Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:26 am

I’m fairly certain that I should be good. Jerry was put up by Jules and a couple people told me they haven’t spoken to Jerry. I hope he puts up Jules and Ember, noms stay the same and Ember goes. I’m not going to push my agenda though, that’s not really my style. I want people to see me as a yes man even if I disagree and then when the noms are solidified I do what I want with it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Whoever risks being a nominee this round I’m voting them out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:15 am

I don’t know what the fuck to do. I am so damn torn right now. On the one hand, Jules is a big threat and has three weeks of immunity which means she can’t be someone going up while EYE could. On the other hand I feel like my relationship with Nagisa is lacking. I don’t know what the best move for me to make is. My instinct is to get Jules now, she’d be hard to get later and Nagisa is available for people to use as a pawn later. Plus I am in more groups with Nagisa… but I like my individual relationship with Jules more. If I betray her am I taking out someone who would have my back going forward more than Nagisa would? That’s what I don’t know and what I’m weighing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:48 am

… I already feel like I done made a mistake besties. OOPS!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:17 am

My worry in this situation is how close am I really to Jules? This vote will tell me a lot. If it’s a close vote than I feel better. If she stays by a lot of votes than I feel like I’ve made a mistake because obviously everyone feels good with her then
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:22 pm

NOT A SPLIT VOTE

…. Me acting like I voted out Jules with the people I believe voted out Jules and acting like I voted out Nagisa with people I think voted Nagisa… MESSY

Here are the votes I think
Nagisa - Myself, Sam, Jennifer, Max, Dorothy, Debbie
Jules - Tony, Jaida, Ember, Cruella, Matt, Squirt, NTW

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:04 pm

I’m here to have fun so what happens happens, but to hear there are actually people that pregamed and have a group makes me feel like it’s a losing battle. Regardless, I just want to have fun with this anyway
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Jules calling me out like that helped me a lot with pretending like I evicted her to everyone. Meanwhile with the people I know were close to her I can be like idk why she doesn’t believe me. It kind of set me up to be covered more and for the group to really think I voted with them. Ted being hoh I really saw that coming be she’d be was not on anyone’s radar. I am curious who gave me stakes though, not that I truly believe I am good with everyone — obviously that’s not the case. I just wish I knew which people I can trust and which ones I can’t. I’ve wanted Max out of the game since day one and that’s my target should I win hoh. Not that there is anything wrong with max but I just def do not talk enough game with him to trust him. I’m running into the issue though of not knowing who to put up next to him should I win hoh because it would have been Webkinz but if Web leaves next I can’t do that. I might vote to evict Matt just simply for the fact that I need Webkinz around for me to nominate
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:41 pm

You know how my paranoia goes, I always think it’s me. So if I’m backdoored I guess it is what it is but it would be dumb on Teds part because I trust him and wouldn’t nominate him at all
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:43 pm

I sincerely apologize if I come across as a complete and utter asshole for what I am about to rant about. But it needs to be said

Do Steve and Webkinz think we are complete morons? WHO CARES ABOUT A PARENT'S ANNIVERSARY? That is literally the dumbest reason I have seen to date about using the veto on someone. First of all we all have real life things going on...please leave that out of it for reasons that you can't be on the block or reasons that you can't be here. It doesn't seem genuine anymore when you have a new excuse every day. Second of all....huh? How is a parent's anniversary relevant? IDK how yalls parents spend their anniversary but usually its TOGETHER and like ya know... not with their children? Because the point is the anniversary of their marriage? What do the children have anything to do with that? And why is that a reason for someone to come off the block? If I go up and Steve wins veto, I'll just dm him hey its my cousin's girlfriend's sister's son's best friend's birthday, please use the veto on me so that I can spend time with them. LITERALLY SO STUPID! Anyway, we know yall together. You're not slick. If I win hoh, maybe I'll put up Webkinz and say you're my target just because I don't know where your head is at in this game and Steve pop a squat next to them so you can't take them off for whatever event is happening in their life today. Smile

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:48 am

Man I severely do not trust Ember. I’ve wanted her out since the beginning and I thought maybe she would be okay but there’s just something about her that I am not trusting at all
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:08 am

Yet again I am torn on what to really do with this vote. And the situation once again is that I trust Matt more but I have let Ted know that I am willing to vote out Matt instead — it just seems like most people want Nagisa out. And I don’t think I have anything to worry about with Nagisa. I feel so torn with all of these votes it’s a mess and I feel badly about it. It’s BB so like lying and manipulating is part of them game. But I keep telling them that I am with them and have their back and it’s just because I don’t want them after me if they stay and I don’t want either one to really come for me, because I’d have no intentions of coming for them. I know I’m setting myself up to be caught since people talk but I really haven’t been liking these noms. WHY IS MAX STILL HERE? WHY IS WEBKINZ STILL HERE? IT WOULD BE SO EASY FOR ME IF THEY WERE OTB (no offense to them, I just don’t feel confident with them here). I don’t want to betray Matt or Nagisa… and I don’t know what to even do. I’m going to sleep on it and vote before I go to work
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:09 am

Remember when I said I want to vote to keep whoever the hoh tells me is their target?? That’s so much harder to do when the situation actually arises 😭 I like Ted and would feel bad going against what I had already told him. Ugh
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:20 am

Still don’t know the best way to do this. Right now I’m thinking of evicting Matt and then pretending to people I voted different ways like I did with the last vote. Maybe I just vote and not log in until the eviction has been read? I’m asking for everyone to call me out on the way out huh. I won’t be mad at them if they do, I deserve it lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I’m keeping you but this is a messy situation - there are a handful of people that want Nagisa to stay and I’m trying not to have them turn against me by not keeping Nagisa with them, so I’m trying to think of the best way to go about this with them. I hope you trust me and know that I want you here — I trust you and Sam the most out of the people in our 6.

Im such a liar.. lord help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next