Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:05 am

Not max turning robot on me and repeating himself in our private room lmaooo I’m assuming he said the same thing to other people he literally copy pasted 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Me trying to be Steve’s best buddy now teehee I know that’s so transparent but hey I’ve been honest with him this whole time and I’m just gonna keep it up. I hope he sees that I have both of our best interests in mind going forward because I truly do. I hope me saying that a power in the hands of Dorothy Jennifer or Webkinz wouldn’t be something that’s concerning to us but Ted having one would be scary… backdoor Ted yasss

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:17 pm

Not NTW saying you're still here to Squirt on the nomination thread HELP SDKJFSLKFHSDKFJHDS NTW IS SUCH A BITCH I STAN
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:25 pm

Omg? Not Max winning veto all the sudden?! UMMMMM.... I hope he aint gonna use I thought he would through...Jake, what are you doing!?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:35 pm

Can these people please not take the whole damn hour to make their decision................ my patience is absolutely horrible
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:47 pm

Dairy Room - Page 6 200.gif?cid=89ab776delvzrcqarxm9lxols6e454z6vep7rcug6m601694&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:36 pm

IM SO SCARED PEOPLE THINK I HAVE THIS STUPID GD DPOV BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE MY POST COUNT DURING THE COMP. IF I GET SCREWED FOR THAT....LITERALLY THE WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:55 pm

I need this dpov flushed I’m so sure that Webkinz has it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:12 pm

To be fair I’m not exactly lying to Ted by telling him I want him here over Tony and that I trust him more than Tony. Because it’s true, but it doesn’t mean he has my vote to stay. He might though idk. I told Steve I’d vote out Ted and pushed the narrative that Ted is sketchy so maybe I should vote him out for that, I know he’s lying about his power so maybe it’s best to just get rid of it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Lying to everyone and being a fake bitch to everyone to make them all think I’m with them over everyone else is just how I roll…. I can’t do it any other way I fear. I put myself in this position every time  lmaooo…. I do feel a little badly cuz I know I feel like ass when people lie to me like I’m doing to them. Hoping they all forgive me later lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:17 pm

I feel like I’m doing a good job of playing everyone but I have to not get too cocky. For all I know every one of these bitches is onto me lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:42 pm

I really was thinking of trying to get Ted to stay -- after talking to Steve and planting seeds to him about Ted and encouraging him to nominate him...keeping Ted would have been very Saoirse Ronan of me to do, but the movement wasnt there for Ted. If I truly was a flip vote I would have done that so the two could keep going at one another. But oh well, Ill take it as a win the Ted left since I did plant some seeds (not to take any credit away from Steve of course)

This getting tough af IDK who I want to leave next, but I think it should be someone from the Steve side...even though I like that side more and feel like I fit into that side more, I need them to start losing numbers. I believe it's the stronger side of the house and I don't want to be the one that has to take the shots later. I am going to be trying in HoH tonight obviously because I don't throw but I am so scared of making the noms of Max & Webkinz but I feel like its what I would have to do

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:00 pm

AYYYOOO IM SAFE THIS WEEK YEET YEET! Only way I'm going on the block is if the DPOV holder puts me there and quite frankly, I dont see anyone who has it putting my butt up there!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:53 pm

PEOPLE BUYING AND SHARING ALL THIS MONEY FOR POWERS AND I NEVER HEAR SHIT ABOUT IT. IM SO SICK OF BOTH SIDES THINKIN THEY DONT NEED ME AND NOT ASKING ME FOR HELP. JUST ASKIN ME FOR HELP SHOWS THAT IM IN THE TRUST CIRCLE. ME NOT BEING ASKED ANYTHING SHOWS THAT IM NOT IN THE TRUST CIRCLE. GO FUCK YOURSELVES IM SO SICK OF YALL
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:04 pm

NAWR cuz why is there always so much shit going on at the same time that my private rooms and messages are literally fucking crickets...what is squirt talking about, telling everyone that he's being nominated before he is told himself?! I wasn't told this shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next