Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:01 pm

Oh shit. I have a wedding that I am in this upcoming weekend which will be taking a lot of my time, I see the hoh will be taking a lot of the weekend but like if its this writing challenge I def dont think I'll be having enough time to do it. We will see. Right after that wedding I'm flying to Tennessee for a family vacation from Sept 7-11 which is literally the time of the end SKDJFDKLFJSL fuck. I will do the best I can. I think I'll need to get like a portable charger or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:13 pm

Jen & Jerry are annoying THERE I SAID IT Im sick of the weird flirting its old lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:31 am

I made a playlist of all your rise and shine playlists and it’s honestly one of my favs

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:53 pm

So my ideal final 6 is me, Sam, Dorothy, Max, Kim, and one of Debbie/Steve/Ember. Idk which of those three that I want out in the next couple of weeks but they HAVE to go. Like I’m dead serious. Them being here makes this super tough for end game. And although I like fucking love the SHIT out of Steve I really need him out of here before final 6. Like at this point of the game Steve has this thing on lock. Preferably I think I want NTW/Debbie/Steve to be the next 3 to go in any order and idk how the fuck to make this happen. I literally feel like in the worst spot ever and I’m worried if I win hoh I will make a terrible decision that screws up my chances. I either stick with the people who kept me and seem to maybe at least value me here a little bit but I know they do only because they know they can beat me OR the people who I have no trust in anymore who don’t value me in the game at all. IM JUST… IF I WIN HOH TONIGHT JUST BE READY FOR A SPEECH SAYING IDK WHAT THE FUCK TO DO AND ASKING EVERYONE TO MESSAGE ME REASONS WHY I SHOULDNT NOMINATE THEM BECAUSE I AM OPEN TO DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 4:39 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I made a playlist of all your rise and shine playlists and it’s honestly one of my favs

Thank you for appreciating it <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 4:42 pm

Life goes on is my anthem right now
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:11 pm

Okay, I hope this works out. This vision didn't come to me until Steve told me that the only people safe with him are me Sam and... Debbie. This is when it clicked for me...nobody is going to come for Debbie and she is in a good spot to win this game. Debbie isn't coming for me either though and this is a shitty fucking thing to do to her but like this is all stars. When nobody is coming for me, what are the options that I have? I want to do something big. And the reason it's not Steve right now is because he is promising me he will send me 200 dollars in order to have an immunity next week AND IF HES LYING SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TEAR DOWN THE DOORS ON THIS PLACE.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:53 am

I had one hour there to think about what the best move is...and given the situation, I felt this was the only thing that made sense. I feel like I really am fucked going into next week but that was already the case with Debbie pretty much knowing about my backdoor plan being her. I do think it would have been a waste for me to risk Dorothy or Max leaving this week. So I wasn't going to do that. And thinking harder on it, how does it make sense for Steve to have guaranteed safety until final 7? That doesn't make sense at all. I probably should have thrown this hoh, I know that but I don't even throw, I've told yall that. I went with the risky move. If it doesn't pay off, than NTW goes home and splits up a powerful trio, Max will be in quarantine and cant play in hoh, and maybe Ember and Sam wont be so mad at me that they would come for me. So who knows
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:08 pm

I feel like ember Dorothy and Sam are going to regret this move just because like I don’t know what other chance we have to get him out. Going forward the four of us could have teamed up against the rest. Like you don’t need Steve here to do the work for you. Because once he’s done doing the work for you then all that he has left to turn on is you

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 pm

This is so ridiculous LMAO I can’t believe 4 people out of 8 are safe going into next week. If one of the winners of hoh is another not safe person than they have 3 options and I know Steve and ember would be putting up me and Sam. If I took Steve’s deal last week SIX people would have been safe but at least I would have been one of them, the problem is that Sam probably would have just been fucked. I can accept my fate at this point. I’ve tried my best to do what I can to minimize powers this week and make it so that someone I want to see gone leaves this week and if the risk I took involves me being the one to go, I will just have to deal with that

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:24 am

This is probably it for me. I took a risk last week and it certainly isn’t paying off in the way that I had intended for it to. That’s the game, though. I’m glad I made it this far as is and me staying at this point would be more of a miracle than when Ronan stayed in s1. I haven’t given up but most people aren’t giving me a straight answer and I know being up next to the final 2 goat isn’t good odds at all. I tried to get people to use money in the vote last week but instead they tried to keep their powers instead of saving NTW like I had intended. I can’t predict the future but I had tried. I knew Steve would have the best chance at veto I was hoping there was a chance that he would be vulnerable. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. Im in a corner that im not sure how I could possibly get out of. I know my mistakes and Im willing to admit them. Im not perfect by any means but I’ve tried and thats all I can expect from myself

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:06 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
HOLD AWN…. SAM WAS BEHIND THE LIST!? … that can’t be right….
WHAT LIST?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:10 am

They told me you sat and complied the list of people for Jules to call out on her way out
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:11 am

lmao who said that? Dairy Room - Page 10 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:15 am

Debbie but I didn’t believe it after a second

Arisa Cox and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next