Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Okay, I like that idea. Let's keep it cute for now and I will see what she is comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Turns out Tony and Debbie were thinking along the lines we were. I think I am gonna ask Debbie to reach out to you because I'll say I am not sure our relationship is at the point of asking for an alliance. That work for you? Anyone you do not want in a group?

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:34 pm

Oh wow that's perfect then. I'll agree to whatever she approaches me with so that sounds good!

As of now, I am open to just about anyone cause it's still early in the game where I feel we can build good relationships. Especially if she or Tony can get HOH

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:33 pm

Our minds. We split the vote perfectly. If we went together I think we would have changed this outcome a little bit. Good for us!

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:59 am

We really did, this was best case scenario for us! And now we have a group of 8 that I think will be pretty solid too *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:11 am

I’m really excited about the alliance but I don’t want that to affect you and I’s relationship. I think we are on the same wavelength and I don’t want our games to be hindered by the alliance. Obviously we remain loyal when we can but we can always bring decision making back here before we support something over there. Just food for thought. I’m not jumping our ship Smile

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:51 am

I really appreciate that Ted! I think we've worked well together so far and definitely think it's a smart idea to also check in with each other to see where our heads are at. I'm always open to discussing decisions within the alliance together so don't hesitate to reach out Smile

I'm ecstatic cause both of the HOHs are in there too, dare I say we are set for another round?!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:59 am

I am positive we clear this round. I am hoping one of us nabs the next HOH and we keep the ball rolling. Maybe we will be the only ones in the club!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:03 am

I'm hoping that happens cause that will also solidify our alliance more, and if power rotates among us it would keep access to the nightclub as limited as possible too. I just hope everyone else sticks to it for as long as possible and sees the potential we have.

Just gotta get to 3000 posts and place high enough in a comp!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:53 pm

I feel like I would need to spam to get in there but if I win the veto (or place high enough) I will definitely take the time to spam so I can dance my heart out.

How are you doing to day Kim?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:17 pm

I forgot we had the 1000 posts from the special challenge so that helps with getting to 3k too

I’m doing good! I think that group is helping a lot with building bonds and it seems like everyone is somewhat invested in making it work. I’m at work and checking in from time to time, how are you today Ted?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:24 pm

I am doing the same, just working and trying to get in and say hi to whoever I can whenever I can.

I agree about the group. I think we are all trying to make it work the best we can and with a few more wins and control, I think we can cement it. I feel good about it. It's a solid set of players and I look forward to seeing what we can do together. At the very least, it's protection if anything goes wrong. Smile

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:54 pm

Gotcha gotcha. I’m on the same page as you! I’m interested in what this POV comp will be and how it will play out between the 2 houses. The twists are keeping things pretty interesting

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:25 pm

Yeah, I am excited to see what Round 3 has for us. Who do you think the first winner round will be about? I am excited for the Patrick Star one, cause I heard he wasn't the ~best winner~
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Wait what is the "first winner round"? If there was an update or information posted somewhere then I totally missed it Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next