Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:40 am

Thank goodness it’s a later deadline.

Sam did admit that he’s worried about the idea of a trio alliance between us and Debbie so I think he’s leaning towards evicting Steve, and given that Steve has been loyal to him, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s also factoring into his decision. He might be a viable option for vote stealing as well. I really do wanna make sure we increase our odds of staying so if he’s after me then we steal his vote.

If we steal embers vote, does that mean we steal all her votes? I’m curious on how that works lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:20 am

I asked Kathy yesterday and it’s 1 vote that’s stolen. So like if I use a double, someone steals 1 vote from me. 1 of my votes still count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:23 am

Okay perfect.

I have enough for a vote steal. How much money do you have? I want you to have 600 for yourself obviously. But do you have anything additional?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 am

Who would it be best to steal from though? Is there some reverse psychology going on lmfao

And I should have $708 (8/31 DR and trust rankings haven’t been added yet. so it’s $698 right now but I’m sure Kathy will allow it)

You said you have $450 right? Do you wanna buy the drink and give it to me like Jerry did? Or do you want to send me your money so I buy it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:10 am

I have 526 before updates. I’ll transfer you everything soon max might give me his scraps too lol. It’s not much but it’s something. So if you have 708, keep 600 for you obviously, then that’s about 108 extra. You can use 400 of mine to do a vote steal and take embers vote. 126 leftover. So that’s 234. Which means we need about 66 for another double vote.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:35 am

How much can Max give you?

When I use 2 doubles and a vote steal LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:39 am

It isn’t much. No more than 20 or so lmfao. I’m gonna offer blowjobs for twenties yes ma’am IKTR
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:39 am

With today’s DR and trust rankings I would technically have $718
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 am

Does Debbie have any money? Even $50?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 am

Imma ask her lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:56 am

I’m multi-tasking. Can you draft me what you need me to say LOL I don’t wanna get anything wrong

purchase:

vote: I vote to evict Steve Harrington with my double vote (s ?) and a daiquiri and I’m stealing a vote from ____
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:58 am

I also officially have $723. Kathy updated my money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:58 am

Debbie has 160 but outta transfers. Should I give her some money so she can buy a double vote or do you think she’d keep it for herself?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Well either way I can’t get the double as well right?

So you give me $300? I can buy the vote steal for 400 and still have money leftover.

You would have $226 to give her? So you’d give her $140? Which gives her $300 and enough for the $300 tequila sunrise?

I feel like she doesn’t really have a good reason in keeping it for herself when you’re an ally and her taking me off the block is why Steve is up lol. If she’s out of transfers who will help her out if she’s on the block lol

We need to do this quick lol. I think purchases need to be made in the next 6 minutes
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:09 pm

Did you send me your money?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 66 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next