Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 9:29 pm

Everyone except Sam and Dorothy have given me their word. So if this goes wrong, idk what these people are playing at, when we are in jury stage.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 9:32 am

Jen’s going down if I stay in this house.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:17 pm

I'm so happy to have survived. There are a lot of people on my shit list right now.

Jen. Tony. Sandra. Squirt. Dorothy maybe. Sam.

But I've gotta keep playing with my head, rather than my emotions. I really want to win tonight's HOH and take some power back in this house. It's been a while since I've had a comp win now. I'm still bitter I didn't win that POV. I would love to read Sandra's jury pitch actually, I'm gonna ask her if I can see it.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:03 am

I can't believe how quickly I've recovered from my surgery. I'm feeling almost back to normal? It's insane!

So the game continues and another outgoing HG decides to take an unsubstantiated swipe at me. Squirt has played so nice with me this entire season so that one actually came out of the blue. I do think he goes here but if not, I'm going to make it a priority to see him gone. In saying that, there's no way he would ever win at the end so, probably would've been a good idea to drag him as a goat. But this is All Stars. I want to beat the BEST, not some little crappy half-assed player.

Max is slowly rising in my rankings. I do think he's gonna take any opportunity he gets from this point to make a big move, though. Jerry has done it twice and he is becoming a strong threat. Jennifer is a massive threat just because I can never predict what she's going to do next. I'm still strong with Steve but, it feels more 97% than 100% right now. Maybe I need to have some proper chats with him.

I love Ember. So much. I wish we'd never taken a swipe at her but, it did also make us stronger so... there's that.

I am so proud of the game I'm playing. I just gotta keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:05 am

Also shoutout to Batgirl for making me shit my pants for a few hours yesterday after posting the wrong result sksksk I love you.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:31 pm

Not me winning a third HOH by accident. These noms are probably the toughest ones I've had to make so far but, they're also the simplest in that it's time we started taking out those who haven't yet had a chance to take a seat on the block - namely Dorothy (cos I love Max). It's gonna be interesting to see how this one goes down. Jen is my renom, if a renom is forced and then, I will have to work hard on getting the votes to see her evicted.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 7:27 am

Ugh I've woken up with major regret. Nominating Jennifer was the first big mistake of my game and I don't know if I can come back from it. I'm obviously going to try but, I feel like I shot my shot too early. This fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:53 am

Hey DR! Glad to see my Jen elimination all went to plan but, I do miss that shady Ho. She certainly made the place exciting lmao, although now with those leaked messages from Steve and a lot of people apparently saying my name, it looks like I’ve got some work to do after today’s off day!

Steve has proven his loyalty to me time and again so going forward he is absolutely my main priority in this game. Coupling that with Kim and NTW, who have used powers to ensure I get my way in this house, and I think I’m on pretty good footing with some of the best players left in the house.

Sam and Dorothy I am still extremely wary of. Although Dorothy and I seemed to bury the hatchet, I do think I’d be top of her list of nominations should she become HOH by some stroke of luck.

Middle of the pack we have Sandra and Jerry. I think they’re loyal to me for now but, I’m not sure for how long that will last. Sandra used a power to keep Sam here - not to get rid of Jen for me: that’s something I need to remember. Jerry meanwhile is just fighting as hard as he can, but I do think he wouldn’t nominate me for the next couple of rounds.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Another round with an HOH where I feel safe, kinda beautiful honestly. I’m 99% sure I’m gonna make Final 9 which is single digits which is a huge landmark and I actually am so honoured to have been able to get this far. But, this isn’t the end! Just the beginning. This is where the real battle begins.

It’s time to start thinking about exactly who I’d want to sit with should I make it to the end and, what the best path would be to make it there. Right now, I feel like sitting next to Max would be my best shot at winning this game - and probably anybody’s best shot. That’s not to say I don’t think I could beat anyone else - I think I’ve played a stellar game and I would hope the Jury agree. Jen being gorgeous and loving me despite me getting her outta here is a good thing. She could be good to have on the Jury as people are sent through.

As for final four, I’d also like to see Steve and Ember there. Steve going at F4 would be an amazing move, if I could make it.

Six more HOHs to go before final HOH if my math is correct. That isn’t many at all. I want to win at least two of those and, preferably, the HOH before final HOH. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves…
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:33 pm

Not Mr Jerry the Mouse suggesting Ember backdoor me this round! What a nasty little critter... And to think, I believed him when he said he wanted to keep Steve and I around because we were the biggest threats! He'd better not win Veto because I wanna send his ass packing.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Tonight is a night of confrontations. First up, I'm asking NTW about the truth behind her comments to Sandra on the week Steve was HOH, Kim was nominated and NTW took her off the block. Sandra tells me that NTW told her not to worry about the renom, 'because it will probably be Debbie'. If that's true, I want her to be upfront and honest about it.

Once these noms are sealed, I also want to be honest with Jerry about my vote, but ask him about suggesting to Ember that I should be backdoored this round. I want to see if he admits to it. If he does, then I'll ask him why I should keep him in this house. I may then even try and see if he'll buy my vote. But then I'll vote against him in any case.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:03 pm

If Max was being honest with me about wanting to sit at the end with me, he would commit to taking Jerry out this round without question, after I told him that he wanted to have me backdoored.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:31 pm

Excited to have formed a group of five with Sam, Sandra, Steve and Ember. Having already formed Max's Harem with Max, Kim and NTW, I'm now covered by all bases EXCEPT, Dorothy. I do believe her though when she tells me that I am not her target moving forward. I'm gonna check in with her soon actually and see if that is still the case, because I'm a little nervous about her actions should she claim some power.

My trust rankings are so funny this season. They're a real reflection though, I think, of how malleable I have been throughout this game so far and how I have adapted to each situation and each round. I sent Jennifer money to keep her in the game via immunity and then, I got her evicted myself, for example. I've had quite the journey, and I'm very proud of my game. Especially being five hours ahead of EST!
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:41 pm

Am I safe? Yes.
Did I cause chaos? Yes.
Do I care? No.

This just means Sandy makes more enemies, people get mad and I watch while they take one another down. Long live the queen.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:30 pm

I just realised I’m now guaranteed final 7 and did a happy dance. Bring on the chaos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals   Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily thoughts, ramblings and confessionals
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next