Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:27 pm

Im continuously voting on the wrong side of the vote yet lying enough that it seems like I really did vote the right way each week...hell, I have even believe my only lie at this point about evicting Jules, I have to remind myself that I didn't actually do that lmfao. And this week I feel like I have both Matt and Sam convinced that I kept Matt...I hate lying to them but I dont want them to think that I am against them, because I'm really not. For all I know, they have a good idea that I'm a lying whore lmfaooo...at least Nagisa left peacefully with no shout outs lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:52 pm

How I sleep at night lying to everyone and being safe with everyone at the same time 

Dairy Room - Page 4 200.gif?cid=89ab776d3irpcp9vt7nokt1806h01z0nzxjzo7tmfyjlj085&rid=200

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:50 am

So, Debbie hinted to me and the group of girls that she has a backdoor plan… why would she be telling us all these details if she didn’t trust us??? Because my immediate worry is omg what if it’s me. But that’s a ridiculous thought isnt it? I mean she has to know that we all benefit her game and are people that aren’t going to come for her plus as I said why would she be telling us all this if she didn’t trust us. Just trying to calm myself down and not get paranoid like I always do. Ideally, noms can stay the same and Steve can get out of here 

Also — why am I never picked for veto it’s so sick! I’m like one of the only people still in the game that has never played in a veto
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:10 am

FUCKING STEVE.. WHY THEY WIN THE HOH THEY SHOULD BE OUT THIS WEEK IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CANT LOSE SAM BUT IF I KEEP HIM WILL I LOSE DEBBIE?!??! MY GAME IS GOING DOWN THE SHIT HOLE RIGHT NOW. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE BUT SAM. WHY IS EVERY VOTE SUCH A FUCKING HASSLE FOR ME. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SKETCHED OUT BY MAX TOO LIKE??!? MAX GIVES NOTHING AND I WANT HIM GONE BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO WIN A GD HOH. I WISH I GOT THIS SO ALL THE PEOPLE I WANT TO BE SAFE CAN BE FUCKING SAFE FOR ONCE

AND NO IM NOT GOING TO JUST FUCKING VOTE FOR HOW THE HOH WANTS ME TO I HATE THAT SHIT IM SO SORRY DEBBIE BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT UP WEBKINZ IF YOU DONT WANT THEM OUT AND IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YOU IM PLAYING FOR ME

sorry for the caps… I’m just losing it out here.

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:10 am

Oops I meant why they have to win the veto. You know what I meant
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:39 am

I’m so stressed about this. I feel like I could be ruining my game… and Sam asking me for like 145 dollars that’s so much of what I have 😭 I don’t know what to do. I’m worried that I’m going to be so gone in the next couple of weeks because of this week
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:23 am

HOLD AWN…. SAM WAS BEHIND THE LIST!? … that can’t be right….
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:23 am

The list is what I mean when I say all the called out people from Jules
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:01 am

The only reason I’m so nervous about this is because Debbie Lowkey terrifies me and I DONT KNOW WHY but I DONT WANT HER TO TURN ON ME ILL BE SCREWED AND I LIED TO HER IM HORRIBLE OMG I JUST NEED THE VOTE TO NOT EVEN BE CLOSE SO THAT I CAN JUST SAY I KNEW THE VOTES WERENT THERE AND IM REALLY SORRY… I don’t think I can continue lying about my vote anymore it’s so hard to keep up with this
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 pm

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF I CANT BELIEVE I LIED TO DEBBIE AND LOST SAM THIS WAS LITERALLY THE WORST CASE SCENARIO I AM FUCKING DOWN BAD AS HELL. I CANT VOTE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE VOTE FOR THE FUCKING LIFE OF MY HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AND WHY DO PEOPLE WANT WEBKINZ HERE SO BAD HE BRINGS NOTHING LIKE THIS IS SO BAD IM LITERALLY FUCKING OVER I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Dairy Room - Page 4 200.gif?cid=89ab776dw2ereesyaa7ujivrcmgwygzgapbkqs1rfyljfmxc&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:30 pm

“Y’all are a bunch of liars up in here”

You’re right it’s me I’m liars *clown emoji*

I need hoh now more than ever. I want to use it to show the people I’ve been closest with that I am good with them BECAUSE MY ALLIES KEEP COMING FOR ONE ANOTHER. The entire sinister group, the group, SENK, the ladies group, Jennifer and Ted are all safe if I win hoh. One of squirt webkinz max or Steve is leaving if I get it. And I hope that I can backdoor Steve I think it would really have my girls trust me and I need them too after that Sam vote
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:52 pm

Going into tonight here’s how I feel

People I would like to see win hoh/I’d be ok:
Ember
Cruella
Ted
Jennifer
Ember
Jaida
Jerry
Matt
Kim

I think I’d be okay but I don’t know:
NTW
Dorothy
Tony
Squirt
Max

please don’t win idk if I’d be ok:
Webkinz
Steve
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:04 pm

The way I am scared rn and I feel like I shouldnt be...but I say this every week

Arisa Cox and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:19 pm

In every game <3 sksks

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:41 pm

Its true its true

ALSO IM NEVER GETTIN PICKED FOR VETO, WTFFF!!! This one seems like fun too!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next