Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:11 pm

I... fucking.... know....
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:22 pm

This isn’t the last HOH we need but it’s a good start. Tbh I’ll even gun for the next one and go for the neck.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:34 pm

I thought I had a chance with this HOH until that last stop of finding differences and over 100 pictures of Patrick

But regardless I'm gonna be gunning for the next one too. Gotta keep this momentum going

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:40 pm

I think that I am now cemented on the other side, so it's the only way at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:44 am

I know what you mean, do you think Steve will think that you told Debbie about him coming for her? Cause I know he told you, and I'm worried about that assumption blowing up for you

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:04 pm

I think he might but I have told all his friends I don't know how it came out. I am going to go with the narrative that he let it slip on his end or one of my "trusted" people in the house let it slip. Ultimately I want Steve gone so it can't blow up.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:20 pm

Steve told me he made a mistake of letting it slip earlier, but didn't say who he let it slip too. He can easily pin it on you though, so just navigate that accordingly.

I think Dorothy probably sees us as potentially together too but I'm trying to distance myself from you as much as possible. I still think it was peculiar when she was questioning me about your noms

I'm just glad Debbie is on the same page as us and looking out for us

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:53 pm

That's interesting. I don't really know why she came to you because I haven't necessarily let it slip to really anyone that we are close. I also don't know what Debbie wanted me to do with my noms though lol.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 3:23 pm

I think Dorothy is a fluid player like Debbie said. She's not afraid to ask questions that most others wouldn't. I'm probably overthinking it, and it was probably her way of figuring out where my head is at. She's a good player to have on our side but Idk where she quite stands as of now

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 4:13 pm

I think she leans on the other side but if she were to take a shot, it wouldn't be on either of us.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Agreed Ted.

How are you doing btw? I don't wanna get too comfortable but I'm content with how this round is going so far
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:26 pm

I'm doing alright. And I'm content as well. I know we won't hit the block so there's not much to do right now.

Steve hasn't responded to me nor has Matt, so I am sort of just.... existing. Vibing as it were. Trying to tend to things in RL without being too chained to the forum. How about you Kim?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:19 pm

If I can ever get any info out of them I'll help you out with them. I'm still able to talk to them but Idk if they will talk game with me much since they know how I voted last round lol. And I'm glad you can tend to RL things, we all need breaks from this forum. I need to remind myself too.

Onto the final noms: do you think Sam will even go? Why do I feel like it will be another split vote lol

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 pm

I’m gonna vote out Sam for sure but he might not even go. It’s the smart thing to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 pm

I would want Sam out lol. So I hope it can happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next