Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:48 am

Sure that works
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:48 am

Be quick tho

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:57 am

Thank you Ted

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:16 am

I hope you rest up later. We did good! I'm gonna hit the hay so good night! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Sorry I was so one track minded last night I couldn’t check in before I passed out, but now We are BOTH safe which is really truly fantastic

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:31 pm

I was pretty delirious by that time. I'm surprised I didn't press you harder about that little mishap Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 1f611 Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 1f618

But yeah we both got immunity so that's awesome. I think everything worked out pretty well. Do you have a hunch of who Jerry is planning on nominating? I figured Jules will be one of the noms simply because of the previous round

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:52 pm

I’ll see what he says about it. I think it will be Jules as well, maybe someone who isn’t as well connected next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:36 pm

Did you see the new dare? I think I've pushed my luck enough lately and will chill out on taking risks for a minute or two lmao
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:50 pm

Oh yeah I am not doing that shit, right after we got immunity? Stupid. I feel like if someone does do it, they are asking to go home. I personally would be more interested in taking someone out who could possibly get 3 more weeks of immunity. The gaul.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:01 pm

When half the cast does it and the catch is that half of the noms will be eliminated Laughing

3 weeks of immunity is a lot, I don't think this cast would allow for anyone to receive that. Unless that person(s) is somehow that connected

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:07 pm

I think that Jules taking that was smart but it also makes me weary about keeping her. Sad What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:23 pm

My opinion is that Jules might only make it to the next round if she saves herself with POV. I don't see her surviving the block as a final nom with the 3 rounds of immunity unfortunately

I think Jennifer is in a more solid spot with the Knights so she might be safe regardless of who she is up next to

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:29 am

Yeah, I would expect Jules to go. Obviously you and I have to sit on the side lines because of the dare, but something fishy is going on if Nagisa goes over Jules imo. I know some people speak very highly of Jules but with 3 weeks of immunity on the line... that's kind of ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:02 am

I have a strange feeling Jules might potentially stay for some reason... But I guess we'll see what happens. Both of them have been heard saying they think they have the votes. I think Nagisa is more confident about it though. I was surprised neither of them did eviction ceremony speeches so they might both be campaigning pretty hard

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:07 am

I’m pretty surprised they didn’t either. And you aren’t alone. I think she is staying too. It’s weird but I think there IS another side of this house and Jules Is very much a part of it. 

I am gonna keep being good with her but if she does stay, I’ll absolutely put her up once her immunity is done. I don’t want us to overextend ourselves but we might have to play ball if another side exists. 

We get control back if one of our 8 wins the HOH with the votes, so long as everyone is on board with noms going in. We gotta get back to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next