Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:41 pm

I’ve reached all my goals for this season. I will make mess my middle name 🤭
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:43 pm

lmaoooo not that

It’s been such a ride hasn’t it
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Lmao are you gonna make any videos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 7:50 pm

lmao I’m not. You should do it though!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:59 pm

I did one singing video and I'm tired lmfao.

I'm in a dilemma, idk whether to buy the bahama mama or wait and see if I make it to final 8 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:02 pm

I’m sure your singing was amazing.

I am gonna just wait until final eight lmfao. If I go I go lmfao. I’m not going to subject myself to this insanity lmao. And if I go I’ll just transfer you my money. But if I stay then I’m using that for me <3

Did ember apologize to you? She apologized to me right,

And then told Max that you and I are rude and she isn’t voting for us in the end lmaoooo.

Don’t repeat that obviously. I need max to continue getting intel lmaooo. It’s just so funny to me.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:11 pm

Honestly, I’ll do the same. If I go this next round then I’ll give you my money <3

Nah she didn’t apologize to me. I think she’s done with me LMAO after she said “what’s with the change” I said this

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I wanted to keep my buddy Jerry!  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 263a  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 1f42d

She never responded. I guess that’s me being rude lmaaooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 pm

She’s being so unbearable lmaooo. I have never seen anyone with so many issues and I’ve dealt with fucking Tony and Jerry.

Honestly if I get nominated I’m not even gonna approach her for a vote and if she tells me anything I’m just gonna do something annoying.

She thinks she’s doing something by saying she won’t vote us but I’m sure we aren’t making it to finals anyway lmaooo we just chillin at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:52 am

Me and you trolling the cast

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 Thing1-thing2

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:53 pm

LMAOOO and I wouldn't have it any other way <3

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:32 pm

I hope it's only one of us on the block. I feel like it will likely be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:45 pm

I'm really sorry I fucked up with the notes Sad I was swamped at work today and I legit did not have a chance to update. As you can see I had worked on these early in the morning. I feel so shitty Sad I should have done more to make sure we had it. I really hope it's just one of us too. I told her that you and I are house targets so if she comes after us then that's one less person in between her and the nomination block. Hopefully she listens to logic but idk she seems emotional.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:47 pm

Not your fault! I'm already content. I hope you're not on the block so I can transfer you all of my stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:55 pm

Sad we'll see if we can make sure you're safe. She seems to be so unsure on what she wants to do. Technically we did vote against her but we are not in the majority and neither is she.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:41 pm

I hate that it's you on the block right now Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 64 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next