Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Ted can I discuss something with you? I was hesitant but I really trust you, can I trust you to keep this info between us?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:14 pm

Yes please, don’t be hesitant. What we talk about genuinely stays here.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:23 pm

What I will say though is that I have heard that Dorothy, Ember, and Steve were campaigning for Jules to stay. They were close with her.

Jennifer and Dorothy personally told me they kept Jules. I have a hunch there is something going on between them, and possibly the others too. Jennifer is also in the Knights with us and might be a mole for them.

Today Dorothy was asking me about my thoughts on your nominations, whether you are willing to put up people that Jules called out (aka Cruella, Debbie, Tony, Jaida, Sandra, Negasonic) She thinks that your nominations "don't make sense" following Jules' speech. She is becoming wary of you and I think trying to see if you are protecting the Knights.

If you talk to her, be wary of what you say.

I didn't expose the Knights, but I told Dorothy earlier that idk what your angle is but that you might be trying to play it safe and not pick sides in the house. But keep in mind, Jennifer is also in the Knights and might be filling them in.

I think they are individually trying to test my allegiance and see who I am with as well.

Ted, please keep all of this between us. My game will be ruined if any of this gets out.

My loyalty is with you, I am putting a lot of trust into you. I felt like this was important information for you to know.

I think that Sam and Max also kept Jules. Would you consider putting one of them up? I'd say it is risky to put up Dorothy or Jennifer for now.

What are your thoughts?

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Okay so Dorothy came to me and said she thought my nominations were confusing as well and I was trying to get to the bottom of why she would say that. She and I don’t have a relationship where we talk about that kind of stuff or really anything regarding Jules. 

I want to protect my friends but Sam, Steve, and others are pushing for Debbie to go up. I don’t know why they think I would do that when I’m not involved in whatever they are doing. 

On the flip side, Debbie wants me to do Sam. I am confused because I don’t know why Matt can’t just go this round. 

Max and I have a good understanding and I don’t think he’s a threat to my game personally. I feel similarly about Sandra. 

So the deal is that I have to nominate someone who would likely go home, as most people are trying to protect Matt it seems. I am pretty frustrated. Steve wants to know what I’m doing when in all reality he would have likely been my Denomination.

Jerry can’t vote but I prolly could have gotten him to vote with us. But now I feel like this renom is gonna push me to the side with people Jules called out when that’s not necessarily where I am at. 

Do I go safe? Do I do Nagisa?

Do I go for the jugular and do Dorothy? 

What is best for OUR game?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Is Steve going to use POV regardless of who you say the target is? Or is he expecting you to give a name?

I believe that Dorothy, Jennifer, Steve, and Ember have something going on together. I don't have proof, but I just have a a gut feeling.

I personally trust Nagisa. I also think Nagisa would go home next to Matt. I would not be hurt if you put up Nagisa, but just keep that in mind he might go home

If you put up Dorothy, it might be a split vote again. I think Dorothy is well connected too, and can win comps so people might keep her to go after you. Are you willing to take the risk of her going after you?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:40 pm

So your options are...

Sam, Nagisa, Dorothy? Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:40 pm

That’s true about Dorothy. I think she would come after me and I don’t think that’s really what I should be doing right now. 

I think that I want Matt to go over anyone at this point. If I put up Nagisa, i would seriously need to put in some work to get Matt to go. Matt against Sam? Sam probably goes. I feel like anyone I put next to him is going to be an uphill battle to get him to leave. 

I’m not ready to take a shot I can’t follow through with for fear of someone returning the favor immediately. I personally trust Nagisa as well and I don’t really want to put them up, but it feels like that’s what everyone is leaning on as the safe option so far. 

I wish there was something more clear cut. I don’t want to break up the knights whether they actually are working or not. I think Sam would make Debbie and con happy but that’s not to say Matt wouldn’t come back after me. And I don’t really plan to call my renom a pawn cause that’s insulting
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:41 pm

Well

Nagisa
Sam

Then it gets murky. 

Jaida? Sandra? 

I wish Steve wasn’t the POV holder.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:46 pm

Does Squirt leave?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:51 pm

I think we can trust Jaida because she has been voting with the Knights. Idk your relationship with Sandra, but she seems okay.

I think Squirt would leave tbh. Squirt was put up before. There's a trend of people going home when it's their second time on the block

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:51 pm

Then so would Nagisa, no? And if I put up Sam, he could stay and completely obliterate me.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:53 pm

If you trust Nagisa then I would say don't put Nagisa up.

I would be totally fine if you put up Sam or Squirt. Sam did very well in the purge comp, so keep that in mind. I think he is laying low.

If Steve is pressing you to put up a threat, you can just claim that you are scared the numbers would not be there?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:55 pm

I can do that for Steve but he also doesn’t get a say. He is making me do this so I’ll do it. 

But I want Matt to go. And if Matt is gonna go, then is Sam the best person to put up? I would lose Sam’s trust completely and if he stays, I could be on the backend of that attack.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 pm

Ok he used it on Webkinz.

Is anyone else giving you suggestions? Has Tony given you advice on who would stay against Matt?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:00 pm

Sam and Squirt?

Sam = risky.  Squirt = safe choice

I think you would just have to rely on the Knights or any other connections you have if you want Matt to go. It is not a guarantee though. Unless you want Sam to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next