Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:04 pm

Only the hosts, Kim & Ted have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:06 pm

I had a brain fart and this is what I came up with study

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:13 pm

I like the little alliteration thing there  Room for Kim & Ted 1f60e  And that Ted’s Angels group lmaooo my best bet is someone is trying to troll but I’m not sure what their goal is

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I like the little alliteration thing there  Room for Kim & Ted 1f60e  And that Ted’s Angels group lmaooo my best bet is someone is trying to troll but I’m not sure what their goal is

Yeah I bet its a troll situation for sure. I am all for it if people actually want to work together, but I am not putting any real game info in there (not that there is any yet) until we get some real commitment.

Do you feel particularly good about anyone yet? I am wondering if its even worth trying to assemble any sort of alliances yet.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:59 pm

They made one for each of the guys in the house lmfaoooo so yeah I would not bother putting any thought into it. Pure trolling

My conversations with mostly everyone has been rather surface level. I know it was a busy weekend but it seems like most people are being wary and reserved. It doesn't help with figuring out who to work with though :/

I'm open to any ideas at this point. Do you have any potentials in mind? I feel like once a group is suggested then people agree with it, and then it can grow into something more from there.

A group of maybe 4-6 sounds promising. I'll look through my conversations and let you know if any names are standing out to me
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:34 pm

Haha okay. So it's trolling. How wonderful. That must be annoying as hell.

That sounds like a good base plan to me. I think that Tony shows promise and I enjoy Jaida quite a bit. Debbie could be another good pick, maybe NTW or Dorothy? I don't know who is actually successfully getting around right now though. I don't want to pick the one person that is in with everyone, you know?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm

I wouldn't mind working with any of the ones you listed, they've all seemed friendly and not too reserved from what I've gathered. I haven't talked to Dorothy much but I'm not opposed to working with her either.

I also recall that Sam, Sandra, and Cruella were the first ones to complete the special challenge. Do you think any of them could be a good addition too?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:04 pm

I like Sandra and Sam. Cruella and I just started getting to know each other today, but I am open to that as well. I am worried they will be the ones who get snatched up first.

And now we have to vote on an HOH, which is always a good time. Any first impressions, no pun intended?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:14 pm

That's true. This is a lot to think about lol.

What are the odds of one of us getting 2 votes and getting an extra $20 added to our bank accounts? lol I'm still at work unfortunately but it might be okay to wait a couple hours to see if anyone is asking or open to receiving votes.

Would you want a vote from me Ted?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:16 pm

I am still debating whether I should be in the running for it, but I like the idea of us (maybe both?) getting the extra bucks for the votes.

Would you like any votes? I am thinking right now its like Debbie and Tony, but I am not positive where everyone stands.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 pm

I feel like the extra bucks will be a luck type of thing. but hopefully it happens!

I am okay with not receiving votes. We both saw Debbie and Tony as potential people to work with, should we split our votes between them? Or pick one person to vote for?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:01 pm

I think a split is a good idea. Maybe you can do Debbie and I can do Tony? I think that NWT could be a good option too, but I am not necessarily interested in a Max HOH.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:02 pm

But I agree, I think that the money thing isn't worth attempting right now. I would love it and it would be nice but it's a bit risky.

I think we should prod Debbie a bit about the alliance and see if she would consider making the moves herself. That way we can lay a bit lower about it all.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:09 pm

Sounds good! I'm okay with splitting the vote that way.

Do you feel comfortable enough with Debbie to hint at an alliance? I don't know if I'm in the position to talk to her in that way quite yet. And it might raise a potential red flag to her that we are talking game if we both prod her

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 pm

If she makes the move herself and approaches me I will agree to it though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room for Kim & Ted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next