Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:13 pm

I don’t think I have the votes. Dorothy is acting fucking nuts. Save your money lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:13 pm

FUCK THIS Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 pm

Should I save my double too? Are you just gonna give me all your money?

I’m so sorry. Is there really no way? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:15 pm

There’s something off. She’s just reminding me of those players who regurgitate shit back to you and she won’t let go of me talking about ember. And Sam is confident in his vote so I think something is up
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:17 pm

I’m willing to bet they have 2 doubles and a steal. Sam’s money to get the doubles. And his leftover money with spare money from each of them to get a steal

What do you want me to do? My heart This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 1f494
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:19 pm

Save your double vote. I think I’m going anyway.

When I give up my money to Debbie so she has immunity next round and all 3 of you are safe <3 as my final fuck you to them <3

You and max should be good.

You can vote me out if you want or vote Steve. Did you tell him he’s going?

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:22 pm

I didn’t tell him anything. Let me cut a deal for us to not go after each other until top 5 lmfao

This sucks so much. But yeah, that would be good for Debbie. Then they can all get each other out lmfaoooo

What did you tell Max and Debbie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:24 pm

I’m about to tell them now but I started in the gc
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:43 pm

The way I’m shedding a tear. Who am I gonna talk shit and laugh with now?

I mean I guess Debbie and Max are funny too. they’re literally all I have now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 pm

They better not fuck you over lmaoo

Please do amazing you icon <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:55 pm

I love you in this game so much. Please keep in touch post-season. You were my number 1 for most of this game. I’m sorry I couldn’t do more for you. I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 1f497
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Love you too <3 you’re so amazing and one of my favorite allies ever. Not gonna lie originally I gave you the side eye because I didn’t know if we would mesh but you definitely did and were my number one for ages.

Max and ember had a final two and max wanted to make finals with me, then later said he wanted to go to f3 with me and you so I do think he’s legit. He said he wanted the jury to vote for someone they hated lmfaooo he’s such a troll but he’s good. Ember trusts him so much though so maybe he’s playing both sides but otherwise he’s good
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:02 pm

Yeah once we got past the how are you’s/vague personal background stuff and got to the shit talking I knew you would be a great ally <3

I’ll give my complete loyalty to Max and Debbie. They should know that I need them lmao

I hope you say some scathing shit on your way out This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 1f618 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 1f618

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:15 pm

Trust me I want to but I gotta keep it cute <3 I might throw in snark
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:17 pm

Also, I still voted to keep you. Even if it won’t make a difference, I would never type out the words to vote you out <3

please add in some snark. It wouldn’t be you without some snark This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 1f60b

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 67 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 67 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next