Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Yeah lol. I mean I am gonna lock for Sam regardless but I'm gonna be a full ass waffle to everyone in this house FYI

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:06 pm

Anyway I voted Sam out

And if it wasn’t obvious already, Jen Dorothy and Ember are clearly working together.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:25 am

Yeah they are. They created a group with me in it shortly before Jules and Jenn were nominated that had Steve, Jules, Dorothy, Ember, Jennifer, and we have not talked in there since Jules left LMAO

I'd like to think Sandra is telling me the truth. She's leaning towards keeping Webkinz. So is Jerry. And Squirt apparently

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:28 am

Squirt and Jerry are likely keeping Webkinz. Sandra is likely gonna evict Webby but doesn't know how to tell Debbie.

I locked my vote in but Kim, this vote might fail. I feel it. Max just told me Sam is nullifying a vote or getting a doubler- not sure which. In that event, it may not even tie.

Obv keep this between us. I can't change courses now and tbh I don't think you should either, but there is some power shit at work.

Tony and NWT have brought up to me separately the idea that we start pooling money. I think that is not a bad idea. Someone could get into VIP and do some DPOV or some shit with our money. Most of us have $150+ by now and if we all combine our money, we could actually get something done. It's too late this week, but as a backup for when we fucking... get cornered.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:30 am

Should I lie to Sam then so he won't use it on me LOL

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:31 am

I'm open to the idea of having the DPOV in my possession, I think I'm logical enough to handle that power
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 am

I would agree with that but at the same time, its a drink situation. You drink it when you buy it.

And yeah, I'm telling Sam I'm keeping him.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:42 am

I'm jk but yeah I think I'd be willing to contribute something.

How is Max voting?

So for the vote, hypothetically:

Keep Webkinz: Me, You, Cruella, NTW, Tony, Jaida, Jerry, Squirt (8)

Keep Sam: Dorothy, Ember, Jennifer, Matt, Sandra, Steve, Max (7)

A double vote/nullifier would tie it? Debbie breaks the tie?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:43 am

Double vote/nullifier ties it from my perspective if Sam shoots correctly. Who knows if there are more than one floating around.

You are on the nose with the vote. I think that's the split right there.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:48 am

God if 2 powers are used for this man.... I'll gag.

Can you convince Max? Lolol He seems like he trusts you to tell you that

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:47 am

Ted, do you trust Tony? I want to trust him but I want your opinion on him too. Is he loyal to our fearsome foursome?

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:48 am

This has nothing to do with this vote btw. I just wanted to know your thoughts in general since you said you were close with him
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:49 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Unwinnable battle. He's basically telling me im a floater and that I need him and im like wtf
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:50 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Ted, do you trust Tony? I want to trust him but I want your opinion on him too. Is he loyal to our fearsome foursome?

I think Tony is loyal to us. He has a mix of groups with me - but its essentially just the knights and squirt. So I think he is clearly on our side. And he puts in a lot of leg work.

Later on? Maybe not.

But he has some $ and wants to share.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:51 am

Ted Lasso wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Unwinnable battle. He's basically telling me im a floater and that I need him and im like wtf

Is he… not a floater? 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next