Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trash Can of Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

WHY DID I BELIEVE DOROTHY AND SQUIRT HAHAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Sam was smart. Too smart. He played the game the same way I do, but he didn’t know who to align with and who to send out the door.

He’s also a gem. Whoever you are, you left with absolute class. I’m glad we left on great terms. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Losing this 7 Deadly Sins HoH is the lowest point for me so far, even above losing Nagisa.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 7:49 pm

I COULD HAVE BAGGED $200.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:22 am

Jennifer made some pretty smart and strong nominations, I wont lie.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:23 am

Her reasoning for nominating me was completely false, but she made smart noms.

If I'm the target, then she's the biggest idiot ever

If Debbie is the target, she's smart
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:17 pm

I lowkey feel robbed of that veto
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:27 pm

Who the fuck is this Janelle pierzina bullshit debbie machine holy fuck

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:38 am

Jaida, you’re an absolute doll. In every sense of the word, thank you. I know the main reason you’re going home is my other close ally, Negasonic, and we’ve had some very horrible allegations onto us by her... Which sucks. I don’t think you deserve this, I think this is robbery in its finest. Thank you for beinf such a strong ally. That goes to Ted and Debbie too. You 3 moved me with tears of joy.

See you on reunion night 🧡

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:28 am

Jaida thought she would be Jennifer’s replacement, but she still did everything to ensure I got a DPOV. What I would have done is refuse to donate my money because without her contribution, I would not have had the funds for a DPOV (unless Webkinz decided to spot me some)

So it’s really puzzling either how good of an ally she was or if she was just naïve. Either way, I’m winning this shit for you, Jaida.

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 7:58 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
I will win this game.

I wrote this a few DR's back.

I will not win this game anymore. However, I will be one of the only things that makes this game interesting. You want an allstars season? I'll give it to you.

I wont win this game, but I will make it one shitshow of a ride for whoever does.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:55 am

of COURSE HoH isn't available, BECAUSE WHY WOULD IT BE?

I would have won this god forsaken comp if it werent for the ENTIRE PREJURY SQUAD DECIDING TO GANG UP ON ME?

For real. What the hell. Peach, Manu, Sam, Ember, Steve, Matt, and Jennifer vs basically just me and Ted.

And I still almost won.

That's embarrassing for you all.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 6:07 pm

I don't do this much, but I think it's neigh time to flip. I lost HoH, but that seems to be a blessing in disguise. Getting the Veto this week, guaranteeing me not getting ANY blood on my hands.

Not only that, but I've orchestrated Steve nominating me to get rid of my Veto and weaken my game, thus neutralizing me as the biggest threat in the house- especially because it is likely impossible for me to have a DPOV or SECOND Golden Veto. That means without a power, with an extra nomination, with it looking like I'm after Jennifer/Steve/Ember, it generally comes out to be that I am not the boogyman that I felt like I was.

Steve won, whatever, he's getting rid of my Veto, whatever, and he's... Not nominating Debbie? HELLO? WHY? I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT LIKE? OK KING OK!

Creating a new alliance with Webkinz, Ember, Steve, and myself in order to ride this middle portion of the game out. As long. As Jennifer. Doesn't. Win. HoH. I think. I'll be. Fine.

You threw a wrench in my plans, but I made lemonade out of fucking lemons

*Given Ember/Steve are telling me the full truth and a DPOV doesn't bitch slap me*
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 7:13 pm

Just because I feel like I want to poke fun at the fake birthdays of BBQ, I'll have a fake one. It's ironic because it's allstars, everyone will know I'm lying which will add to the hilarity of it.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Now why is Ted’s eviction making me cry the sad tears?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Can of Thoughts
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next