Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trash Can of Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:39 pm

This game is shifting and turning like crazy.

Sam flipped on Nagisa both times, now I know that Kim was honest both times she kept Nagisa.

Kim: Trustworthy
Sam: Snake

-----

Sam is too afraid to make moves on his own, he's throwing everything. I could see him being a problem down the line.

-----
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Nagisa went home, 8-7, which means the house is divided directly into two. I fear that 4 different people will nominate me if they win: Squirt, Max, Steve, Jennifer. They cannot win, I am safe with everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Depending on who I'm nominated against, I have a lot of votes to stay, so it's a real tossup.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Already at 4333 posts, more than 2/3 of what Hange had.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:41 pm

If I win HoH, I'm nominating Steve and Jennifer/Max. Not sure which one between Jennifer or Max, though.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:03 pm

DEBBIE WINNING HOH IS BEST CASE SCENARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:04 pm

DEBBIE WON OMG WHAT A LEGEND WHAT AN ALLSTAR WHAT A G WHAT A LEGEND WHAT AN ALLSTAR WHAT A G

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:05 pm

I'M SAFE, NEGASONIC IS SAFE, JAIDA IS SAFE, DEBBIE IS SAFE, DOROTHY IS SAFE, JERRY IS SAFE,

MY ENTIRE TOP 5 ALLIES ARE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Webkinz tho she'll probably be nomianted

BUT THATS WHEN I WIN VETO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 7:41 am

I’m hoping I get picked for veto so badly.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:43 am

Negasonic is so sweet. She's looking out for me by trying to convince me of distancing myself between me and Webkinz so that I don't get a Hange repeat. Silly me. But thank you for your concern, Negasonic.

Unfortunately, Webkinz is of ZERO use to me.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:02 am

Sadly's to Evote Sam
Myself
Jaida
Negasonic
Jerry
Tony
Kim
Steve
Ted
Maybe Squirt
Maybe Dorothy

Total: 8-10/15

Sadly's to Evote Webkinz
Ember
Jennifer
Sandra
Max
Matt
Maybe Squirt
Maybe Dorothy

Total: 5-7/15

Plainly put, we need to get lucky for Sam to go.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:31 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Talking a lot with Tony Stark and I hooked him up with Jerry the Mouse and Keanu Reeves, I smell like this will be my BBQ7 Babes Crew, I just hope to god they can win Competitions.

Oh boy was this wrong.

Except Jerry, ily <3

Sorry Tony... You're sketch!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:41 am

Usnavi all night, you barely even danced with me.

Don't make me laugh I've been trying all night, you've been shakin' ya ass for, like, half of the heights!

Real nice!

You barely gave me a chance all evening!

What?

Do I get another dance?

I'm leaving

Vanehhhhhsaaahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:52 am

I'm playing a Poseys All Stars/BBQ Mini style gameplay, much unlike Hange, Poseymon, and Poseys8 gameplay.

Hange/Poseys8/Poseymon gameplay is win 1 or 2 comps early on, then don't win until you need to, followed by winning out with a close group of allies. It only succeeded once, and that only succeeded because I was a huge asshole that everyone could beat in the Final 2 chairs. Hange, my magnum opus, flawed from its very creation.

Unlike that, I played differently in the BBQMini as well as Poseys Allstars. I didn't win for 5 straight weeks in both, then at Week 6 and Week 7, I won one comp. Following then, that's when I begin to win. Wait until lines are drawn and avoid being an early and midgame "comp threat." It's riskier, but it just might pay off. I would have won Poseys Allstars had I won 2 Veto comps in a row, which wasn't very far-fetched given my twitter comp abilities. Looking at the BBQMini, I destroyed the strategic and comp aspect of the endgame (beyond final 8). That gets to my point: I will win this game. If I don't win this game, it is because I'm taken out by someone who recognizes my pathway to the end and snipes me before I can get to them first.

As of right now, LAY LOW- Do NOT win an HoH until absolutely necessary. Keep placating Steve, keep telling the truth, do NOT overstep anyone. Similarly, make sure you surround yourself with allies- but make sure they're the weak kind.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

OMG. A TIE?

LMFAO MY GULLIBLE ASS MY ABSOLUTE BUFFOONERY ASS MY TOTAL SILLY GOOSE ASS-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Can of Thoughts   Trash Can of Thoughts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Can of Thoughts
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next