Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trash Can of Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:13 am

jk Tony could easily be Morgan or someone else I know. GOD! WHY IS HIS PRESENCE SO FAMILIAR? I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT IDENTITIES BUT HE LITERALLY SPEAKS TO ME LIKE HE'S KNOWN ME FOR THE ENTIRE GAME???? BITCH I JUST MET YOU
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:14 am

Tony is doing that CLASSIC Night 1 move of "You tell me someone to speak to and I'll tell you one"

I BET YOU HE'S GONNA TRY AND CREATE A 4
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:49 am

So a 4 has been created LOL
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:52 am

Also I spam posted 250 times in a separate thread just to get my post count up. I'm not quite sure whether or not there will be BBQ $ This season or whether or not posting will be taken into account because it's to incentivize activity, however I feel as though it was important for me to practice getting a post on the dot every 10 seconds many times
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:53 am

I actually didnt even do it on the 10 second dot until the 210-240 range LOL I just did it whenever I was not responding to someone else, I had a split screen open.

If there is any early, early posting twist, come at me!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 7:17 am

It’s Night 1, been approximately 10 hours since the game started. Tell me why I have 300 Private Messages and 294 posts? I’M FUCKIN CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 7:18 am

Negasonic and Ember belong in the fuckin looney bin for waking up this early. It’s like they’re europeans or some shit. They got danny phantom in france? I THINK TF NOT
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 7:19 am

It’s almost like Negasonic wants to bait me into deeper conversations with her so she can analyze me more, she’s very practical, very analytical. A strong player emerges. I fear her deeply, not gonna lie
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 7:19 am

I radiate first boot energy lowkey tho oops lemme not lie
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:11 pm

JESUS FUCK THAT COMPETITION TOOK IT OUT OF ME.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:12 pm

First off, I fuck up with the jigsaw puzzle by forgetting to log out. Luckily I deleted my fucking account so it didn't tip anyone off, but I'm sure a few people saw it. I saw Dale's ass somewhere in there too so that's funny that we BOTH happened to fuck up like that
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:12 pm

I finished that comp only thanks to Sandra Bullock and Sam Gardner, those two fucking absolute legends really helped me get a stride going.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:13 pm

Sam quickly took over Tony as my closest ally for right now, he'll have to do a lot more helping out than what he did. Jetasonic or whatver her name is is also up there for conversing with me. I also owe Sandra a solid too, so theres that
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:30 pm

Moving on to that godawful posting, my world clock was on a separate screen which had to be just .9 .7 or .3 seconds off the entire time, so it made my posting HORRIBLE. I know I can post better than that, I HAVE posted better than that. Gross.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Sandra edging beign on my #2 spot, people are clammoring to be cool with me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Can of Thoughts
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next