Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:02 pm

Oh haha I meant there are rounds based off winners from the season at some point! Maybe that's from... not on the forum... I'm interested to see what the themes will be though!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:45 am

Ahhh I see. gotcha, gotcha... I mean yeah I'm sure that will happen lmaoo I'd be interested in seeing a Patrick Star themed one though but I guess we'll see it when it happens Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 1f602

How are things going on your end of the house with Tony?

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:58 am

I think it got dicey for a second with the eviction but it looks like Rebecca is doneso. I feel pretty confident about it but I haven't pushed too many buttons cause it also doesn't necessarily matter. Now I am getting amped for tomorrow and running through what we could potentially see as a comp while getting ready for bed. I'm prolly gonna grab some shut eye soon.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:08 pm

Looks like both HOHs will be having a successful round, and we're good with them too. Now we just gotta secure the next HOH and we should be okay again. So glad that group of 8 took off cause everyone seems to be getting along.

How are you today Ted?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:44 pm

I'm doing really well! Happy to see that went off without a hitch. I hope to win HOH this round. Maybe you and I can nab it? There's a few easy targets for me in the house and it would be better to do it now than later in my opinion. How are you feeling about the comp?

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Ideally we can do that! I wouldn't mind winning HOH early on for that same reason. Not sure if it will still be a double HOH but I think it might be doubles for at least a couple more rounds. Depending on the situation I'm more than willing to help you out too

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:07 pm

I think you and I tag teaming a win would be pretty nice. Then we know exactly what's going on. But regardless, if I win and you don't, I'll make sure to get your input first so we make a smart decision.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:10 pm

I appreciate that Ted, and I would do the same Smile

Looks like you had a nice hunch with the next theme being based on a winner. It's Cent from season 1!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Kathy Arisa spilled at one point I think. Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 1f62c I just have no idea what a Cent competition would be. Any ideas? The Rise n Shine songs aren't helping me lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:09 pm

I have no idea what to expect. I'm thinking it could be based on one of the comps that Cent won in season 1, or maybe trivia about Cent too. I might look into the forum in the mean time and see what I can come up with.

I think the Rise n Shine songs will come into play later down the line in a competition dealing with memorization. Or maybe it will be a unique way to earn BBQ dollars if Kathy turns it into an activity somehow lolol

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:12 pm

Oooh that's smart. I think that's a good idea for research and also the idea for the Rise n Shine songs. I have been writing them down just in case.

I am gonna do some digging too and see if I can find anything!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Likewise I'll do some digging too!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Well. How do you feel with Jules?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:12 pm

I'm still waiting for a response from Jules, but from what NTW said we should be okay. I've at least spoken to her the past couple of days so I'm not one of the ones who have been mia toward her. Do you feel okay with her?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:16 pm

She just told me I am good and it feels amazing because I was genuinely questioning it. I like Jules and think that she has a good head on her shoulders. I'm happy to return the favor in the futur with her. The MIA need to worry for sure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next