Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:22 am

Yeah I think I feel the same about her currently. She's someone I would keep safe to return the favor too. We've survived 3 rounds now and if we can get the next HOH that would be absolutely beautiful. Do you know how we're gonna end up dividing the votes?

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:23 am

I don't quite know just yet. I think we should get back in there and figure it out, but it might be best to put 4 on Peach and 3 on Cosmo at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:14 am

It kind of sucks cause some of us are asleep now too so I think it will probably have to be morning before it's figured out. Did you already put your vote on Peach? Should I put mine on Cosmo? I've been hearing Peach and Cosmo's names the most around the house. So I was under the impression it'd probably be either of those 2
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:23 am

I would stand behind that where it's likely going to be one of them. I almost want to say vote for Peach because I've heard less of her, but you should use your discretion. I did already submit for Peach and I believe Tony did as well. It wouldn't hurt to go for her. I do hear a movement for Webby though, so I want to make sure that we don't hurt our chances either. It's kind of a sticky situation and I'm borderline delirious at this hour trying to figure it out lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:56 pm

So sorry Ted, I've been overwhelmed with work. I'm on my break right now.

I just took your lead and passed out and it looks like all went well. I'll try to be more active later. I'm gonna try my best for this next HOH. I'm hesitant to press the button but my impulses are telling me to just do it

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:02 pm

I think that if you don't press it, you should be able to play in the HOH. I pressed it and if that means *I* can participate, I'll go for the win. I am not sure if it means anything yet. But whatever you do, I support. We are going off basically nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:42 pm

You're right... Watch one of the first dares be "I dare you to forfeit your participation in this round's competitions" Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 1f602

But part of me is ever so curious. I'll think on it for another hour and press the button when I get a break later if I'm still feeling risky. Hopefully more good than bad comes out of it, I'm willing to take my chances

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 6:51 pm

Look at us!!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 6:57 pm

Let's get this Ted Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 1f60e
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 6:58 pm

Its you and me baby. We doing this thing.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 7:05 pm

I think I'm only gonna choose dare.... truth seems so risky lmfao
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 7:07 pm

I am gonna do the same but mix it up if it gets crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 pm

Do you think you'll be able to stay until the end Ted? I'm gonna try my best to stay in as long as possible, but I might have to tend to a family member later in which case I wouldn't be able to multitask since I would have to drive.

I'm gonna see if I have any alternatives but I just wanted to give you a heads up in case I suddenly forfeit

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:41 pm

Thank you for the heads up. I'm gonna run for as long as I can. I think that if the dares start becoming auto-nom or something like that, I won't be able to stay in. But we will see.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:27 am

I really hope it's just me and you soon, that's the only time I'd be willing to drop. How are you holding up Ted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next