Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:49 pm

I am okay with him but I've said his name enough that I am dutifully worried. I think I will be one of the renominations but I am okay with that. If I go, I go. I hope that he is going to put someone big next to me though, if he does put me up. I want to fight to stay but I am trying not to panic.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:57 pm

Hi Kim. So, I obviously was not as okay with him as I thought I was. I am hoping I can count on your vote. You and I have been IN this thing together for some time and you know you have a vote and safety with me should I ever have the power to do so. 

Are you still undecided? It's very fresh but I would really appreciate you keeping me in this game to fight another day.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:02 pm

Ted of course I want to keep you. We've been on this ride from the beginning together. You don't even have to worry about convincing me.

If others ask about me, just say I am undecided. But you can count on me. I would think Tony's shady reputation might be his downfall?

Realistically, who's votes do you think you'll have? I'm willing to run down scenarios with you

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:05 pm

I am working on it right now. Let me get back to you once I run through my campaign and see what people are saying to me.

As of now, I think I can get Cruella, You, Debbie.

Maybe Sandra, Dorothy, Jerry, NTW

Hard maybe on Max, Ember, Jen 

If you are keeping me, I would like to transfer you my extra vote. Keep it shush but we both had secrets about our prizes <3
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:17 pm

Yes -
Cruella
Kim 
Ember (?)
Sandra (?)
Jerry
Debbie (80%)
Dorothy ?

No -
NTW
Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:36 pm

What're you hearing out there?

I think I have the following:

Cruella
Kim x2
Jerry
Debbie
Dorothy
Ember (?)
Sandra (?)
Webby (?)
Max (?)

No - 
NTW
Jennifer
Matt
Squirt ?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Ted, Can you promise these people anything?

I want to be honest and say that it's not looking good right now. The narrative going around is that you're Steve's target, and what I've mostly heard people claim is that it looks like you might be leaving this round.

I don't want to give you any false hope. I want you to know the truth.

I have not heard from them myself, but I feel like realistically Ember, Dorothy, and Max would vote you out. They are in deep with Steve. And they have lied before to you haven't they?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:12 pm

Would Webby keep you? Considering you put him up before?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:12 pm

They have. I think I could sway Ember. I am working on it at least. I am trying to promise what I can. I sent you my extra vote and it would mean a lot for you to use it on me this round. I think I can get people and I’m gonna work all night on it.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:30 pm

Keep me updated love. I'd be heartbroken to see you go

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:31 pm

Webby is considering it but is going to movie night lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:42 am

Ted Sad how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:58 am

I’m doing okay. I think I have a decent shot. It’s not an overwhelmingly likely shot, but I do think I have one. Regardless of that I’ve had such a good time playing with you. You’re genuinely, and I mean this, one of the most solid allies I’ve ever had playing these games. I cannot wait to meet you on the other side, and if we are already friends, bond even more. I am holding out hope I stay with a couple interesting flips, but I do want to make sure you know that before I land on the other side.

From my perspective, I have you x2, Debbie, Cruella, Sandra, Jerry, and perhaps Webby. I may have Ember and Dorothy. We will see tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:31 am

Ted I've had a great time playing with you too. I'm honored to have found an ally like you and hope we can connect outside of the game <3 I truly value the relationship we've had in this game
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:32 am

I do want to be candid with you. I want to be positive about this vote so much for you but I have a sinking feeling. I don't think that Jerry, Sandra, Ember, or Dorothy are keeping you. You might have Webby. And Cruella and Debbie for sure I think.

Dorothy told me she voted you out. Ember was also amplifying the narrative that you had a lot of votes on you and wanted to vote you out. How confident are you in their votes?

From what I know Sandra and Jerry are also voting you out. Those 2 haven't lied to me. When did you last speak to them?

Please let me know if you hear anything else. Cruella thinks some people will flip but a lot of people lie to Cruella in all honesty. I know that Dorothy and Ember have lied to her multiple times

I'm sorry if you wake up to this. I don't want you to feel hopeless at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next