Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:52 pm

The beautiful thing about Big Brother is that you always have to think about that next round. At Final 5, more than ever, you have to take everything into consideration. Steve should take my offer, truly. It may look stupid to some but, if I come through on it, win HOH and keep him off the block, it'll be his best shot at making it to F2 and winning this game.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 7:11 am

I did my very best to convince Steve and I truly think it was almost enough to keep me around. But in the end, he made the move that was supposedly best for him and, if it comes back to bite him on the butt, then that's on him. I laid out all of the possibilities and he chose the tougher route. If he can navigate it and win out, then he more than deserves to win this game.

I'm emotional and I am exhausted. I can't believe I'm going out at this stage. I truly thought I was winning this season. I've clearly made some mistakes along the way that have got me to this point and that's something I'll just have to deal with.

Away from the game, my dog is depressed af because of how he's feeling with his ear infection. He has to go back into the vets tomorrow for tests, and they're likely going to have to sedate him and, maybe even give him a CT scan just to check there aren't any neurological problems. I'm stressed and I'm pissed.

But I'll forever be proud of the game I played this season.

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:39 am

IM CRYING, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD. PLAYER OF THE SEASON.

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:40 am

Batgirl wrote:
IM CRYING, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD. PLAYER OF THE SEASON.

I'm at peace, now. I'm ready. I love you so much <3

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6