Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Ugh Tony is such a wildcard. I feel like he’ll take anything, in or out of context, and run up and down the hills with it. I knew his type of behavior and made him promise confidentiality earlier on in the game even though I don’t reveal a lot to him This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f602

He’ll occasionally ask me “Kim what’s your gameplan in all this” like … why are you asking me this lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:11 pm

But you know what’s funny? There were several times when he said the 8 crazy knights couldn’t be trusted, that he and Jennifer had no game relationship, that they were not on the same page.

Then later on I find out he claims her as his game bestie lol
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Lmao I should have made him do it. He’s another Ted too where he thinks we have some kind of final two deal despite him making them with everyone. I just can’t with him. There was a time where he didn’t talk to me for almost a week individually. That was such a fun time <3

He’s a nut. I asked him who he would nominate if he wins HOH and he said “Debbie squirt and you” and I’m like “?????? You’re not even answering the question, are you high?!!!” I’m guessing those are the three names he “trusts”, even though he also said he doesn’t trust Debbie lmao. He’s just so inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:13 pm

Debbie Squirt and you as in NTW you?? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f62d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Yes ma’am. And none for Gretchen wieners, bye!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:17 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
But you know what’s funny? There were several times when he said the 8 crazy knights couldn’t be trusted, that he and Jennifer had no game relationship, that they were not on the same page.

Then later on I find out he claims her as his game bestie lol

but yeah based on this, I have no idea what he would tell her…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:22 pm

LMFAO he needs to go.

Right now I made a joke about him making the hinky vote with the HOH (which honestly I would not be surprised if it were him) and he said he didn’t do it and how he doesn’t do them at all and then was like “well there was one time I did a hinky vote, did I tell you about the Sam vote?” And I’m like “didn’t you evict him?” And he’s like “yes” lmaoooo he’s so fucking disorganized now
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:48 pm

He lies so much that I don’t even know what to believe when he speaks. The way everyone is his game bestie but he also doesn’t trust them and they are on his hit list This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:52 pm

I would definitely backdoor him lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f602  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f602  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f602 im horny :\

Well he’s horny :/ so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:34 pm

So maybe he’d appreciate the pegging nvm 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:48 pm

LMFAO

He’s so cringe. He was low-key flirting with me during the truth or dare comp too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:52 pm

He tried flirting with me but he kinda sucks at it. He’s another one I get virgin vibes from
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:07 pm

LMAO I can’t handle flirting on this platform. Some people are so brave and have no shame. We’re all fictional characters, please This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 1f629

Patiently waiting for noms to be posted .___.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Lmaoooo as long as they don’t start sexting, then that’s when it gets weird lmaooo

I’m so anxious. Why are they taking forever lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 34 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next