Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Kim & Sam Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Only the Hosts, Kim & Sam have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Hey Kim!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 am

Hi Sam, so sorry for the late reply I was running errands all evening. But our room is here Smile I'm glad we're both safe too ahh we can relax for tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:11 am

Ahh yes we are both safe!! How are you feeling about the game so far, last night was a little hectic with that comp 🤣
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:28 pm

The twist was quite interesting! are we in the same house? I’m struggling to keep track of things but I just know that we’re safe  This room is for Kim & Sam 1f602  I think the game is definitely picking up as nominations are made and tensions gradually build up. for now I’m just going with the flow and hoping that I’ll be safe for the rest of the round. How are you feeling about the game Sam?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:33 pm

I think we are on the same team but I am not sure 🤣 I’m on debbies! I agree the game is starting to pick up now that there’s an HOH and noms. It started off a lot slower than I expected but it’s been kind of nice easing into it!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:27 pm

Yeah I just checked and we are  This room is for Kim & Sam 1f605 I didn’t even bother commenting in our house room because once noms were made I feel like things got awkward lolol and I saw you got picked for pov! Are you excited to play?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Yeah I am excited to play! I always love playing vetos, they are normally so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Aw well I’m glad you’e excited for it! It’s definitely good practice too being in game mode, I have a feeling it will be a fun one. How has your day been?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 7:45 pm

It has beed good! very slow at work so it felt like a very long day! how was yours?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:22 pm

My work day was so slow too. I'm getting the day off tomorrow and I think I'm gonna sleep in all day. I've been getting such little sleep so I needed it.

That comp looked fun! What did you think?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:37 pm

That sounds nice! i wish i had a day off to sleep!

It was fun but i struggled This room is for Kim & Sam 1f602
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:49 am

You should do it one day if you can! How are you thinking of voting for this round Sam?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:50 am

I think I am voting out sailor. Seems to be the only name I have been hearing from people! What about you?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:12 am

I'm thinking of doing the same too! I've only heard her name too so I'd rather vote in the majority to avoid any trouble. I'm on the same page as you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & Sam
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next