Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:55 am

Lmaoooo no I have no idea 🥺
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:05 am

Lol have you talked to Sam?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:07 am

Yeah my lips are chapped from all the ass kissing lmao.

What about you? You kiss and make up yet?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:08 am

No I just woke up lmaoooo. Does he know you lied about keeping him? I assume he knows the same about me This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:10 am

I’ve tried hinting at it on the threads before but idk if he reads everything.

But yeah he knows I had to lie to him for Nagisa or whatever. He said he’s gonna try reaching out to the people who lied to him and see if he can work on that. But he said he wouldn’t take it personally since he had been lying about his votes as well. Just be your cute self with him and you’ll be fine 🔥
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:20 am

Okay I was cute and reached out to congratulate.

Do you happen to know Jennifer’s noms? She only told me she submitted them and that she was nervous lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:32 am

I have no idea. She wasn’t giving me much names yesterday. Watch it be me on the block.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:34 am

Watch me be right there with you 🤭

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:36 am

We didn’t even do anything lmao

Jealousy is a disease.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:42 am

We really didn’t. I feel like some complex deals would have to have been made for us of all people to be put up.

Maybe Jennifer told no one about her noms? That’s why it’s been so quiet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:44 am

I’m not sure but I feel like Tony has been in her ear a lot. She mentioned that Tony told her names of people who tried to put the blame on her for the eviction votes. And Tony is a tiger without any focus.

I don’t think she told anyone about her noms.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:46 am

Ummm well he better have named the right people cause I wasn’t here for that stuff. And he better have kept our names out of his mouth  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:50 am

Yeah I wasn’t a part of it but Jennifer was holding her cards tight to her chest. Said that people think they’re safe when they’ve been dragging her behind the scenes. I know I didn’t do anything but then she said Tony and that man lies more than me when I say I’m gonna start dieting
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:57 am

I’ve never talked shit on her once in this game. And no one was pushing her name to me on my HOH either.

All she told me was that she was nervous about her noms, I would expect a big power move? Or a backstabbing of someone “close” ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:59 am

Yeah same. She actually has a personality unlike most of these clowns 🤭

I’m curious to see noms. I’m sure I’m just paranoid but Tony just a mess.

Noms are not due for another hour so I guess we gotta wait until then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 33 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next