Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:58 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I gave you an opening on the thread if you wanna say something smart about your strategy and switching shit up to avoid revealing your true rankings when you pick "truth" lmfao

Maybe you could do a new ranking list and put Sam/Steve/Jerry in your #1 and #2 and #5 positions. Unless you're fine with keeping Tony at 1

That way if you have to post it again, it would be seen as you joking around and just listing all of us competing lmfao

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:15 am

I actually think that's pretty funny. I was gonna go for a dare this time but if I make it to another truth I will switch it up juuuuuust in case.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:19 am

Just mixed up my list and did just what you said, made the top 8 the 8 who played and put some of our alliance members in the bottom spots

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:20 am

Ok Ted, if you wanna make it up to me I'm gonna need you to win this Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 1f602 I have work in about 7 hours and might be able to go for a couple more hours, but no guarantees beyond that

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:21 am

Yeah I am in the same boat. I will do my best to stay up and win this. But yeah, I have 2 hours comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:30 am

How do you feel about Sam? He said I am good with him if he wins, but Idk if he is being genuine

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:19 am

Wild idea, but what if a private room was made for the 5 of us left?

We agree to not nominate each other or be renom options regardless of who wins. May the best person win? I feel like it's early enough in the game that it could work?

That we we all get some solidarity out of this, even if temporary

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:26 am

I am into that. Im micronapping

want to swap $?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:28 am

Let's do it Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 1f4b8

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:28 am

And actually Sam dropped. It's just us 4 now
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:30 am

I am good the clear Steve and jerry from my choices for sure

you should make deals cause I did some. individually before

I am gonna keep micronapping
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:32 am

at this point im fine throwing to jerry

between u n me Steve seems to want to make a big move and name dropped our friends

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:35 am

Oh shit, who did Steve name drop?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:39 am

Cruella and Debbie. Who knows if it's true

I don't know how much longer I can last. I might have to take Arisa up on this :/

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:44 am

I see. Okay, we will deal with it if it happens then. Thank you for filling me in though

Since you feel more secure with them do you mind if I take it? And then you can "fall asleep" this next round and place third in this comp, and check off a requirement for the nightclub

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next