Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:44 pm

I know Sad we were so close to an hoh win. I let our alliance down. Sad

I'm going to see what votes we can get. I wanna transfer my money to you tomorrow morning just in case. If I think the vote will be fine then I can use that money for immunity when I stay<3 If it seems iffy then maybe we can do a power or something. Are you fine with holding off on voting?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:45 pm

I can hold off on voting of course. You're worth way more than a couple extra bucks lmfao

And stop, you helped us a lot. Don't beat yourself up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:53 pm

Why the hell did Sandra even win this? That makes zero sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:53 pm

and thanks I appreciate you<3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:10 am

Her ass will be next <3 do you want me to use my double? I will. It expires at final 8 but I’ll use it.

Debbie, Max, Me = keep you

Dorothy, Sam, Ember = idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:16 am

I'm going to campaign hard for Dorothy's vote. If you could I would appreciate it so much<3

I'm debating if I should buy a power too. If Steve goes then I'm not as worried about immunity but I'll have to see how much money I have and see if I can keep both immunity and a vote
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:21 am

I would hope people take this opportunity to boot Steve. I will use the double and whatever else you want.

If anything, people might lie to you to force you to think you need a power. This is tricky. Do you need money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:26 am

I mean I cannot vote so I don't have a use for money. I might give you money though to buy some good powers <3

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:33 am

Yeah. I’ll hold off on voting. Just say the word and a power will be bought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:36 am

Thank god there is no limit<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 am

I asked Ember how she was voting, she gave a roundabout answer and said that we are still good and if she wins HOH she won't nominate me and asked if I would be a target of hers and I told her if she votes me out then yea I would nominate her lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:03 am

Lmfao, who do you think you have as of now?

Sandra told me Steve has like $800 and was trying to offer Sandra money so she wouldn't put him up. So he will definitely try to get people to use powers to save him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:10 am

I think you max Debbie Dorothy for sure

I’m working on Sam.

I think ember wants me gone but she lying to me and says she’s keeping me. Yeah ok.

I’m just worried that Steve gonna try to convince Debbie to keep him because they’re both shields and they’ll both come after Sandy.

Anyway I have like 520ish BBQ bucks. 400 can go to a vote steal lmao. And I’ll do Sam’s. That way if there’s a discrepancy then we know it’s ember. But if Sam votes with us then maybe it’s better to get a double vote instead. Ugh I’dk. What do you think
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:35 am

A double is cheaper too right?

I do think a double might be better. Because I feel like people are gonna be very secretive with this vote and I honestly don't know what Sam, Ember, Debbie, or Dorothy will truly do.

Me (2 doubles), Max = 4 for sure. I think it will end up being 5 or 6 at least.

I can talk to Debbie too. I might bring up his money and tell her to con him like she wanted to con Jerry lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:20 am

Just let me know what you need me to do. I'll be fully awake since the vote deadline is later in the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 65 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next