Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 9:42 am

I always find myself in the middle lmao idk what I do to always set it up like this but I think it might be the way that I focus mostly on my social game and do a lot of work to try and convince people that I am fully with them. I might not be at the top of anyone’s trust list but the main thing you want in this game is to not be at the very bottom of one, and that’s what I hope that I’ve been able to do. It does worry me that multiple people have told me that they see me in more of a middle position than a clear side, I know many people don’t respect that and could target me just simply for that perception
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 pm

I’m trying to get a sense of the house dynamics but it is kind of tough right now due to so much overlapping stuff

I’ll call it the Steve side vs the Debbie side

Debbie side - Debbie, Dorothy, Cruella, Ted, with NTW, Jaida, Squirt, Jerry leaning that way
Steve side - Steve, Webkinz, Matt, Jennifer, with Max, Tony, Ember and maybe even myself leaning that way

Biggest middle players right now would be myself, Ember and Tony. I feel like Ember and I especially have allegiance to both sides and are very much the floaters of this season and going to whoever is in power lmao … I think the perception of Ember is that she is with Steve’s side though while for me I am not sure at all what side I am perceived to be on because honest I don’t want to pick a side my targets are webkinz max and squirt at the moment which has nothing to do with the Steve vs Debbie side thing

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:53 pm

Notice how it’s the Debbie side all cracking cute little mean jokes at each other on the veto challenge page?! They’re together. Makes it obvious
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Jennifer wants to put up Jaida and I really wish I was confident enough to push for her to do Dorothy or NTW. I feel like Jaida might go if she’s the renom and NTW or Dorothy would be more of a direct hit than Jaida who is more on the fence about things
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Its true its true

ALSO IM NEVER GETTIN PICKED FOR VETO, WTFFF!!! This one seems like fun too!

This was me in Poseys game. I think the first time I was picked was like final 7

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:34 pm

So since I just totaled my car today, I really want this damn money. Fuck all these bitches I am not here to fuckin play around. That DPOV mess is absolute horseshit at this stage of the game and I hope they all wasted every last dime to do that and we get them out one by one, whoever is in that little group of theirs. I dont feel up for it to talk to these people and deal with the lies and bullshit, my body hurts, my emotions are crushed, and I am just drained.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:53 am

NTW bold as hell LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:57 am

NTW SENDING ME PLEASE HELP LMAOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:08 pm

I AM AN NTW STAN ACCOUNT LMFAO

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:32 pm

Regardless of any rumors about pregaming, I promise you that’s not why Jaida left. Pregaming or not, that alliance is obvious. And even if their connection is just made through the 2 weeks in this game, it’s still too dangerous to keep in.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:05 pm

I think I should be good with Steve as HoH and I’m not worried about someone using a dpov to get me out at least not at this stage of the game. I think that Steve will probably take a hit at the cruella side of the house, which is fine by me. I always find myself in the middle, which was obvious during the hoh challenge. I feel like it wouldn’t have been smart of me to post in any of the rooms other than my own, that would show my cards a little bit too much. I genuinely feel like I’m in the middle anyway, my targets for hoh aren’t any of the people that are securely on one side

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:56 am

Nobody fucking talks to me first. I’m exhausted always reaching out first to everyone. Imma just take it easy especially since I feel pretty safe this week. It doesn’t bother me being left out of the core of the big alliances in this game, that allows me to float along like I usually do and play both sides. My only issue would be sitting on the block, especially next to someone who is seen as a valuable person in an alliance because then I could be seen as expendable to them over the other person. And I really need to win something soon. I wanted to get a good score on the first comp so that people could see me as potentially valuable to have on their side. Since I keep flopping in comps I’m sure people think that I am throwing them, which I definitely have not…. I’m just not good at the comps we have had. If I get picked to play for veto I really hope I can win it just to have a win under my belt.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 7:36 pm

Cruella has lost her damn mind I fear...anyways yall, I wish she didnt get a damn veto I am hella ready to vote her ass out of here. And now she will use her veto and I'm hoping Debbie goes up and stays up but that god damn DPOV would likely save her ass. Then we have Kim up, which I really dont understand at all. It's really clear that Ted and Tony are with Debbie and Cruella and Kim is more in the middle. This scares me because IDK if people believe me about just getting a money bag and not getting the DPOV either. I know he wants to flush out powers but I also know he needs allies in this game, and I'm hoping he can see that in me...but he kind of holds his cards close to his chest, I'm not sure of his plans at all

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Here’s who I think got what prizes 

HoH - Steve 
PoV - Cruella 
Immunity - Jules gifted to someone 
Extra vote/vote nullifier - Kim and Webkinz
BBQ money I’m not sure 
Jumbo money bag - myself 
Regular money bag - Ted 
Mini money bag - Matt 
Dinner - Dorothy 
Punishment pass not sure 

Given all this I think it might be a good guess that Kim has something but I also think one of the special event vetos was won by Webkinz and one by Jules who gifted to someone. I again hope that Jules gifted these things to Jennifer. Then I have nothing to fear
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:44 pm

I’m like fairly positive that Webkinz got one of those damn vetos… I would hate that intensely not that I’m obsessed with getting him out or anything like that but I would put him up if I could so that would screw up my plans. 

My hope is whoever does have those will keep them to themselves and not use them unless they specifically hit the block. Actually, as I said I wanna play in veto and win it that way nobody could use me as a backdoor whatever the fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next