Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 11:14 am

Only the hosts, NTW & Ted have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 11:15 am

Figured I would make this room for us for when you get back. Hope you’re doing well I love you
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Oh my goodness, am I happy to see this! I am just about to go through my DMs so I will bring any of those responses here Smile Thank you for keeping me included and not forgetting about me this weekend.
Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Not a problem Ted! Glad to see you again I love you
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Everyone is so nice so far, it's really heart warming.

I think I know who the good eggs are and that's all I can go off of right now. But I think I will gun for the HOH tonight in the off-chance that someone who hasn't chatted with me thinks I am a good target. No
Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Yeah this season is full of really nice people. It’s so wholesome.

And I hope people wouldn’t come after you Sad It makes sense though on why you would want to win the challenge. I really have no idea what kind it would be if it’s an extended deadline competition.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Arisa has switched it up since I last played so I assume it’s some kind of creative challenge. I better get brainstorming if I want any chance of winning!

We will see though. I’m gonna spend the rest of my time today getting to know the people I haven’t spoken with so that I don’t get the inactive boot. Sad
Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Haha I suck at creative competitions. I focus more on the straightforward objective aspects like the sciences and mathematics.

And sounds good! Go strengthen your ties with everyone else so you’re good for tonight! Don’t worry about me. I love you

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Okay, I think I hit everyone up, so I am finally feeling a little better. Now I can shower and get my life together a bit more. Smile How's your day going so far Sonic?
Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Well that’s good I’m glad you caught up with everyone! And I mean I guess technically you have the women on your side too Razz I kid I kid. My day is super slow right now. I’m a tutor but what I’ve come to realize is that nobody likes to learn on a Monday. They’ll usually do it later in the week or if they must, then they would have done it over this past weekend. What are you up to today?

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:52 pm

That group made me laugh out loud. I told the hosts I was so confused bc I didn't even know about it. It feels like a set up!

I understand not wanting to learn on Monday. Mondays are when the brain is still mush.

Today I am just picking up the pieces of my life haha. I took the day off work to make sure I could get things done, like grocery shop and whatnot. I am gonna go get some pasta ingredients for dinner Smile How about you? Any plans after tutoring?
Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Don’t even get me started. If it makes you feel better, there is literally a private room with every woman + Nagisa + one guy, for every man. So it’s so awful for us lmao.

Pasta for dinner sounds amazing. What did you have in mind to make?

And I don’t really have anything planned afterwards. After work I come home and then the challenge will be ready. I feel like it could be a social competition tbh.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:32 pm

I think it will be a social competition too. Maybe some kind of give people chips situation.

That's really annoying for you all. Are they all called ____'s Angels? Room for NTW & Ted 1f602 I can't believe someone did that.
Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:54 pm

Yeah agreed. If it’s a chips competition that could be interesting. I feel like those never go well but hey it’s still early so maybe it won’t be too bad.

And yess they are ALL ____’s Angels. Like it’s just ridiculous. And then there was the 24 Hours group that was made. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Super annoying to clog up private rooms like that. If I find out who it was I'll be sure to tell you.

I think this vote is about who we think is shouldn't win and making sure they don't. I am happy to take any votes that come my way, but I also think it's disastrous to campaign.

We were right about it being a vote for sure. What're your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room for NTW & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next