Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Kim & NTW Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:20 am

Only the Hosts, Kim & NTW have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:49 am

Yay we have our room now!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 11:22 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Haha yes let’s not forget the friendly stoners!

I wish I could win the lotto. I feel like it would help out a lot. I think it’s so weird how people can win the lottery and not know how to manage their money and end up more in debt than when they started. Insane.

I love that your job helps the community! That’s cute! Even if management kinda sucks, sorry Sad and I’m a math tutor for college students.

I never understood that! Idk if it's a "you don't know until you're in the position" type of thing but I would put some away in my bank account, some spare cash in my room, and then try to live normally and comfortably, and periodically donate money to people in need.

Management will be management but I try to think of the pros as opposed to the cons to keep me going haha. How do you like being a tutor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 11:27 am

Yeah exactly. I feel like it’s one of those things that people don’t really consider just because it’s not like it’s a common occurrence.

Being a math tutor is nice. I like helping students with their work. I know math is one of those subjects that people either get or they just hate it outright. I know when the alphabet is introduced it just throws people off. The environment is cool. It’s a tutoring center so we have students come in at their convenience and then they can either get help individually or small groups. We have white boards all over to help them understand the process.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:37 pm

You're awesome for doing that, you're kind of like a teacher in a way. When I was in college there was this program where we had tutors that were students who previously took that course and major in that field, and it was a similar set up of small groups/individuals with white boards all over. it definitely saved my ass going to those sessions haha

We officially made it through the first round!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Haha thanks! That sounds iconic. When I was in college I wouldn’t ever do any kind of group study but I found them to be pretty beneficial. Some people know things I don’t and I knew things they didn’t. And we can all explain it to each other or ask each other questions without feeling uncomfortable. It was nice!

And cheers! Now we get to have a normal game of BB, “normal”.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:34 pm

Now I’m in that period of “to go to grad school or not” and everyday I’m more and more fond of the “or not” haha

Lol “normal” indeed. Did you see the BBQ nightclub yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:38 pm

Go to grad school while things are fresh in your head <3

Yes I saw it, hence why I used the quotes lmao. It’s a lot to process but fortunately it’s too early for it to impact these initial evictions. I just know it’s going to be a mess when we actually make it far.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:11 pm

I've been meaning to look into it!

Hahaha speaking of mess.... looks like it's already here This room is for Kim & NTW 1f605
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:13 pm

Yeah some people have way too much time on their hands.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:05 am

Like those groups are just gonna sit there and be useless now.... there was literally no point in making them lol

On a better note I'm glad we're both safe and also got put in a group of 8 with the HOHs! Seems like we're pretty set for the round??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:12 am

LMAO exactly they’re just dead weight. And because of those, I almost didn’t see the new room with us in it <3 I thought it was an Angels room lmao. I’m so glad that we are covered! Looking good for us!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:12 pm

I was so over it  This room is for Kim & NTW 1f602  but it looks like they’re dead now. And yes I feel like we’re in a good position for this round so we can take it easy today as well. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Honestly it feels like a fever dream. Everything is just lining up perfectly so I have no complaints! How are you feeling
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:09 pm

I feel very similarly to you, it’s like… almost too good to be true. But hey we just gotta embrace it and cherish it while it lasts! 

Side note, everytime I see your name I think of this song lol more specifically “supersonic” and “Negasonic”  hahaha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 1 of 68Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next