Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:10 am

After the results tomorrow I think we will have a slightly better grasp of the divisions in this house. I think it’s best to be good with Jules too like you said

I think that alliances are overlapping and people are becoming conflicted of which sides to choose. But sides will start to be chosen soon enough. I think the strength of the 8’s solidarity will be tested, and there might need to be some restructuring. I am gonna do some more thinking too
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:42 pm

Yeah. I feel best with you if that wasn’t clear. Now that the dates are done you’ve been put back in the #1 spot. Let’s kind of keep our ear to the ground. The Debbie tear down was a little worrisome to me. But at least we made it through that without getting a mention

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:57 pm

You’re my number 1 too if I’m being honest. We just need to keep a safe distance everywhere else. I’m actually… really glad we didn’t vote in that last round. It took us out of the spotlight unlike some others in the Knights.

Jules definitely made sure people wouldn’t trust Debbie and Tony as much. And more or less exposed who voted where within our group

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:17 pm

She definitely did. I want to know who she thinks pregamed so we can just put them up together. Like I know for a fact I didn’t lol 

I am going to the funeral today so I am gonna be MIA but I am gonna keep checking with you and NWT while I can. If tonight is a popularity contest we should really all put our coins together. I just can’t coordinate

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Neither did I so I don't know who she thinks pregamed. I went into this game open to work with anyone so maybe she knows something we don't.

Take your time Ted <3

I do like Negasonic too and think she is dependable. I'll try to fill you in on what is happening if coordination is not being done well within the Knights
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:31 pm

I’m checking in for a second and it looks like the people who voted out Jules banned together. We are not in the crossfire but if you want to put any stakes on someone it should be Matt or Sam as of right now IMO. I don’t think it’s nefarious. We aren’t included cause we didn’t vote but I don’t think anyone is specifically targeting us.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Sam also told me he wants this HOH so if you want to put multiple on him go for it
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:35 pm

Okay yeah I think we should probably do that. I don’t like the idea of him as HOH tbh bc I don’t feel safe with him.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:26 pm

Oh shit you got hoh Ted! Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 1f601 How do you feel, did you want this?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:30 pm

I fully support you in this hoh, and if you need any insight/opinions I will help out however I can
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:20 pm

I am not happy!!!!

Matt and Webby. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:22 pm

I think that's fine with me. Who would your target be? Or are you pretty indifferent on both of them?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Matt target 5sure 

Social with people but not me

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:48 pm

Matt might be well connected, but I am fine with voting him out. He voted to keep Jules.

I think Nagisa, Negasonic, Tony, Debbie, Jaida, Cruella, and me I think would all be willing to keep Webkinz

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:55 pm

I know that’s not majority, but that’s 7/15 already. And I think maybe a couple more people would also vote him out if you push his name in Fearsome Foursome, maybe in Crazy Knights too (up to you). And then the ball will get rolling

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next