Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:25 am

Only the hosts, Max & Sam have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:46 am

well hello Room for Max & Sam 1f600
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:49 am

Yesssss hi Sam Smile how are u
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:56 am

Hey! I am doing good, just at work! How are you!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:57 am

Just getting ready fir work, I won’t be around tonight for the veto but if I get picked I’ll hide in the bathroom and play with y’all
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Lmao I feel we all have had to hide in a bathroom for a comp! Literally is the funniest thing ever 🤣
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:24 pm

My boss prob wouldn’t even care I just don’t wanna be rude 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Same, as long as I get my work done they don’t care!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 10:36 pm

Hey Max, i know we are in that group but i just wanted to reach out because we havent talked much and i want you to know i am committed to that group 100%! I really think we all have come together at the perfect time and can really take over this game! if you have any questions on y game since we havent talked much feel free to ask away!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 am

SAM!!! Sorry i was at work all day not ignoring you. Its unfortunate that we only started really talking today LOL but I do think we can be beneficial to eachother In this game... basically all id need to know is that if you won hoh would I be okay?

My only real worry is i vote to keep you and then you put me up when you win because we haven't talked much at all.

But if you're tell me id be okay, ill put my faith in that and trust you and keep you here. And i think we can start to talk mote and catch up for lost time in this game
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:08 am

Max I can promise you that if i win HOH i will not nominate. I am 100% with the Seven Stars and will not turn my back on anyone in that alliance! You all have my back just as much as i have yours and i hope you can trust me on that. I know we don't talk much but I trust that alliance because we are all on the same page about everything and want to see the same things happen.

I appreciate you being honest with me about your concerns and i hope you can trust that i will not put you up whenever i win HOH. we are a team and i won't go against that!

I would love to talk more and make up for the lost time!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:12 am

first off i just read what i said and the amount of typos.... am I okay...
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:15 am

second, okay cool!!!

i would much rather voice how I'm feeling and be real about it then bs you.. i like to get to the point. I believe that you are genuine though, and I just sent in my vote. Im working on Ted as well.... we have a weird connection and he seems to value what I say just enough so Ill push on that if I can.

Im glad we got to talk this out because I want us to be on the same page and to be able to build a bond even though its later in the game
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:17 am

thank you so much Max! i also appreciate conversations that are just to the point and no messing around, makes things so much easier!

Okay please let me know what Ted says to you because she said he was leaning towards keeping me so hopefully your push helps him make that decision!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:22 am

Im thinking of usig you buying a vote nullifier as an argument would that be okay with you? i think adding that you'd have no bbq money is a great reason for someone outside of the group to keep you around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room for Max & Sam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next