Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:30 am

I am doing alright. I really need someone else to drop cause I don't trust the other three very much at all. I think that if you have a clear goal this week, I am happy to throw to you. I have a murky goal myself, but its kind of evolving since I need to secure my safety with the others in the event we both fail.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:00 am

I'm in the same boat because I only trust you, and I think anything can happen with the others left. I'd have to do some thinking so I'd be more comfortable throwing to you if you already feel solid with your goal this week.

For now let's just focus on being the last 2 standing, I think we can do it

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:09 am

I think we can do it, too. But let's be honest with ourselves with what is asked of us. Having babies is one thing but we really can't sacrifice our positions in the house.

How do you feel personally about the others in the running still? Cause there is a world where you and I *shouldn't* win. But if we don't have full trust of the people still in, that goes out the door and we gun for it.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:09 am

If it comes down to us two, I would go for a bit longer and then claim I knocked out so that we'd avoid assumptions of me throwing it to you if that is the plan.

I think I feel okay with Steve? We have decent conversations so I'd be a bit disheartened if I was in danger with him. As for the others my conversations are more lacking so I would feel more uneasy with them. What about you?

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:16 am

Posting your number 3... how confident do you feel doing that? Looks like Sam will have to as well
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:20 am

I'm sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:21 am

I should have come to you before I posted that. I am a little delirious. I feel like I haven't heard anything bad about you though and if anyone asks, I can say we just had a good conversation today. Or I can say that I strategically fucked around with my list specifically so my closest allies weren't seen.

I gotta stick to it. I am gonna probably do dares from here on out though. I'm sorry to implicate you.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:25 am

I get it if you are mad. That was stupid of me. But we can work different angles if people ask. Or, if you need to step away from me, I understand. I was always convinced they would reveal the #1. Not #3. :/
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:31 am

Omg you're fine Ted lmfao.

"Or I can say that I strategically fucked around with my list specifically so my closest allies weren't seen." I like this angle... if anyone from outside of the group approaches me I am playing dumb and saying I have no idea why I'm that high for you

I like working with you. This might blow up our positions a bit with the Knights though, but I can manage with the fall out.

As long as you stick to the angle of you strategically updating your rankings throughout the comp

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:33 am

Should I even respond to you in the thread? I'm thinking of what I can even say

"That awkward moment when I have you at 13" idk. Lmaoo and then you could respond with your strategy? Or should I not say anything at all
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:35 am

Okay deal. I will stick to the strategic movements and that I was putting randoms up there. Let's play dumb. And as for the alliance, they are basically the top 8 give or take, and it shifts every day. I keep you in the top 3 because if I ever get nabbed for #1, I want it to be pinned on Tony. I want Tony to be my outward "duo" so that if I go up with anyone in the alliance, it's him, and I can hopefully survive that. It was thinking far ahead.

We can work with the fall out, but I think that it should be fine. I can say I kept shifting it all night to the group and it landed on reverse alphabetical or something like that.

I'll tell you if anyone brings it up, though. Let me know if anyone seems fishy about it. And again, sorry I didn't say something first. I feel like a complete dumbass.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:36 am

Nagisa did just say he thinks you are #3 on his list as well. That might be a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:44 am

Ted Lasso wrote:
Okay deal. I will stick to the strategic movements and that I was putting randoms up there. Let's play dumb. And as for the alliance, they are basically the top 8 give or take, and it shifts every day. I keep you in the top 3 because if I ever get nabbed for #1, I want it to be pinned on Tony. I want Tony to be my outward "duo" so that if I go up with anyone in the alliance, it's him, and I can hopefully survive that. It was thinking far ahead.

We can work with the fall out, but I think that it should be fine. I can say I kept shifting it all night to the group and it landed on reverse alphabetical or something like that.

I'll tell you if anyone brings it up, though. Let me know if anyone seems fishy about it. And again, sorry I didn't say something first. I feel like a complete dumbass.

Just don't do something like this again. I don't give 2nd chances Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 1f602 Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 1f52a

But in all honesty, we're good. I do trust you and think we can make it pretty far. Just gotta play our cards right.

Ted Lasso wrote:
Nagisa did just say he thinks you are #3 on his list as well. That might be a good thing?

he said I'm number 3 on his list? no way lmfao, he's been kinda dry with me that I thought I'd be much lower

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:48 am

Haha I am going to watch myself, I promise. That was stupid it's just late and I made a misstep. Thank you for the forgiveness.

As for Nagisa, he's the same with me honestly. We have spoken a lot more tonight because apparently he doesn't sleep but to be honest, I still don't feel all that close to him. But he said you make good conversation and can talk game <3 I agree but I know what we have and I'm sure it's not the same.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:56 am

I gave you an opening on the thread if you wanna say something smart about your strategy and switching shit up to avoid revealing your true rankings when you pick "truth" lmfao

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next