Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trash Can of Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:46 pm

Also Webkinz messaged me, good to know! Just awaiting private rooms now. Glad I'm in an alright spot for the first week.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 pm

Keanu leaving is... Really really bad for me!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 pm

I'm positive I was very high on Keanu's list.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 am

Writing this right here to remind myself to take notes on the purge order of completion
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:22 pm

Teams twist? GIRL
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:23 pm

TONY STARK PICKED 10 LOSERS AND MYSELF OH MY GOD THIS IS THE WORST TEAM I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. HOW COME THE COOLEST PERSON ON MY TEAM IS A FUCKING STUFFED ANIMAL

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:23 pm

(Sigh.) My ally ranking list will only include House Tony Stark because that's the game I'm playing right now.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:24 pm

My new plan? After noms create a group with Dorothy, Jennifer, Tony, Myself, and Webkinz so we can rule our team's side. Ideally we have others in it, but I think I should just work on my relationships with

Ember
Steve
Ted
Rebecca

My relationships with Peach and Jules is already fine
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:25 pm

It's ok though. I'm bouncing back really well. I didn't like Jennifer and Dorothy? Well guess what, I'm working with them now. They can be fun! Whenever Dorothy decides to let down her walls and let me inside. She's so guarded.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:28 pm

Also, how DARE Negasonic not win HoH after I SPECIFICALLY CASTED MY VOTE FOR HER TO WIN IT. What a piece of GARBAGE. Anyway lol. At least I was first pick in the Teams Draft apparently. Ty for concealing the order, I wouldn't want to be a social AND economic AND comp threat.

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:29 pm

Tony wants to target the Rebecca chick? HELL NO. STEVE HARRINGTON CAN G-O.

GET STEVE HARRINGTON, TED LASSO, AND SQUIRT OUTTTTTTTTTA HEREEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:35 pm

DOROTHY GALE IS THE ONE THING KEEPING ME SANE
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:31 am

I stay up all night because I can. I figure it's better to catch some people as they're waking up than to force myself awake around noon to just go back to bed or nap.

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:31 am

I usually get in quality time with my food friend Negasonic when I pull this strategy. Reminding me of my relationship with Jackie Burkhart a lot.

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:34 am

I would stay up until about 3 AM Talking with Beast Boy and usually someone else like Skeeter would drop at 2AM. Then I'd force myself to stay awake until 5 when Christian Hubicki and Scooby would awaken (because they're british), and after chatting with them I would morning strategize with Jackie Burkhart. Though I have nobody to talk to at 3AM this season and no british people, so it's one big pause until Ember, NTW, Jennifer, and Jaida wake up. Interesting sleeping habits.

I have endurance in the bag.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Can of Thoughts
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Cruella de Vil-
Jump to: