Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:27 pm

I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you. The votes were not there to keep Jaida because not enough money was transferred before the deadline.

NWT was not going to vote to keep Jaida. Even if she had, the votes would have been 9-9 without squirt and our two vote steals and their triple vote, so it was not going to work out Sad

It's okay. I am hoping she can battle her way back in.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:30 am

How are you doing
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:31 am

im okay, about to pee finally lmfao

3005 is my post count
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:03 pm

I got up to a little over 4k and I'm debating if I should even keep going after knocking out for so long. I'm pretty sure the other people are at 5k or even 6k by now
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:19 pm

I say try!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:56 pm

I'm getting last minute posts in! Hoping we can at least get a vote nullifier/extra vote/or maybe even BBQ$

I'm so exhausted lmfao. I feel like I can sleep for 24 hours rn
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:23 pm

Dude same I fell asleep for like 45 minutes this morning and it cut into precious Cruella time and then I literally went to bed after losing the DPOV Bc I was so fucking angry. I was literally like 11 seconds off
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:24 pm

But I feel I landed in a decent place for taking roughly 2 of the 25 hours off, helping Cruella for 2ish hours, and then doing the DPOV for 3 hours. I hope I get some Canadian cash at least for my troubles lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Yeah at this point I'm okay with Canadian cash cause I feel like the other prizes are out of reach for me, I didn't even make it into the top 5 cause of falling asleep

I haven't heard anything about the DPOV so far, but I assume whoever got it is going to be quiet about it as well. These next few rounds are about to be really interesting Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 1f62c

I feel for Cruella, I really thought she was in the lead for HOH. Now we just wait to see what Steve does :/
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:49 pm

I am a bit fearful but holding out hope that I can win the veto should I be nominated Smile I got 6 exactly and went for cash (unless any of the powers are still there but I doubt)
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Yeah I feel like the powers were all taken up by whoever was in the top 5. We're most likely going to be getting the money, I placed 8th lolol
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:05 pm

I’ll take it cause I fear I’m a goner Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Have you heard from Steve? Sad
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:11 pm

I didn’t hear from him until right before I went shopping. He wants to drown out powers and I told him I don’t got shit. Ended up with Canadian dollars.

I’m sorry you got nominated Kim. If you pick me for veto I would use it on you.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:45 pm

I didn't even see this until now. I appreciate you so much Ted and you already know I would return the favor any time. I would hate it if I'm the reason you end up on the block. How do you feel with Steve?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next