Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 12:08 am

Did you also consider if POV were to be used? Maybe wait before pushing anyone… let people have their own opinions.

But I do know Cruella likes Webkinz cause she said it in the Knights. And Nagisa knows Matt voted him out. Matt voted the opposite of Jaida, Debbie, Tony, Negasonic, Sandra (?), and Cruella(?) too
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 12:11 am

Wait I forgot that Negasonic put Webkinz up.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 12:12 am

The plan is if Matt wins POV then I push up Sam or Steve depending on who would go. I don’t want Webby to go but I also am okay if it happens. I want Matt out as of now but yes there is a POV plan. 

I can’t really discuss cause of RL right now but we need to run down scenarios later or tomorrow depending on when we are both online again

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 12:23 am

* You can respond later *

I’m fine with either Sam or Steve going up if Matt comes down. Would it be the same if Webkinz comes down? Or would you have to rethink?

I am free to run through scenarios both later and tomorrow

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:53 pm

I think we would need to rethink on the renom. I would, at this point in time, like Matt to go. So if he comes down, I would put up someone else I would like to go. If Webby comes down, I think I would want to put someone up that would stay over Matt. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think getting Matt out is impossible right now?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:09 pm

So I know that Matt voted to keep Jules and that information is sure to have circulated around by now. It is likely that the people who kept Jules would keep him.

He is more social than Webkinz too imo. I think it's still somewhat early enough in the game that people would want to keep someone who is being social with them.

I think it was smart to not name a target yet. I'll have to do some thinking for options if Webby comes down. Do you have any options so far? Maybe someone else who is inactive with you?

If you are still feeling solid with most of the Knights, I would say that anyone you don't feel close with who was on the "other side" of the votes would be a good option for renom if need be. Unless you are trying to avoid showing where your current allegiances are.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:56 pm

I know you are going to play POV soon. Are you gunning for it? I will help you if you are
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:15 pm

Aquarius - Seth Green

Aries - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Pisces - Anthony Head

Leo - Charisma Carpenter

Libra - Michelle Trachtenberg

Capricorn - Eliza Dushku

Gemini - Danny Strong

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:20 pm

Taurus - Julie Benz

Virgo - Clare Kramer

Cancer - Adam Busch

Scorpio - Julia Lee
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:22 pm

Sagittarius - Jeff Kober
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:39 pm

Dude that shit was so fucking hard. I was trying to win to keep it the same but I really didn't follow along well enough and that blows.

I would say that Matt going is ideal as of now so if Webby comes down, I need to figure out who goes up for Matt to leave. Tony seems pretty certain Webby leaves on this vote if it stays.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:52 pm

It did look like a pretty tedious comp. I would have been stressed doing it.

Depending on if anyone goes down I will help you with brainstorming
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:59 pm

I think Steve is gonna bring down Webby actually. He wants me to put up a big threat but I have no idea who that would be. I’m worried they’d be in our 8 but the 8 isn’t very solid as is. I almost think if I had to it would be cruella?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Really? That's very interesting.

I actually don't know who would stay between Cruella and Matt. Are you willing to burn that bridge with Cruella? I know you said Steve was trying to target Debbie/Cruella the other day.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:09 pm

Yeah. I guess I don’t know if I’m ready to burn that bridge but it sounds like he is for sure taking Webkinz down. The question is who do I make as the replacement. I’m a little lost on who should go up and potentially leave :/

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next