to back might I add) and talk about rooting for others are prejury methinks. I've changed up my game, and NO ONE can say I'm not a social player rn, because getting those votes was the hardest I've ever worked. Every single juror is a good player, I think, in their own right, and I'm so happy to be in this game still playing with everyone. Maybe I've gone a little soft, but the fire is still here, which is what matters, but I'm happy to say I like everyone. Some are less active than I'd like. Some are less willing to talk to me than I'd like. Most are likely to go after me immediately. But I like everyone. Maybe I'm being nice because I got no sleep. But idk. I like this cast. I like this game. I love the comps. I love the themes. I'm going to fight my heart out, but surviving that vote is something I'm proud of, and I'm content. Also, when I'm feeling down, I have to remember how much happiness these games have brought me anyway. Win or lose. Some of the best people I've ever met. Thanks for hosting me Kathy, it means the world to play every time. I'm not mad at a single player. They'll pay for their mistakes, yes, but I actually do have a lot of love in my heart rn and I'm really grateful to still be here <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:21 pm

My own friends wanting me to fail so badly makes me sad sometimes. But I think I'm getting used to it. I'm sure the sadness will go away. The real ones mean the world to me though, and honestly, they're the majority, even if the ones who want me to fail feel a little louder. I'm here to fight. Hopefully I can make the Jurors proud and make my fallen allies proud. I want this so bad. I'm going to take every second in this game moving forward as a blessing <3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Sandra is persistent as FUCK lmfaooo. Girlie.... I'm going to evict u. Debbie and Kim are more my threats but if they're not options.... Babes, it's you.

Also ofc NTW gave Debbie enough for immunity like... OF COURSE SHE DID. Ugh that betch. So annoying, haunting me from Jury <3

Debbie kinda queen for telling me tho AND telling me she's after Sandra still lord she's so funny I love ha sm

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:24 pm

I'm so disappointed in myself rn.

Why couldn't I remember WHICH movie was the vegans vs cowboy shit. Why did I guess Walk. Ride. Rodeo. Why didn't I think of Roped? Why did I do season 4 instead of 3 when I looked at the old forum? WHY DIDN'T I GOOGLE A MOVIE SYNOPSIS.

Ember & I exchanging answers was essential for me to have a chance, I never would have gotten some of those without her. I don't think she'd have gotten the few I contributed either, so not a bad effort... But fuck. I should have also thought of South Park, I feel like an idiot. I could have sniped that from her if I figured out the BBQ movie. I feel like an idiot.

Nothing can be done now, I just need Veto, or I'm done for. So it goes <3

Going to do my best and fight with everything I have, but lord, I'm tired. I'm going to try so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Thoughts    General Thoughts  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Thoughts
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next