Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:30 pm

Hellloooo!! Things feel pretty slow compared to what I know to expect out of BBQ, especially with this being all stars but I'm thinking maybe people are busy this weekend or whatever. Hopefully whatever this purge thing is, it's something I'm able to do well at cuz how embarrassing if I dont make it...if that happens, I was never here.. LMFAO I'll make a first impressions thread of everyone to kill some time
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 2:10 pm

So, I tried to get the social game rolling off fast this season. Similar to what I did in SQ1, I made an effort to contact everyone within the first night/day. Although there is the worry that people will see me as too social from the jump, I have the expectation that everyone is talking to everyone. This is all stars after all. I'm trying my best to make the conversations keep going. I'm not going to respond to anyone with one word responses or something that they could easily just leave on read. I want people to see me as someone that is easy to talk to, that's how you wiggle into their good graces -- and since we all know my luck with winning comps usually comes a hair short, I'll always take all the allies I can get. I won't be throwing anything this season at all though, because I don't care if im a little bit aligned with everyone, I will take shots that need to be taken and not be afraid to do it.

Here is a first impression ranking and descriptions. Wondering how many of them will be here after this purge today...(hopefully I will be)

1. Jules Vaughn - I vibe with her really well, conversation feels really easy. They engage in conversation with me better than most people here, the responses have been paragraphs instead of one or two sentences.

2. Matt Bomer - Something about him just gives wholesome to me lol. I really like him and I'm hoping to keep developing something with him.

3. Cruella de Vil - She was one of the first people to reach out to me and I feel like our conversation last night went very well, I would like to work with her closely in the future. Haven't seen her this morning, but that's fine its still the start.

4. Jerry The Mouse - Jerry let me know about a potential alliance and I feel like that shows he has enjoyed our conversation and wants to work with me. I wasn't sure how I felt about him until he made it clear he felt good about me so that made me feel secure.

5. Debbie Jelinsky - This character choice is just so iconic I had to stan. Conversation with her started out really easy and I already feel good with her. She just gives me fierce bitch and I'd rather have that be an ally than an enemy.

6. Nagisa Shiota - I just love their energy. I want to work with them and I feel we could work really well together.

7. Jennifer Check - Conversation with her has felt pretty easy and natural so far. I have a lot of interest in working with her... kinda thinking of maybe some kind of an alliance with her Cruela and maybe Peach and Jules, I think it would be really cute.

8. Sam Gardner - One of the last people to reach out to, but I feel like our relationship was jump started by Jerry wanting us all to be in an alliance together. I'm willing to do that and work with him!

9. Tony Stark - They seem really sweet despite this character choice. I enjoy them and hope we can work together further.

10. Peach Salinger - I just find her easy to talk to and want to keep it up with her. I could see her being someone I work with in the future

11. Negasonic Teenage Warhead - We've been chatting this morning about BB and survivor and they seem nice! Easy to talk to, hoping to develop the relationship more.

12. Jaida Essence Hall - Conversation a little bit slow with her, but there is a potential alliance being formed with us, Sam, Jerry, and Matt so maybe that'll help keep the ball rolling with her.

13. Kim Ki-Jung - She is nice and easy to talk to! Not much has been said yet, but I like her.

14. Dorothy Gale - Already asked me for a room, I like her but conversation with her feels a little slower than with some other folks

15. Cosmo - I reached out to him this morning and I feel it's a little tough to keep the conversation going with him, but I'm trying my best to keep asking him questions.

16. Rebecca Bunch - She seems nice, but I feel like I'm struggling with keeping the conversation going with her.

17. Keanu Reeves - They seem nice but something is off. Theyre telling me within a couple of hours things that are a little bit of a red flag to me, stuff like "I have your back" after just 2 hours after getting on here, so I have the feeling he's probably saying such things to a lot of people.

18. Ember McLain - Asked me for a room too, however I feel like we have barely talked so far. Going to be working on that relationship more.

19. Steve Harrington - Hardly much said with him at all, but he said he had a late start since he was busy last night so this could improve.

20. Ted Lasso - Something is off about him. I already don't trust him.... IDK what it is, but the comments in the main page just give energy of trying too hard to make jokes and be someone everyone likes. I won't let him know I feel that way about him though, obviously.

21. Squirt - a little cutie but all that I've talked with them about is alcohol last night and they weren't typing correctly and haven't been on today lol...good luck to them.

22. Sailor Moon - Very short responses and hard to talk to so far.

23. Max Gentile - No offense to him but this is a weak character choice I have no idea who this is. Plus he told me he's super busy so we haven't talked much at all.

24. Webkinz Love Frog - Haven't spoken to at all.

25. Manu Rios - ... who the hell is this?? I haven't seen this person and just now figured out theyre on the cast lol oops

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 pm

Kinda regretting not going Jim and getting the first hoh in a vote... I lowkey feel like I could have easily gotten it if I said I wanted it and it could be me and Debbie but I feel like getting 2nd in the purge comp and then winning the social hoh would be like the dumbest crap I could do... then again the getting 2nd in the comp makes me nervous. I trust that Tony and Negasonic wouldn't put me on the block but something about Debbie screams that she would betray a sis...but many people said they haven't spoken to Debbie so like would she really take a shot at me that early? Of course the paranoia starts early. The reason I campaigned for this as Jim was because I know I can lowkey be a control freak, I dont like not knowing whats going on or having a part in it, and having the opportunity to do that right away is ideal....Im going to try and use a little bit of trust though and see if Negasonic/Tony/Debbie will keep me safe.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Tony sketches me out now....so does cruela. They all so damn close...too close and I aint like it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:32 pm

No cuz why does Cruela always know the tea on every damn person? This is not right with me nope... I wish I tried to get this hoh at this point I aint trust nobody already *me spiraling this quick yikes*

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:36 pm

NAWR CUZ WHY TONY ALREADY TELLING CRUELA SHE SAFE? HE AINT SAY THAT SHIT TO ME

Batgirl and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Thanks so much!!! Love to you girl <3

Why tony stark tell me he love me like this, I aint say nothing about loving his ass. Did he confuse me with someone else in the conversation? This is a woman behind this account and one that is very social....I'm onto you

Arisa Cox and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:48 am

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
Sweet dream!! Love ya!

now why the hell all these people saying things like I love you??? HELLO? I sure as hell do not, it's WEIRD! Im getting so easily sketched out by everyone here...

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:58 am

Alright just wanting to let yall know my strategy for voting this season.... I'm voting for who I want to stay, regardless of what the HoHs target is or what the house is saying. I am likely going to be lying about my votes, I dont know at the moment but I will decide when it comes. In the event that I have no specific preference of who goes, I'm voting out who the HoH wants to stay. I wont necessarily campaign for that but, if someone is every in a power position that means I need to be trying to weaken them somehow and that would mean keeping their targets in the game to come after them. Thats what I'm thinking about right now, but we will see with each vote how it will happen
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:07 pm

I’m bopping to that david guetta song all day today it’s true
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:15 pm

Thinking about getting cosmo evicted if noms stay the same just because they seem pissed at Debbie. I like Debbie but having an active player here wanting to take a shot at someone that’s not me, what more could I want!? Started subtly mentioning how cosmo is inactive af hopefully that’ll make people want him out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:43 pm

Okay let me keep all my information straight lol here are my alliances in order of how much I trust them

Unnamed 4 person alliance that will likely be made after veto tonight (these are my top 3 yay)
Jules
Steve
Jennifer

The Group
Nagisa
NTW
Sam
Cruella

The Sinister Seis
Jerry
Tony
Jaida
Matt
Sam

S.E.N.K
Ember
Nagisa
Kim

People I trust a lot that I'm not in an alliance with
Debbie
Dorothy
Peach

People I would consider nominating if I won HoH
Squirt (most likely wouldnt)
Ted
Cosmo
Webkinz
Rebecca
Sailor
Max
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:44 pm

I really wanna win the next hoh actually. I still have a little group of people that I wouldn't mind tossing on the block and at the same time I can make all these alliances think that I am loyal
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 7:51 pm

NAWR I WANTED TO PLAY...its ok i guess... boooo
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:22 am

Sailor Moon wrote:
Dairy Room 200.gif?cid=89ab776dubwrsc6hba13597vlcwzrtw0ilhce3xa8wh26l3n&rid=200

Now why this gif actually make me a little sad. Anyway, I kinda wanna keep Sailor. I dont think it would change anything if i do...but Cosmo aint even campaign to me so like idc I'll throw my vote on the guy. It would probably be just me anyway, aint nobody gonna know shit its one hinky vote. Plus I feel kinda bad for ole sis...id feel a little thrill doing some lying so maybe ill just do it

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dairy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next