Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:53 am

He is...... very much a floater.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:25 pm

I wonder if 7th Heaven would be down to collab for HOH. I feel like we kind of have to act as a unit at this point lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Oh we will for sure. I think it has to happen. I am going for a win and at this point I'll do Matt and then I will need to figure out the second person but its pretty much whatever.

I can't believe I am going to a fucking grocery store for saltine crackers.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:08 pm

Any news on what's happening? Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 1f602
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:22 pm

I got that info when the house got that info. I’m close enough to Jen to not be a renom IMO. I assume you are too. Imagining Tony as replacement right now.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:52 pm

Ok that's good. I'd assume she'd keep going for the ones seen as the head honchos. If we need to pool money would that be soon? Or would we have until tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:05 am

We have until tomorrow I believe. We have to do it as soon as veto winner is announced because we have until the end of the veto ceremony. Basically whichever person on the block doesn’t get it or are in the process of coming out should take it.

Might be too late to say this but…. Is this the time to make this move? I think all eyes would be on me and you cause I just banked so much money. Especially if Debbie is the one with POV :/
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:19 am

And it's going to be announced in the morning too...

I'm honestly not sure. Do you think we can afford to potentially lose one of them? It might upset them too....

I just don't know what the best option is because having our group intact also puts us in a better spot for the next round. I'm willing to put in my money to help out though. I feel like it helps all of our games from my point of view

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:35 am

I agree with you that it helps our games tremendously. I just want to be a little better about it. We can afford to lose someone but not this week.

I think if somehow Cruella needs the DPOV, that’s our best option here. So I hope Debbie brings herself off the block.

It may be best to send the money now. I wonder if Cruella would use DPOV on Debbie given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 am

Are you all gonna have to stay up for 24 hours? I'm still confused about that

And yes I am down to send the money. I'm assuming it's pending for now

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:43 am

I’m not positive, I’ll have to ask Arisa
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:44 am

But yeah pending for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:31 pm

Oh I think it's only the HOH who has to do that, that would make sense.

Patiently waiting for these POV results Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 1f62c

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Arisa confirmed thst with me! No punishment for Ted.

Hoping that this goes our way today…..
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:07 am

Ted do you know what is happening now? I haven’t been on all day I feel so terrible but i had an emergency. I’m okay though just frazzled. and now seeing all of this

You and Tony said the votes aren’t there? what does that mean? Is it too late to do anything? I’m so confused reading through everything

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next