Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:47 pm

I do but I don’t.

I was honest with my vote. I didn’t discuss votes with everyone, but I didn’t lie to anyone. I am fully on board with having a low profile around this.

I just hope people value honesty because I know for a fact that a couple people are being viewed as questionable with votes.

I’m a bit worried for the HOH later though

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 pm

I am too. I think we need a non-Jen Knight win.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:08 pm

Is it a good idea to get a group of 7 going and get the ball rolling with gunning for HOH?

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 pm

Tony seems to think Squirt kept Nagisa as well…. what are your thoughts? I don’t want another group if there are any doubts

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
My thoughts on the vote…

Kept Nagisa: Cruella. Negasonic. Tony. Jaida. Sandra. Me. Squirt (?), Debbie (I truly don’t know. A hinky vote?)

voted Nagisa out: Jennifer, Ember, Dorothy, Max, Steve, Sam, Webkinz

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:42 pm

I think Debbie and Squirt voted with us. I think Cruela did as well, so maybe Sandra was the hinky vote.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:02 pm

The thing is, I wanna believe Sandra.

Me, Ember, Sandra, and Nagisa had a group. But that shit was getting rocky (in my opinion) ever since the last vote. But I kept my thoughts to myself.

And when I was talking to Sandra saying that I hope Nagisa stays and that he would have 3 votes with us (Ember, Me, Sandra) , she told me this:

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I agree and I hope he can stay too. I trust our group and I believe it would be in all of our best interests to keep him but I’ve heard Ember might keep Matt - I haven’t heard her say it directly so I asked her to see but I hope that she wants to keep Nagisa

Sandra Bullock wrote:
She told me she’s keeping Nagisa but multiple other people have counted her as a vote to keep Matt. Matt and Sam told me that she told them she’s keeping Matt and lying about it so I don’t know what she’s really doing

Or she's covering her tracks really well. And also voted Nagisa out. What do you make of this? I don't see why she would name drop Ember if she wasn't supportive of Nagisa.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:04 pm

So it's between Squirt, Debbie, and Sandra that we are unsure about then
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:09 pm

I would agree its one of those three. I want to trust Sandra too. I really do. I would count Ember as a vote elsewhere. Sandra could have flipped at the last second. I feel confident in Squirt but maybe he lied?

Debbie told me she lied to Jenn to see if it would come back, and it did. She could have actually done a weird vote. I really don't know. I feel like I want to trust Sandra and Debbie on this but I also want to trust Squirt. But I also don't know what Squirt is doing in this game and who they are connected to.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:09 pm

I'm still all for the idea of a 7. I think Debbie will be loyal to it cause she is being viewed as a threat.

I just wanted to tell you this so we could start taking mental notes of any inconsistencies between people

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Debbie needs us and she knows it. And I think that Sandra means well. I do. I think Ember is dangerous but there are bigger players.

I'm gonna say it. I don't want to, but here I am. Dorothy needs to go.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:13 pm

I agree, 100%. I'm keeping this between us. I don't know if others are catching on to the house dynamics yet. You can plant seeds if you want, just don't mention me lmfao

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:45 pm

We are not the first to figure this out. I would not be surprised by a Dorothy nom if our side wins.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:25 pm

I really hope one of the 7 wins this HOH
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:26 pm

It’s really imperative. I think I’m getting associated with Debbie cause I wouldn’t put her up lol
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:02 pm

Thank fucking god.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next